Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- ANRABF2

Description:
This one is epic. You like huge tits, this is it. You like huge letdowns, this is it. You like seeing a man suck on tits because he truly enjoys it, this is it. Trust me, you want to see this.
Model:
Juggernips Milking Parlor
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16323690.mp4
File Size : 120.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_16323690.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sloan Rider Takes Randy to a Swing Club

Description:
Sloan was horny and wanted to show Randy a good time. She also wanted to get stuffed with tons of cock, so she took him to a swing club she knows. Sloan not only took Randy balls deep over and over, but she let a few of the other guys fill her mouth and pussy. Watch Sloan orgasm over and over from all the serious deep-dicking she_s getting
Model:
Randy Denmark Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24712901.mp4
File Size : 30.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24712901.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- K jerked into delirium (PART A)

Description:
i tied up this poor guy on a chair... i told him to jerk him off... but, i didnt tell him that my biggest fetish is... right, jerking cocks... and therefor sometimes i like it to jerk it for hours... without letting him come... keep it on the edge... make him mad... i also didnt tell him, that today im in the mood to search his limits... sorry, but thats life... (no cumshot in part a)... --SCREEN SIZE 1280 x 720 -- --RUN TIME 11:42--
Model:
K KLIXEN PRODUCTIONS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_4117056.mp4
File Size : 104.47 MB
Duration : 00:11:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_4117056.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Chloe James in Ready To Play HD

Description:
HD VERSION

Giantess Chloe is more beautiful than ever as she encounters some small men who are in a traffic jam. You_ll see all of this gorgeous lady and hear the booming of her footsteps as she investigates the men. It turns out she caused the accident when they stopped to look at her in amazement. Their fear turns her on and she finds some creative ways to use the men to satisfy her You get a front row seat for it all She all of them, but finds one more at the very end

Contains Dialogue

Time: 13:40
Model:
GIANTESS - TywestVideos--Naughty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_11497423.mp4
File Size : 177.43 MB
Duration : 00:13:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_11497423.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- The Vines

Description:
A lone jogger decides to take a shortcut through the park. The vines follow her feet as she comes to a bushy impasse &amp begins to realize she_s make a mistake. She pushes through the bushes as the vines creep towards her. She_s so busy struggling that she doesn_t notice the vines until they_ve worked their way under her shirt. She hears footsteps coming and tries to cry out for help but the vines stuff her mouth. Always creeping forward the vines strip her before wrapping around her ankles and knees yanking her to the ground. Once she_s naked and bound the vines fill all of her holes, relentlessly creeping over her and in her until they finish with her, releasing a sticky sap. Interested in commissioning your own custom fetish fantasy video? They_re my specialty - see my store header for more information ) Other Versions: Mobile MP4You may also enjoy:Lost in the WoodsIvy_s Gift
Model:
Stars Fetish Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23684197.mp4
File Size : 303.51 MB
Duration : 00:11:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23684197.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MILF BLOND WITH BIG BUTT DOMINATION ANOTHER MILF GIRL WITH FARTS BY BIA MELLO AND VITORIA VONTESSE (CAM BY ALINE) FULL HD

Description:
DESCRIPTION:&nbspBIA left her milf slave trapped in the boxes Bia_s ass is giant and completely embraces the box creating a huge despair in the little slave, now Bia will give air to her slave, Bia will fart and release all her horrible gasews in the little girl_s face slave and humiliate a lot so that the slave learns to respect her owner
Model:
GODDESS SCARLET WHITE
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25450387.mp4
File Size : 66.41 MB
Duration : 00:02:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25450387.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Clean My Black Sweaty Ass, White Bitch - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 33 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Lesbian presents this delicious lesbian domination movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video FileBig Black Goddess Naira starts to feel horny so she decides to call her slave Muik to worship her ass. She is obeyed to lick her Domme ass and does a nice job with her wet tongue. Muik is a submissive slave and starts to lick her sweated ass in a very sexy way letting the things really hot between the two hotties. GREAT ASS LICKING MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: ASS LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, BIG BUTTS AND LESBIAN&ltb&gtTHE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION&ltb&gt
Model:
BRAZIL LESBIAN FETISH
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17312290.mp4
File Size : 997.28 MB
Duration : 00:33:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_17312290.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alena And Maria Get StuffedHD

Description:
By request. It could start with you both doing yoga, she is wearing the exact black outfit from the pizza stuffing (and the trip to the buffet you both had) and you are also in yoga gear and you_re bending over so your bums fill the screen, you could do some on all fours too sticking your asses out. when you look back and see us your not angry or embarrassed you ask if we_re looking at your fat asses. you tell us its ok and go on to show off how big and fat they_re getting and talk about how you_ve been complete pigs stuffing your faces getting so fat as you show off your bellies. you tell us we should tell you off for being such greedy pigs and how you_re turning into fat cows all while telling us how handsome and strong and fit we are. you can tell we like you getting fat so you encourage us telling us your gonna get FAT for us, we can watch you stuff yourselves until you burst and then we can feed you more. you have the idea that you could put some tight jeans on and see if we can stuff you until you burst out of them. Maria says she_s gonna stay in what she_s wearing cus its stretchy and she_ll be able to fit more food in and get even fatter you tell us to order as much food as we can while you go and see if you can squeeze your fat ass into some jeans. it cuts to Mari putting the pile of food on the table almost too much to carry. you look at it amazed as she rubs and pats her tummy saying go my god we_re gonna be so FAT i cant wait to get stuck in. just then you come down looking uncomfortable like you_re holding your breath, finding it difficult to walk as your sucking your stomach in. see_s you and asks if you_re ok, you grunt and nod trying to keep it sucked it as you look uncomfortable. she asks whats the matter, just then you let it all bulge out as you exhale as you look down at your bulging stomach, saying i think i_m FAT she is amazed and you both play with it and she says well i think its only gonna get bigger look at all this food you are both amazed at the amount of food and talk about how you_re gonna be soo FAT, if you eat all that you_re gonna be so STUFFED you say you_re already bursting out of these jeans, with all this you_re both gonna be fit to BURST you definitely wont be able to walk, or probably ven stand up, you think we might have to roll your out if you still fit through the door that is but you cant wait to get stuck in and greedily start stuffing your faces.&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
Alena Love
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17247226.mp4
File Size : 485.79 MB
Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_17247226.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Double farting love, by Manuela Albertine and Mister Kralissa, (CAM by Renan) FULL HD

Description:
Manu Albertine and Mister Kralissa are in bed talking when suddenly Manu farts loudly, Kralissa finds it sexy, Manu is happy and gives Kralissa a kiss, and tells her to smell their farts more closely, they both go doing this, smelling each other and kissing and caressing each other... They let go on all fours, sideways, face sitting and half nine, then they sit next to each other and put their hand inside their pants of the other and masturbate, they are horny, until they enjoy farting...
Model:
Manuela Albertine Fetish
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25351551.mp4
File Size : 478.6 MB
Duration : 00:20:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25351551.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Bad Step-Mommy Gets Punished - Modern Taboo Family - HD VERSION

Description:
Step-Mommy has you sit down. She wants to talk to you
about something very serious. You know what_s coming. You_ve heard the rumors at
school.&nbspShe explains that Step-Mommy has needs and although you fulfill them
when you can, it_s not enough. She knows you still have sex with those _ at
school. She tells you that she has been having sex with two of your best
friends. Jimmy and Tommy.&nbspYou can_t&nbspbelieve what you are hearing.
First the shock and then the anger. Step-Mommy doesn_t want to hurt you. She loves
you but she gets lonely when you are not around. And your friends are always
willing to come over and take care of things. Step-Mommy sees how jealous you are. It
turns her on. She knows she has been a bad sluttly Step-Mommy and knows she must be
punished for it. She tells you Step-Mommy will do anything to&nbspmake it up to you.
Do you want to spank Step-Mommy and pull her hair? Be hard as you want&nbspStep-Son. I_m
yours to do with what you want&nbspStep-Mommy needs to be punished. I want you to
jerk off while I take what you give me. Then can you cum all over Step-Mommy_s ass?
Please??? - FULL HD VERSION
108030p.
Model:
Ashley Fires Fetish Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_16147978.mp4
File Size : 183.21 MB
Duration : 00:07:19

Download VIDEO: