Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Modern Taboo Family - Step-Sister Learns To Share - HD VERSION

Description:
Sadie&nbspis watching TV on the couch with her
twin&nbspstep-brother when suddenly&nbsphe notices that her shirt is wet...is that
breast milk?? She sees him looking and&nbsplaughs, she tells him
I_m&nbsplactating&nbspHe seems uncomfortable
by&nbspthis at first but she knows her&nbspstep-brother well, they are twins after
all She giggles and&nbspassures him that it_s the same as drinking milk from moms tits Then&nbspshe begins to&nbspremove
her&nbspclothing. Her Step-Brother seems shy at first but he stays and watches her
in awe, she_s so beautiful he thinks to himself&nbspstill watching.&nbspHe
wants to taste her so badly, but this is his step-sister And his twin step-sister at
that&nbspShe drips her honey&nbspnectar onto
her fingertips and&nbspbegs for&nbsphim to taste&nbspher,&nbsptelling
him&nbspits delicious. At first he_s hesitant
but he quickly&nbspsubmits to&nbspher&nbspletting her feed him her
sweet&nbspmilk&nbspfrom her fingers.&nbspShe can tell from the way he_s
looking at her that he wants more,&nbspshe tells him taste it from the source,
its better that way and he knows that his step-sister loves&nbsphim and
would&nbspnever lead him astray...she leans in&nbspcloser and begins to
squirt&nbspher milk&nbspinto his open
and&nbspwilling&nbspmouth. He grabs her
close&nbspand&nbspstarts sucking the milk from
her tits, loving every minute of it. First he drinks from one and then
he&nbspmoves on to the other showing each breast
ample attention.&nbspShe loves feeding her step-brother and squirting&nbspher
milk&nbspinto his mouth, she_s so turned on by this She notices that
some has gotten&nbspon his face, so
naturally&nbsplike any loving step-sister would do&nbspshe cleans it off for him.
Now, they_re both turned on, so what if they are step-brother and step-sister? They love
each other, and it feels so right They&nbspbegin kissing, he wants more He reaches down&nbspand gently
starts&nbspcaressing&nbsphis sisters tight&nbsppussy, she_s been so generous
with her milk that he wants to return the favor and make her feel just&nbspas
good as she made him, he slides his fingers deep inside&nbspher, she
loves&nbspit and he can tell from her soft moans.&nbspShe reaches down and
begins to rub her&nbspbrothers big,&nbsphard cock. She tells him how she has always fantasized about&nbspwhat her twin
brothers&nbspcock is like&nbspand she is not disappointed She needs more she
takes his cock out... This is a TABOO and
LACTATING Fetish clip. This clip includes TABOO, FAMILY TABOO, STEP-BROTHERSTEP-SISTER,
LACTATING, KISSING, PUSSY FINGERING, HAND EXPRESSING, and STEP-BROTHER DRINKING A LOT
OF BREAST MILK - HD
Version 72030p.
Model:
Ashley Fires Fetish Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_12559289.mp4
File Size : 100.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_12559289.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Cory Chase in Workout 108 (HD-1080p)

Description:
I will be gone for the week and wanted to leave you with my workout. There is some sweet slow motion movements here too. Oh yeah, in the nudeToday_s workout consists of:2-sets of Cleans2-set of Back Squats2-Rounds of Jump Roping2-Rounds of Flutter Kicks2-Sets of 10 Slam BallsAre you tough enough to hang with Cory Chase? Probably not But you can enjoy her lifting in slow-motion
Model:
Hot Milf and Taboo Fetishes
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17835580.mp4
File Size : 359.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_17835580.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 18 Year OId Melody Marks is Gagged in Her Cut-Off Jeans and Flip Flops - Next Comes the Barefoot Hogtie 4K Video Version

Description:
When Melody Marks is in the mood to relax, she opts for a T-shirt, denim shorts and flat sandals what she didn_t plan on are the knotted ropes, mouth-stuffing and duct-tape. Seated on a low platform, the cute bespectacled nerd-girl strains unhappily against her bonds, then gasps indignantly after her glasses and sandals are removed and her breasts bared. The admirably voluptuous Melody receives a final addition to the rope network that leaves her arching emotionally in a hogtie, her sculpted naked soles mere inches from her bound wrists.&nbsp
Model:
FM Concepts 1080p Bondage Store
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_21426831.mp4
File Size : 719.08 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_21426831.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Perverts from outer space mp4 HD

Description:
Clip Includes: Kendra James, Sci-Fi, SFX, Eye Fluttering, , Injected with Alien Seed, Moaning,&nbsp Impregnated, Redhead, Heavy Breathing, Panting, , Kendra James, Peril, Tentacles, Octopus, Squid, Alien Sex, Tentacle Sex, Wet and Messy, Humiliation, Damsel in , Figthing, No Escape, Helpless, Aliens and Monsters, Breathe Play, aliens and monsters
After a great day at the beach, Kendra has missed the reports of strange objects in the sky, she was just happy to have the free time to herself. As she walks into her house she is startled by the peculiar flashes coming from her garage. She looks to see what they might have been, but there is nothing there. Unfortunately, she does not see the slimy, slithering, extra terrestrial tentacle slowly creeping between her legs until it is too late. The invader from Mars moves up her leg gripping ahold of the terrified girl tighter and tighter. Kendra struggles to free herself, but with every twist it seems as though another tentacle appears. Their vice-like grip pulling and dragging the poor girl to her knees, but Kendra keeps struggling to get free. What could they possibly want with her? Then it becomes horribly clear as the creatures semblance of a penis creeps closer and closer to the immobilized girl. She screams but it does nothing, this monster has been sent to earth to take over and it will accomplish this mission by any means necessary. Kendra tries in vain to stop the Martian from inseminating her, but there are just too many tentacles. She shrieks as the alien squeezes tighter and sprays its warm semen over her body. What can she do? She is trapped and this galactic alien is not going to let her go until it has finished it_s mission of impregnating the earthlings with it swarming spawn
Model:
Kendra James Super Heroine World
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20558543.mp4
File Size : 302.35 MB
Duration : 00:13:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_20558543.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Dirty Ass Licking Loser - HD VERSION

Description:
Get on your knees Goddess Chi requires your service, you pathetic loser It is now your sole purpose in life to clean her dirty, sweaty ass hole Get up in there and tongue her tight sphincter while she rubs her wet pussy. Is your tongue skilled enough??? - HD VERSION 72030p.
Model:
Ashley Fires Fetish Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15071939.mp4
File Size : 85.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_15071939.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Bon Appetit 3 -Full Course Edition (HD)

Description:
_Full Course Edition_ -Contains previously unreleased footage showing facial expressions of Sasara as she gets her butt eaten out.
I eat Sasara_s butthole out at the table, digging my tongue in as deep as I can to clean out any breakfast for myself. She_s been up since early morning studying for exams.&nbspI can_t study if you_re doing that -but keep doing that.&nbspappearing pleased I took the initiative to eat and lick her butthole out.
Sasara lowers her bottom on my face smothering it deep between her cheeks to the point where my face was so deep I felt like a chair&nbspIt_s like a butt cushion while I work. You_re so comfortable as a chair.&nbspshe says complimenting (?) me. Sasara pulls my head in further to the point where my nose was literally puckered inside her bumhole. The only way for me to survive was to inhale deep breaths in through my nose, filling my lungs with the scent of her gorgeously moist butthole.
Model:
Masorotica Productions
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24719033.mp4
File Size : 330.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24719033.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- PUTTING YOU OVER THE EDGE AND INTO THE GROUND - SEXPOT EXECUTRIX SUMMER HART - 1920 X 1080 WMV

Description:
YOU CANT DO ANYTHING BUT PASS AWAY.
Summer, your wife, knows youve been sick she knows what youre doctor said that if you cum one more time it might actually make you go to the afterlife.&nbsp&nbsp Summer knows that looking at her big soft tits increases your heart rate and she know how bad that is for you.
Summer is enjoying your last moments far too much&nbsp&nbsp She takes extreme pleasure knowing that it will be her amazing body that puts you over the edge and into the ground.&nbsp Summer is her ready for her new life with all of your money.&nbsp &nbsp&nbspAs she ends you, she cant help but wonder what you must be feeling, what is it like to be so weak and powerless?
Model:
Women on Top - of men
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21104967.mp4
File Size : 402.87 MB
Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21104967.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Mistress Bree Oslon makes you grovel on the floor as you worship her feet, pussy, and tight round asshole

Description:
Stare up into the eyes of your goddess, Bree Olson, and worship her body by sucking her soft feet, licking her tight asshole, and suffocating under her wet pussy
Model:
MeanBitches POV Slave Orders
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_14053081.mp4
File Size : 255.95 MB
Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_14053081.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Mandy Sky in My Daughters Summer Job (HD)

Description:
Step-Mom (Cory) brought Step-Daughter (Mandy) to work with Step-Dad today...Summer is about to start and Mandy wanted spending money to buy her first car...There was an opening on Step-Dad_s Staff and Mandy fully intended to fill that opening...

Step-Mom was fresh from her tennis lesson with Stephan and needed a quick shower...Cory left Mandy and Step-Dad to take a shower but reminded Step-Dad to begin Mandy_s training...Step-Dad turned to his computer to begin the but Mandy had other things in mind...Mandy did not want to work, she only wanted to suck and fuck Step-Daddy...

Step-Dad was a bit surprised but his step-daughter was all grown up and had blossomed to quite the hot young lady...He looked to make sure the door was locked to Step-Mom_s shower while Mandy pulled his shorts down and begin the greatest blowjob he ever had...Half way through, Step-Mom peaked her head out from the locker room and asked for a towel...Luckily Mandy was on her knees and could not see what her step-daughter was doing...Step-Dad stuttered and said he would be right there with that towel...

Mandy begged for Step-Daddy to cum in her mouth and promised to swallow everything...Not wanting to get caught by Step-Mom, Step-Dad finished his Mandy_s mouth and she quickly swallowed the entire load...Mandy then adjusted her clothes, grabbed a towel and walked over to Step-Mom...Step-Dad and Step-Daughter then turned to each other and said this is their naughty secret...

Mom (Cory) walked in to find Step-Dad teaching Mandy the new Personal Training Software...Cory is taking the lunch order and both Mandy and Step-Dad order Steak Subs...Cory walks off to pick up Lunch and Mandy Turns to Step-Daddy and says what she wants is in his shorts and not on the menu...

Mandy walks away to lock the door behind Step-Mom, carefully moving to not catch the attention of Cory...Mandy returns to Step-Dad_s desk and begs for a cream pie...She wants no mess left behind and teases Step-Dad with her tight ass...He cannot resist but they only have a couple minutes before Step-Mom returns

Mandy opens her top and slides her shorts down begging Step-Daddy to enter her...The two share several intimate moments and work many positions on and around Step-Dad_s desk...Then the phone rings...Step-Mom is at the front door asking why the door is locked...Step-Dad stutters though his answers while Mandy continues to ride his cock...Mandy suggests he finish inside of her so they can let Step-Mom inside...Step-Dad agrees and fills her tight pussy full of his seed...

Mandy and Step-Dad quickly get dressed and let Step-Mom in...Step-Mom senses something is going on but blows it off...Step-Dad would never fool around with his Step-Daughter...

Luke could not seem to focus on work today...Every new job or task he gave Mandy, she would seduce Step-Dad to fuck her...From making coffee, to folding the white towels to using he various machines in the gym, Step-Dad could not seem to get any work done...However this was Mandy_s devious plan from the beginning, she had no intentions of doing any work...She only wanted Step-Daddy_s money...

Mandy_s true intentions were to never actually work for Step-Dad, she only wanted to fuck him...She reminded Step-Dad there would be a blowjob every morning and a fuck in the afternoon...Today was only a taste of what was to cum for Step-Daddy...But Step-Mom is at home now calling to see where Step-Daddy and Step-Daughter are, Step-Dad must make this a quick fuck and swallow with Mandy and then get home to Step-Mom...This will be a day Step-Dad never forgets...
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_6023289.mp4
File Size : 439.71 MB
Duration : 00:27:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_6023289.mp4