Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lesbian Tickle Session With Lady Velvet Vika - FULL CUSTOM MOVIE (HD 1080p MP4)

Description:
*THIS INCLUDES BOTH PARTS OF THE CUSTOM TICKLE MOVIE PACKAGED TOGETHER AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE*
Part 1 Alt goddess Lady Velvet has a tickle fetish, and she has decided to hire Vika for a session. Velvet starts admiring Vikas pantyhose legs as the girls make out. Velvet then removes Vikas top and starts lickling Vikas perky nipples. Vika then sits on her belly as Velvet tickles and lickles Vikas pantyhose feet. Velvet even grabs her hitachi magic wand, and cums hard while she tickles a laughing Vika.
Part 2 Its some time later, and Velvet wakes up naked and bound the bed. Vika asks for the password to Velvets work laptop, but Velvet refuses. Turns out Vika didnt work for a tickle fetish company, but rather for one of Velvets rival companies. Vika starts to lickle and tickle Velvets nipples and armpits. She even starts playing with her pussy while tickling Velvets feet. Will Vika get the information shes looking for, or will Velvet hold strong through the tickle torment?
(Custom Clip. Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Velvet or Vika? Email us today.)
Model:
Ginary_s Tickle Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_24761675.mp4
File Size : 222.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_24761675.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Poison Ivy_s Puckering Puppet - Super Girl Kissing Mind Control Parody - MP4 HD 1280x720

Description:
**HD MP4 1280x720
Clip Includes: Parody, Superheroines, Poison Ivy Parody, SFX, Super Girl, Kryptonite Sleepy Dust, Magic, , Kissing with Mind Control Lipstick, Breast Groping, Tongue, Special FX, Body Pans, Cosplay, Perils, Costume, Shiny Pantyhose, Redhead, Villain, Corset, Curvy, Blonde, Eye Rolling, Entranced, Good Turned Evil Minion, Ludella Hahn, Terra Mizu, Contains NO NUDITY
Poison Ivy has been sucking away the powers of all the heroes and heroines she can get her lips on...but she_s decided she wants someone else to do the capturing for her so she can kick back and relax in her lair. She tricks Super Girl (Terra Mizu) to show up at her concealed location and uses a special krypton powder to weaken her into submission. With her new powers (the ones she_s sucked from the heroines she_s drained...see previous episodes below), she is able to quite easily subdue her super opponent, sneaking up on the heroine with super speed.Super Girl can barely fight her off in her sleepy state, simply mumbling and struggling in a stuttering sluggish way, making it quite easy for Ivy to begin her minion-making process. Mmm...you see, I_ve developed a special mind-control lipstick that will make you my SUPER MINION....pucker up She lays her lips on Super Girl_s and a JOLT of green energy enters Supergirl through her mouth. Now, the more Ivy kisses her, the more obedient she becomes...the more of herself and her own free will she loses. You_ll be my PUCKERING PUPPET Hahahaha No....please....stop... But the more Ivy smooches, the less she fights as she becomes Ivy_s little obedient slave...a minion to trick other heroes and heroines and capture them in their guise of safety....who would suspect Super Girl of being on the side of evil?Ivy taunts and teases, relishing in the process of kissing away the heroine_s free will and making her a slave. How about some tongue action....mmmm...I think you_re enjoying this. Soon you_ll be begging me to kiss you... When the process has completed and Super Girl is entirely under Ivy_s spell, Yes, Mistress I am your Super Minion, your Puckering Puppet Ivy then commands her to act like her usual heroic self in order to trick the others and bring them back to her lair. Yes, Mistress Supergirl runs away at Super Speed. Ivy then kicks back in her reclining chair, stretching out her green pantyhose-clad legs and dreaming of planting her lips on the rest. She licks her lips in delight. Who will be next?*Create your own custom video clip by filling out the form at LudellaHahnFetish.com -----------------------------------------------------You might be interested in these similar clips:poison Ivy_s Power-Sucking KissesPoison Ivy Sucks AgainHahnny Quinn_s Batty Brain Drain - Ludella Hahn Batgirl Parody
This clip is available in multiple formats and resolutions:MP4 HD 1280x720 - More Soon
Model:
Ludella Hahns Fetish Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18081060.mp4
File Size : 161.17 MB
Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_18081060.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 360 VR - A Tiny Guy In Mistys Bed POV

Description:
Get into Canadian Giantess 360_ VR as we delve into our own realm of new videos Thanks to pioneers like Bratty Foot Girls we have started producing our own 360_ content. What does that mean? Imagine you_re inside of a sphere. Using a program on your computer, smartphone, or VR headset, you_ll be able to look around inside that sphere at what is happening in the video around you Devices like Google Cardboard are also an option. Only buy this video if you know how to view videos like that, or check the forums for more info on a FREE program you can use to view it on your desktop.Misty is relaxing in bed when she realizes there is a tiny guy on the blankets with her Naturally she gets into showing off her feet leading up to crushing him Experience Misty like never before Be trapped by the actress who plays Amanda from FantaSize The future is here Get squished by it
Model:
CANADIAN AND ASIAN GIANTESS FANTASY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15624110.mp4
File Size : 27.73 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:05:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_15624110.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lick Goddess Serena Diaz Big Ass IV

Description:
Mistress Serena Diaz is enjoying the situtation while Sabrinna shoves her tongue inside her tight ass. Great lesbian ass licking scene
1920 X 1080 high definition
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24323445.mp4
File Size : 107.38 MB
Resolution : 1908x1080
Duration : 00:05:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24323445.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Worship Agatha L Sweaty Feet - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 33 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Feet presents this delicious foot domination movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Gorgeous Agatha L. is ready to receive an unforgetable foot worship session from her obedient slave Sophia. She starts smelling her Goddesss feet and then begin to lick and to suck her smelly soft soles. We see Goddess Agatha L. and her slave in a very sexy scene of foot worship with many takes of foot licking and foot domination. She is having a great time for sure.
GREAT SCENES OF: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT LICKING AND LESBIAN
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FEET
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21678495.mp4
File Size : 817.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:33:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21678495.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Sister Slaves 3, part 2

Description:
Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Step-Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides its time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
&nbsp
Model:
ProVillain Productions
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18275292.mp4
File Size : 65.95 MB
Duration : 00:06:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_18275292.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Smell my Flats

Description:
Wearing my sexy leather flats. I only ever wear these without socks and they have the most distinct smell that would drive you wild They_re also one of my favorite shoes to dangle and play with. I tease you with dangling and describing the smell to you to make you hard for me. I allow you to stroke your hard cock as you smell and watch me. I dangle and dangle before taking off the shoes to let you sniff them. Then I tease you with my bare feet which retain the smell of the shoes. I instruct you to cum for me as you take in all the sights and scents you love so much.
Model:
Britteni Feet
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25289969.mp4
File Size : 402.06 MB
Duration : 00:08:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25289969.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Evening Routines (HD)

Description:
Coming to my appartment in the middle of the night Sasara orders me Lower your head, you can do whatever you have to do she says tucking my face between her legs. She rests her dirty clubbing boots on my back, as I inhale the scent of ******, cum, and pee. I_m glad I never let you out, that way you can stay in and be there for me whenever I need you. she says relaxing on the bed while I sniff and smell her _night out_ before eating her clean. I spent the entire night with my face buried between her thighs until morning the very next day She_d sometimes wake up in the night just to pull on my hair bringing my face in deeper, ensuring my nose was buried inside her -even to the point where I could no longer breathe
PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY SASARA AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF CLUBBING.
(Clip time 3:49)
Model:
Masorotica Productions
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22236155.mp4
File Size : 65.11 MB
Duration : 00:03:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22236155.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 137 Massage and Sex 1080p

Description:
Another gorgeous 20 year old making soft sexy sound and small twitches as she gets more and more turned on to body shaking squirting orgasms
Model:
EROTIC MASSAGE INSTITUTE
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25136731.mp4
File Size : 1593.86 MB
Duration : 01:30:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25136731.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Veronica Ricci and Kymberly Jane in Where the Sun Dont Shine HD

Description:
HD VERSION

Kimberly Jane and Veronica Ricci are beauties who have hired some construction workers. Since the men haven_t done a good job, Kimberly Jane uses her special shrink ray to shrink them down - to a size so small that Veronica tells her they are now good for nothing. These two gorgeous Giantess_s pick up the teeny men and find some good uses for them They are pushed into their pussies, but when they try to fight back it only adds to the girls_ pleasure You_ll see all the action close up, as well as VOR, boob squishing, ass squashes, and hot girl on girl action They also give YOU their special looks Enjoy

Contains Dialogue

Time: 09:37
Model:
GIANTESS - TywestVideos--Naughty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10876593.mp4
File Size : 166.51 MB
Duration : 00:09:40

Download VIDEO: