Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alien Breeding Experiment

Description:
In this custom video I tell the story of my time in the government Alien Breeding program. I had been working in the program for some time when I was taken and found my self in a familiar setting. The experimenter has become the specimen. I still don_t know how long I was restrained by the creature, continually being filled and pumped full of it_s dark slimy cum. Enjoy XOXOX
Model:
AdalynnX
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4
File Size : 537.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- K draining (PART B)

Description:
...do you know the result of steady, slow but intensive massage of a hard, sensitive glans?... first loss of control then loss of semen... and i will manage this for you... --SCREEN SIZE 1920 x 1080-- --RUN TIME 10:39--
Model:
K KLIXEN PRODUCTIONS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_7378811.mp4
File Size : 285.43 MB
Duration : 00:10:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_7378811.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Brother Step-Sister Reach an Agreement HD MP4

Description:
An exasperated step-sister decides to try a new way to deal with her brothers sick obsession over her....
***Starring Nova Kane***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19530525.mp4
File Size : 334.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_19530525.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- PUNISHED BY FACESITTING

Description:
WHEN JEFF USES A BAD WORD WHILE DOING THE DISHES WITH HIS STEP-MOM... STEP-MOM TEACHES HIM A HORRIFIC LESSON HE WILL NEVER FORGET HE IS TO EAT HIS STEP-MOM_S CUNT AND ASSHOLE... THEN HE IS TO FUCK HER STEP-MOM TELLS HIM THE HORROR WILL CONTINUE...UNTIL HE CUMS ON HER Jeff is helping his Step-Mom do the dishes.....and, of course, complaining the whole time. 18 Year Old boys HATE doing dishes.....but Step-Mom doesn_t care....Jeff must learn to help out around the house, with the household chores. As he is complaining....Jeff accidentally uses the F-Word.....which sets off his strict, conservative Step-Mother big time Step-Mom will NOT tolerate bad language in the house...and Jeff needs to be Punished severely Since washing his mouth out with soap didn_t seem to teach him anything last time....Step-Mom has a better idea....a more humiliating Punishment might just do the trick. Jeff is ordered to take off his pants and lie down on the floor. Step-Mom lifts up her dress...and sits down on Jeff_s face....and orders him to eat her cunt and her asshole She may be just an average Suburban Housewife......but Veronica knows that this will be extremely horrific for a young boy....to have to endure a brutal Facesitting from his own Step-Mother. After he has cleaned his Step-Mother_s private parts....front and back with his foul mouth.....Jeff begs to be excused. Step-Mom, however, is not done with his Punishment yet. Step-Mom begins to suck on Jeff_s cock, and orders him to Fuck her A horrified, and frightened Jeff reluctantly inserts his cock into his Step-Mom_s Vagina....and, riddled with shame....begins to pump her. Jeff begs and begs for the humiliation to end....but, as she is being thrusted upon....Step-Mom tells Jeff that the horror won_t end unless....and until...he cums on her. Jeff closes his eyes, and begins to thrust faster....hoping and praying he can ejaculate as soon as possible. Finally Jeff is able to cum all over his Step-Mother_s back. He promises that he will NEVER use bad language again.
Model:
TABOO
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_11035179.mp4
File Size : 63.72 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_11035179.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Carmen Hollywood_s 1st Double Penetration Ends With A Facial (wmv-sd)

Description:
Carmen Hollywood_s 1st double penetration ends with a facial Carmen invites a member fan from her website and the camera guy is filming them fuck. But the nympho look on Carmen_s face says otherwise. She is not gonna settle for one cock. She already knows the camera man packs a thick cock. She teases cameraman while she is jerking and keeping the fan guy up and running. She gets fucked bareback by the fan in her pussy and ass. The cameraman puts his condom on and fucks her tight pussy and then her ass. He unloads a big load on her face at the end. After all she deserved a big facial for being a good 3holer slut
Model:
NextMature Original GrannyClipStore
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_23781293.mp4
File Size : 91.58 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_23781293.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Between Beans and Eggs - Clip 04 NewMfx FullHD 2013 *

Description:
STARRING: Sabrina Senna and Lu

SYNOPSIS: Sabrina Senna is reading a magazines while eats beans with some eggs, suddenly her belly is pain, something is happening in her stomach... She runs to the bathroom and start to do hot farts with beans smell_s. Lu is cleaning the room and can_t resist at this bad air. Sabrina Senna is furious and decides to do the fart on Lu_s face, the poor girl to swallow the toxic gas that is getting out of her ass.
Model:
MFX FARTING
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_8363481.mp4
File Size : 199.94 MB
Duration : 00:05:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_8363481.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- The Necklace Clip 05-AVI Format

Description:
A buxom blonde reporter recounts her bizarre encounter with a string of possessed beads. Finding the beads and putting them on she becomes overcome with lust and begins masturbating while she is filled with strange delusions. First she is tied to a chair where she is paddled on her bubble butt till it is red and sore. Then she is pilloried and blindfolded while her fat nips are sucked with a vacuum machine. She then progresses to a fucking machine. Finally she is accosted by a horny plant which wraps her up tight and stokes her sweet pussy till she cums in a humiliating orgasm.
Model:
ZFX Bondage Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_22402101.mp4
File Size : 54.92 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:09:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_22402101.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- You are upgrading to my bedroom. HD720

Description:
I must let you know that I am kicking your step-father out of the house. He has been unfaithful to me for quite some time now, with his secretary It_s time I took charge and make this house what I want it to be. First of all I want you to move down the hall to my bedroom that I used to share with your step-father. Even though you are his step-son and not mine by you get to continue living here. Not only am I kicking him out but I am making him to continue paying the mortgage and your college expenses. I convinced him it is more economical for him to keep you living here with me. He doesn_t have to know that you are now sharing the same bedroom with me. It_s been so long since I have felt like a desired woman. Can you help me feel like I am desirable? I am offering you my voluptuous body in exchange for your warmth at night and the feeling of security you can give me. Be a good boy and let step-mommie use your young cock. I need to feel like a woman. I like that. Touch me and lick me everywhere. Come close and kiss me on the lips. I need to feel you inside me. Yes, like that now make step-mommie cum. It_s your turn to cum inside me and fill me with your warm seed. You need this to don_t you? I feel your hot cum inside me That_s a good step-son Now you lay next to me and let_s have a nap then we can do more of this later.
Starring: Krissy Lynn
FEATURING VIRTUAL SEX SCENES SIMULATING THE FOLLOWING:
BRUNETTE BLOW JOB PUSSY LICKING COWGIRL REVERSE COWGIRL
KISSING INTERNAL CUM MISSIONARY BIG TITS BLOUSE MILF
Model:
Sex POV
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10479097.mp4
File Size : 176.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720