Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Summer controls your orgasms (4K)

Description:
Sexy, busty Summer Hart makes your dick ROCK hard as she pours oils all over her big titties and voluptuous body&nbsp She loves it when you stroke it up and down and up and down.&nbsp Just sit back and listen to her voice as she commands you on how to stroke that cock of yours.&nbsp Summer wants you to stroke it with both hands as you imagine worshiping her big tits and her perfect body.&nbsp Wank it even faster for her as you imagine your rock hard cock between those slippery, oiled up titties&nbsp Keep going up and down and cum for her in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 let it out&nbsp Cum for Summer Hart and thank her for allowing you a release.&nbsp Oh so hot
Model:
Oily Babes 4K
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23366585.mp4
File Size : 333.54 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_23366585.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Let Step-Mommy Help You With That (HD MP4 HighRes Format)

Description:
You_re jerking off in your bed and out of nowhere comes your step-motherShe reaches down to grab your dick and puts it in her mouth before you even have time to react. Your step-mom quickly gets you hard as a rock and blows you for a few minutes.Then she takes off her shirt, oils up her tits, and fucks your cock with them At that point she can_t wait any longer to be fucked so she strips fully nude on the bed and spreads her legs.You slide your hard cock deep into your step-mother_s tight wet pussy and start fucking her nice and hard. Just as you are thinking about what a dream come true this is she admits that she frequently fantasizes about you.She then bends over for you and you fuck her from behind before she gets on her knees to suck her juices off your cock. Then step-mama wants to go for a ride so she bounces joyfully on your dick :DAs you continue having sex with your step-mother she starts asking you to cover her in cum.You fuck her harder and harder until finally you can_t hold it back any longer. You pull out and explode all over your step-mother_s chest, she rubs it in and gets a good first time taste of your cum.
Model:
Conor Coxxx Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15633760.mp4
File Size : 559.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_15633760.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Becoming Cali Logan_s VR Slave (VR)

Description:
***THIS IS A VR CLIP- YOU MUST HAVE A VR HEADSET TO FULLY ENJOY THIS VIDEO***(Please also note- You may need to adjust the video type on your headset in order to view properly. You can watch the clip using a 360 viewing program on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device, however, using the headset delivers the best results)Now for the fun stuffYou have been shrunken down to the size of a toy and found your way into Cali_s playroom. She ruses in one morning to clean up and you watch her through the doors and windows of your hide out. She spots you and gasps. What are you Why are you so small? And what are you doing in her house?She pokes at you and realizes that you are, in fact, a tiny human. She picks you up to investigate further. At first she thinks you are gross, but then she realizes that she can do whatever she wants with you.The power immediately goes to her head. She starts teasing you about all of the thing she could make you do since youre so tiny and she is so big. She stands in front of you comparing your sizes. Even knocks you over with a toy car.You are really getting nervous that she is going to do something crazy, or even worse, get rid of you all together. Thankfully she realizes that she is running late for work. Not sure if she wants to keep you, she figures its best to take you with her for now and throws you in her purse. Its gonna be a long dayThis Virtual Reality clip can be found in Cali Logan_s Custom Fantasies store under the Giantess category.
Model:
Cali Logans Custom Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15601738.mp4
File Size : 77.88 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_15601738.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- K lasting erection (PART A)

Description:
the situation: my slave is tight down and fixed on my jerking table... i am in the mood to start a soft, sensual cock ... how is this possible?... quite simply - quite horny... i stroke his cock almost without pressure... just a slight touch with my fingertips, palms or nails... this will make his cock rockhard and sensitive... you can imagine the next step... bring it on the edge, keep it there, but dont let it come... slow down, tickle his balls, make him mad... there are sooo many possibilities... the next two hours this cock is mine... that means this cock is stiff... perhaps i let it come, but it will be without pleasure, because i will stop, will leave him alone... and... immediately i will continue stroking this cock... so, lets start again... --SCREEN SIZE 1920 x 1080-- --RUN TIME 20:23--
Model:
K KLIXEN PRODUCTIONS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_6438023.mp4
File Size : 435.54 MB
Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_6438023.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alena Prized Date Food Stuffing And Belly PlayHD

Description:
By Request. I_ve won a date with the hottest supermodel in town, Alena. At first you are classy and reserved but after I mention I got what you requested for dinner you realize you haven_t eaten all day you decide you_re going to eat the burgers, and dessert (whipped cream) and that_s all for you.
Over the course of the stuffing you strip down bra and panties complete with boob and belly play and burping. You notice that I_m enjoying watching you stuff and you taunt me as you continue to eat our dinner leaving me none. Filmed in 4K and encoded to 1080p.
Model:
Alena Love
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_16477456.mp4
File Size : 488.22 MB
Duration : 00:18:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_16477456.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- The Rescue: Part 2

Description:
After failing to rescue the commander &nbsp&nbspSarah wakes up in a strange room all alone. A strange voice tell her she is not compatible for the master seed, but that he still want to play with her body. Will she able to survive what the master has planned for her? (Alien Breast Fondling Clothing removal Clothing Destruction&nbsp Damsel in Tentacles Simulated Anal sex Simulate sex Sci Fi) PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MONSTER BLOG http:themonsterhub.blogspot.ca -The story of this video is related to Commander Goldie Captured.
&nbsp
Model:
My Sex Dreams
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_21098573.mp4
File Size : 78.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_21098573.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sasha Foxxx Gets Face Fucked (mp4)

Description:
Sasha loves when you watch her suck cock. She kneels before Rocky_s cock as he grabs her by the hair and his cock all the way down her throat. Then he pulls her on her back so he can fuck her mouth. He continues to flip her around have is way with her mouth, making her gag on his cock. He grabs her by the throat as he his cock in her mouth. He fucks her sexy mouth then she jerks him off until he explodes in her hand. (interested in commissioning a custom clip with Sasha? Email us today.) *rereleased clip*
Model:
Ginarys Kinky Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13126686.mp4
File Size : 254.58 MB
Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_13126686.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Things that Go HUMP in the Night - MP4 HD 1280x720

Description:
Ludella Legion SECRET SALE. Just $12.99 this weekend. Clip Includes: Paranormal, Witchcraft, Demon Summoning Gone Wrong, Ghost Groping Ludella in Her Rest, Erotic Magic, Stripping, Special FX, Moaning, Back Arching, Foot Wrinkling, Curvy, Big Butt, Booty Bouncing, Big Tits, Tit Play, Redhead, Hairy Bush, Ludella Hahn, Contains FULL NUDITYLudella is an experienced witch who has decided she_d like to summon a demon to do her bidding for her, so on this dark and stormy night, she searches her spellbook for a spell to do the job. Unfortunately nothing appears when she says it. Frustrated and tired, she decides to just go to bed. She strips out of her dress and high heels to rest in her black lace lingerie set and turns the light out.Little does she know that the spell she spoke was just the wrong spell...and that the effects from that spell have begun to unfold. From the depths of the underworld, a spirit enters the room--a VERY HORNY spirit. And he_s come to have his way with the napping witch. He slowly pulls the covers off her to reveal her curvy body in lingerie. From his shapeless form appears a hand that begins to grope her BIG TITS. She begins moaning with pleasure...still resting... Soon she_s arching her back like she_s possessed, her curves writhing. With a poof, her bra disappears, exposing her big tits. Her feet curl up as the pleasure escalates. The blankets come down more and her panties disappear, revealing her hairy bush. She_s now fully nude, arching, wiggling, and writhing. The ghost pushes her onto her stomach with her BIG BUTT exposed and begins bouncing it up and down in a twerking motion. After a bit of that he turns her back on her back. His ghostly hands land on her chest and bounce her big tits up and down while she moans, still resting. She seems to climax and breathe heavily, then she begins to wake up, so the ghost disappears from view. She notices she_s completely naked with no blankets, so she sits up abruptly and grabs her sheets to hide herself. Wow, that was a weird dream... It felt so real though, but it couldn_t have been. Before her eyes a ghostly figure appears. She gasps in fear as it comes at her, knocking her on her back and begins groping her again. She tries to fight him off, and finally he dissipates. She vows never to try a spell while tired again, but as she falls back resting, her lips curl up in a smirk. *This was a CUSTOM commission. Create your own custom video clip by filling out the form at LudellaHahnFetish.comYou might also enjoy: Butt SuccubusBorrowed Bodies Love &amp Bondage Ludella_s Bewitched BootyThis clip is available in multiple formats and resolutions:MP4 HD 1280x720 - WMV HD 1280x720 - More Soon
Model:
Ludella Hahns Fetish Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_14364755.mp4
File Size : 174.92 MB
Duration : 00:19:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_14364755.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Riley Nixon - Behaviour Control Chip MP4 Optimum

Description:
SCREEN SIZE 1280*720This Format is Optimal for File SizeQuality.Riley couldn_t care less about her rehabilitation therapy. Being in a corrections facility hasn_t phased her one bit. But her isn_t going to let her be released before she is rehabilitated. He installs a special chip that will allow him to program Riley into a model inmate.
Model:
Primal_s Mental Domination
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15670094.mp4
File Size : 334.48 MB
Duration : 00:28:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_15670094.mp4