Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Your Step-Mother Shrinks You By Yelling At You (SD 720p MP4)

Description:
Your step-mother Megan Jones is fed up with your weird giantess fetish. She is even more disturbed that you drew pictures of her as a giantess. As she continues to chastise you for being an embarrassment to her she notice you shrinking. The more she talks about your fetish and humiliates you for it the smaller you get. She can_t believe how small you have gotten. She threatens you with her giant feet and demands you massage them. She finally decides the only way to keep you form ever embarrassing her again is to crush you under her giant foot. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Email us today.) *rereleased clip*
Model:
Ginary_s Giantess Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13044517.mp4
File Size : 111.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_13044517.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- PASSIONATE SEX IN THE BATHROOM

Description:
Riley Nixon knows how much James is into girls with shaved heads. She places a note on his bedside table, hinting at a surprise. Then she cuts her hair and waits, naked in the bathroom. When James wakes up and walks in the bathroom they start to have passionate sex. Riley gets fucked in various positions, including missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggystyle. She also strokes and sucks his cock and in the end, finishes him off on her face.
Model:
James Deen Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20764807.mp4
File Size : 316.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_20764807.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Jerk Off To Our Feet(HDMP4)

Description:
You like feet? Well these 3 beautiful ladies give you what you want. They tell you how to jerk off and make you cum with their gorgeous soles :)
Model:
Dakota_s Charming Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19009497.mp4
File Size : 152.93 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_19009497.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ghost Busted

Description:
When this modern day Ghostbuster goes investigating solo for her channel she gets a gooey supernatural surprise from the other side. She gets stuck and slimed by a horny spirit.
Model:
Princess Britneys Fetish Store
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_25007987.mp4
File Size : 54.21 MB
Duration : 00:10:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_25007987.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Cock Is Your Consent

Description:
This is a session with a client I have chemistry with, the same guy as in Mistress-In-Training.
I have him *denying* that he wants to be denied. Ms Marx says it best, your cock is your consent. Look how hard and throbby denial is making him It get harder when I stop suddenly It_s certainly turning me on, and it_s just not going to end. Longer clip, poor guy.
Model:
Kat Turner
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25502319.mp4
File Size : 691.26 MB
Duration : 00:29:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7451ec3d96f91

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lick My Hairy Asshole

Description:
Sharon normally shaves her asshole when she shaves her pussy lips, but this time she left her backdoor nice and hairy for you. A very erotic look - and an erotic feel to have her ass hair tickle your face when you rim her. Sharon loves to be rimmed and she wants you to lick and tongue her anus NOW. Hiking up her dress, she spreads apart her meaty butt cheeks and tells you to bury your face in there. Go on, stick your tongue out and lick her juicy hairy asshole Hmm, that_s right, lap her up, get yourself a good long taste. You like that, do you? Maybe Sharon should keep her asshole hairy for a while, what do you think? Lots of extreme close-ups and multi-angle shots in this hot POV clip.
Model:
Curvy Sharon 42HH
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_3113404.mp4
File Size : 42.92 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_3113404.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- @MsKimberLeeXXX Sucking And Fucking My Cousin MP4 SD

Description:
Hey cuz It has been so much fun catching up with you and tthe rest of the fam, I_m so glad that you were able to make it out here.. Mmm I think I just felt your cock against me, can I help you take care of that hard on? Don_t worry, I_m pretty sure our parents are all resting. Just let me suck you off. Doesn_t that feel so good? I_ve been told that I_m pretty great at giving head.. You_re cock is so yummy, I love licking all over and sucking up all of my spit and sucking even harder. Ugh I_m so horny too, do you mind if I ride you for a minute? Mmmm fuck yes, grinding on this cock feels so good inside of me. I wanna taste my pussy off of your hard cock before I make you cum. Then I jump back on you and ride the cum right out of your cock You got so close to cumming inside of my pussy Lucky for I jumped off before I could let that happen
Model:
Princess Kimber Lee
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_16919246.mp4
File Size : 88.69 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:14:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_16919246.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Oral Therapy

Description:
Sit back and relax as Linsey puts on soft music and gives you the most therpgutic ever. Puckering her lips out and sucking your cock nice and slow all the way up and down until you unload inside her mouth.
Model:
LJFOREPLAY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24452049.mp4
File Size : 202.2 MB
Duration : 00:08:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24452049.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MILF 1540 - Taboo Tales, The Perfect Storm - HD

Description:
HIGH DEFINITION VERSION. Rachel and Stacie were sisters of very different temperament. Whereas Rachel was an extrovert cougar, Stacie was prim and inhibited. The one wore outfits that hugged her body and showed off her big breasts and long legs. The other was a bespectacled, conservative dresser. Although they were good friends at heart, they often clashed in their attitudes. The night before this story begins, they_d been to a club. There Rachel had danced and flirted and strutted her stuff in the presence of several young men. Stacie had seen it and disapproved greatly. Now, as they checked into a hotel with their nephew Max in tow, there was still some tension between them over what had happened. Things were made even worse when they found there was no electricity in their room. It turned out that the hotel was having a problem with the power-breaker, and that it could not be fixed until the next day. The place was in disarray, and the management had been to change some of the rooming arrangements. Thus, Rachel, Stacie and Max would have to share the same room, rather than occupy single ones - as they had originally intended. The two sparring sisters were none too pleased about being stuck so close together, but there wasn_t much they could do about it. Max did not mind himself. He had always liked his aunts, and actually found their arguments amusing. That was good for him, because Rachel and Stacie still had a lot of arguing to do. The subject remained Rachel_s behavior on the previous night. Stacie criticized it and lectured her step-sister, and Rachel answered her back defiantly. She even demonstrated on Max some of the grind-dancing she had done. Stacie thought it very impropriate for an aunt to do such a thing on her own nephew, but Rachel did not care. Max did not mind either. While Rachel was in the bathroom getting changed, he actually told his aunt Stacie that she should be a more open and fun-loving woman. He said she was hot and beautiful, and ought to make something of it. Curious, Stacie asked if he really thought it would be right for her to act like Rachel did. Here she gave an example by coming up to Max and pressing herself against him so that he could feel the swell of her big-breasted and voluptuous figure. In a small, subtle way, the relationship dynamics instantly changed between the pair. Meanwhile, Rachel came to the door to see what was going on. She was already stripped down to her underwear - confidently baring her own luscious body to the eyes of an admiring nephew and a disapproving step-sister. Later, back in the bathroom, she removed the last of her clothing and climbed naked into a foamy-watered tub for a long and sensual soak. When bedtime came, Rachel appeared before Max and Stacie wearing some sexy lingerie. It was her preferred napping attire, she explained. Stacie shook her head upon seeing it. Again she questioned her step-sister about whether it was right to dress in such a way in front of their nephew. But Stacie had actually donned some revealing lingerie of her own. She had expected Rachel to do so, and therefore wanted to play her at her own game to make a point. This was all fine with Max. Presently, after some fretting by Stacie, the trio agreed that they may as well all share the same bed since it was so big and comfortable. Max ended up being in the middle - happily snuggled between his two delicious aunts. Soon after, he got a wonderful surprise: The horny and shameless Rachel wanted to get it on with him Eagerly he welcomed her on top of him and entered into a long, open-mouthed kiss with her. But just as things were warming up, Stacie awoke and turned over to face Max. Rachel and her nephew had to perform the swiftest of cover-up moves not to be caught in the act. It proved successful, and Stacie did not suspect a thing. She did, however, wish to get intimate with Max herself. In a short time her character had undergone a surprising change. She no longer wanted to be thought of as a prude. She wanted to overcome her hang ups and compete with her step-sister to become Max_s favorite aunt. The young man happily welcomed such hands-on vying for his attention. Within moments he was embracing Stacie and kissing her hotly. Rachel heard this sensual action, along with some disrespectful comments about her from Stacie. Growing annoyed, she sat up to confront Max - while Stacie swiftly lay down and feigned being resting. In questioning her nephew, Rachel antagonized Stacie to the point that she could not hold off getting involved. Another argument ensued - this time about who was a better aunt to Max. Eventually the two rivals came to an amazing agreement to share their nephew From then on, Peace reigned between the pair. Upon the delighted Max they worked as a perfect cougar tag-team. Neither was Stacie at all shy any more. She wanted to learn every lover_s trick she could from Rachel. And so the fun began in earnest. First there was some hot, tongue-twining, make-up kissing between the sisters. Then they brought their nephew in for some three-way mouth action. After a while, Rachel lifted her breasts out of her bra to expose her nipples for Max to suck upon while she lay over him. Greedily the young man took them into her mouth and fondled the full flesh of her breasts as they dangling above her face. Stacie, who had just removed her panties, went on to replace her step-sister in due course. Straddling her nephew_s head, she have him her pussy to lick, and ended up moaning and gasping wildly from the expert working of his tongue. Then Rachel enjoyed the exact same position with him - and likewise thrilled at his long and sensual, pussy-pleasing performance. It was such an experience for the step-sister_s that they both begged him for more. This he managed to give them - simultaneously - by having them get down on their hands and knees, alongside each other, with their butts raised. He then treated their exposed pussies to an epic licking and finger-fucking from behind. It sent both women into peals of breathless, moaning ecstasy. Afterwards, the they gratefully repaid their nephew by joining to stroke his suck his cock. The less experienced Stacie learned well from Rachel_s example. Daintily they lapped their tongues all over his shaft and balls, and wantonly they worked their lips back and for along his length - feasting on it almost to the backs of their throats. Following that, Stacie positioned her pussy over her nephew_s face so that she could enjoy another bout of his expert cunnilingus. Her sounds of delight clearly indicated that he was doing it to perfection. At the same time, Rachel continued mouth-fucking his cock with a passion. Finally, the two sisters stroked him off until he rewarded them with a huge eruption of hot, white creamy cum that they gladly accepted on their faces and smeared into their lips with his cock-head. Never had they been so feverishly turned on before. In the wake of this forbidden fuck, the trio were all very happy and at ease with what had happened. Max had the enjoyed treat of a lifetime from his two sexy aunts. Stacie had discovered her wanton side and come to terms with it. Rachel no longer had a uptight step-sister giving her a hard time. The siblings now got along fine. The only thing wanting was rest. They hadn_t gotten a wink of it due to them fucking all the way through the night
Model:
Rachel Steele Taboo
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_8313027.mp4
File Size : 324.84 MB
Duration : 00:33:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_8313027.mp4