Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Just Boobs Jerkoff Encouragement

Description:
In this custom video, I know you_re a boob man, so this is all about my tits as I caress them and get my nipples nice and hard while giving you plenty of jerkoff encouragement unti you are ready to blast a nice big cum load all over them :)
Model:
Lelu Love - Cum Inside, Let_s Play
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15903524.mp4
File Size : 176.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_15903524.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Slave_s Final Orgasm

Description:
Amazon Mistress Rocky Emerson has caught her slave masturbating without permission for the last time. She restrains his body into a sleepsack to make him as immobile and helpless as humanly possible for what_s to come. Draven will learn a very valuable lesson that his cock and balls no longer belong to him now that he is a collared bitch. His manhood is completely owned by his Mistress as she strokes his cock to one final orgasm before removing those testicles with a castration tool. This will teach Draven to never touch himself without permission again as his manhood is permanently removed from his helpless body.
HD MP4 1920x1080 HDAlso available in iPhoneMobile HD Format
Model:
VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23996695.mp4
File Size : 256.6 MB
Duration : 00:11:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23996695.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- LK you And My Feet

Description:
Lady Kathryn finds you always starring at Her feet. She finds that a little bit uncomfortable..... But at the same time She finds it interesting. She shows you that She is all Woman from head to toe but the obvious, you are a foot guy. She knows through past experience foot guys usually have small dicks. So, since you have stressed Her out and She sees your interest is Her feet She demands you give Her a foot massage. Once you take off Her shoes, She informs you that She doesn_t want a foot massage with your hands.... oh NO She wants you to give Her a massage alright.... but with your tongue So, get real close and smell the soles of Her feet and.....

Contains: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLES, BBW, MATURE.... POINT OF VIEW.
Model:
Lady X
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_16096434.mp4
File Size : 38.02 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:07:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_16096434.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Brooke Haze in Shattered Duaghter (HD-1080p)

Description:
Scene 1: Montage Part One. A) Face up, in the bed, in a darkened room, throwing her facehead back and forth while she is being held down.B) Facedown on the bed in a darkened room.C) Curled up in a ball in a darkened closet &amp then closeup of her face.D) A close up of her face with a hand pulling her hair back. Part Two.&nbsp Brooke and her Step-Mother are sitting on the couch, Brooke is crying &amp her Step-Mother has an angry look on her face. The Step-Mother says, This is bullshit Your Step-Father would never do anything like this. And when a man acts like this it_s usually because someone_s leading him on And she stomps off.Part Three. The Step-Daughter is thrown to the bed while Step-Mom watches. Both are terrified. You hear the Step-Father say, You little bitch Been running your mouth. I told you what was going to happen if you didn_t keep your mouth shut. Crying, the Step-Daughter takes her clothes off begging, Please Step-Daddy don_t. I won_t do it again. etc.. The Step-Father has her bend over the bed and you hear him whip her with the belt and he then has her reach back and spread her ass cheeks and has sex with her while she cries and begs etc. While this is going on Step-Mom is the bed in shock with every belt strike. The Step-Daughter screams and beg, and the Step-Father calling the Step-Daughter names and saying things like, Take it you little bitch, you ungrateful little whore While yelling at Step-Mom tell her she is next... After the Step-Father finishes, the Step-Daughter and Step-Mom crawl to the head of the bed. Step-Mother and exhales exhaustively while the Step-Daughter cries silently.
Scene 2: Doing Laundry
Step-Daughter is in laundry room. Step-Father comes in, she is scared. You hear him say, Give me your hand. You see his hand grab hers and shove it into his unseen crotch. He tells her to, Pull it out. You concentrate on her crying while she simulates giving him an handjob. You may or may not show his dick or show him cumming. Strictly your call, but I wouldn_t. After he cums, she grabs her stomach and sinks into a ball on the floor. This one sounds really short and it is but I think it will be really good on film.
Scene 3: Step-Daddy Please
Close up of Brook_s face, she says, Step-Daddy please, It_s hurts. Please You see her face tense up and show increasing pain while he starts entering her from behind. She jerks and screams as he rams into her. Step-Daddy_s hand clamps over her mouth while her eyes bug out. She keeps screaming into her Step-Father_s hand and tries to pull it away. After several minutes of this, she is placed onto her knees and he cums in her mouth. She promises to never say anything again and she will be a good girl.
Scene 4: Training Step-Mommy
I walk into the bedroom and hear Step-Mom talking to the authorities about what was happening at home. Step-Mom must be taught a lesson in life and that what is happening is okay. The phone is taken away from her and the line is cut. She is smacked across the face and thrown to the bed by her neck. Her clothes are removed and my cock is rammed into her mouth.
Step-Mom still does not understand what is happening so the remaining clothes she has on are removed and she is fucked till she understands. In the end, I unload a massive load in her mouth. She may not completely understand or learned her lesson, but my balls are empty, that is a win in my book...
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_18219530.mp4
File Size : 1396.68 MB
Duration : 00:53:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_18219530.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Jade Amber in The Best Step-Dad is a Good Lover (HD-1080p)

Description:
Scene One: Blackmailed

My bitch of a Step-Daughter has just destroyed my car. She wasn_t even supposed to be driving it and now I am going to her. She takes a deep breath and calls me into the room. After she explains what she_s done I an furious. I tell her there is no way she can pay me back for the price of the car...

I tell her to take her shirt off, I think it may be worth something. Is this a joke? She asks in defiance but I take the shirt and humiliate her. I demand her bra and her pants next making her angry and ashamed at how powerless and worthless she is. Soon she_s left naked, trying to cover herself. I ask her what else can she do to pay that debt off, she looks at me with innocent eyes, but I know she is a conniving bitch I make her spread her legs and touch herself. She rubs her sweet little pussy before looking at me and asks Is the debt repayed now? Not even close you whore I will be back tomorrow for more...

Scene Two: Earning Points

Jade yells at me when I barge her bedroom...Step-Dad get out I_m in my underwear... I explain that she_s not even close to paying her debt back for smashing my car. What do I have to do? She asks. I make her strip and look at her naked body before handing her some lingerie. Is that step-mom_s? Jade asks and gets creeped out by having to wear her step-mother_s sexy clothes.

I lay on the bed and take out my cock commanding her to touch and suck. Slowly she licks in disgust. Can this be over already Jade says angry. I make her keep sucking until I cum in her sweet little mouth. Eww, step-dad you came in my mouth, that_s so disgusting She screams at you. I don_t care, I got what I wanted...

Scene Three: Pushing Boundaries

After crashing my car Jade has been to pay me back. She doesn_t have any money so her tight young body is what she has to pay with. Don_t be fooled, she is not that innocent. On the phone with her friend she tries to explain what_s been happening to her. As she talks I enter the room and pulls up her shirt.

Jade tries to ignore me hoping that I_ll go away. I pull out her tits and slide down her panties. Her breath quickens as the cold air touches her and she tries to stay focused on her conversation. With a slight moan she feels my cock enter her tight pussy. I makes her fuck me, giving herself over completely until I cum on her pretty young face.

Scene Four: New Sheriff in Town

What are you doing? You_re wearing my lingerie Step-Mom yells at Jade. Jade sticks out her chest Do you like it on me? Step-Daddy said it looks better on me than you. She smiles. Cory starts yelling at her and Jade responds by tying her up.

Naked and helpless Cory is into a chair to be groped by her step-daughter. Jade laughs and makes Cory suck on her young tits. I can_t believe I_m doing this Cory cries. Now you_re going to watch me fuck step-daddy while you_re tied up Jade says and brings me into the room. I trained her so well...

I pull off her tiny thong and slide my cock inside her tight pussy. Jade looks right into her step-mom_s eyes as I fuck her. She licks Cory_s big tits and touches her body, making sure she enjoys every second of destroying her mothers life.

Cory is to the ground to suck on my step-daughter_s tits. Each thrust from my cock drives the perky tits into her mouth. Are you going to see your step-daughter cum step-mommy? Jade says and orgasms on my cock.

Jade lays back and lets me do whatever I want, while Cory sits in the chair in horror and disbelief, hoping this nightmare will end. Jade opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue for my delicious load. But as a final humiliation she it into Cory_s mouth. You know you love me Jade says and they leave to get divorce papers. I did not Cory_s dried up cunt anymore anyway...
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_16836220.mp4
File Size : 1169.6 MB
Duration : 00:52:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_16836220.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Choosing to Disobey- Enough is Enough Stevie - HD Mov file

Description:
Stevie Rose getting a heavy hand and the business end of the paddle for disobeying. The thick wood paddle cracks down mercilessly on the thin seat of her gym short as she is taught to obey.&nbsp
&nbsp
STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, REAL LIFE SPANKINGS, SCOLDING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, GYM SHORTS, PADDLING,
Model:
STEVIE ROSES I HEART SPANKINGS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4
File Size : 269.52 MB
Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- TWO SEXYS BIG BUTTS FARTING A LOT BY THAMMY BBW AND VERONICA LINS (CAM BY ANDRESSA) FULL HD

Description:
DESCRIPTION:&nbspMistress THAMMY BBW AND mistress VERONICA LINS They go into captivity, the sub is watching, so they sit like a puppy ??and start farting, call the sub to their ass so he can smell their farts, they change their position getting sideways an ass leaning in the other, they continue to fart in the submissive observer, they change position, standing on the bed and take off their clothes, fart opening their asses wide, tell him to get close to see their asses up close and smell their scents, they change position lying on their stomach with their ass well impinined, they fart a lot, put only one leg on the bed, rearing their ass well and they fart a lot of loud and opening their ass wide, they let out all the loud farts and say goodbye to him to leave from captivity
Model:
Manuela Albertine Fetish
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25109739.mp4
File Size : 569.08 MB
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25109739.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Morning After St Paddy_s Day Party with Step-Daughter MP4 SD

Description:
Lines get blurred after a step-daughter shows her soon to be divorced stressed out step-dad how to have real fun for St. Patrick_s Day Now they need to hope that her step-mom never finds out about their all-night party and pray that she doesn_t get pregnant after he drained his whole fertile load deep inside her...
Model:
My Pervy Family
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_22909839.mp4
File Size : 144.72 MB
Resolution : 856x480
Duration : 00:19:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_22909839.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Virgin Boy MP4

Description:
Silly boy just couldn_t wait for a girl to want to fuck him. So he decided to go to a brothel. He_s waiting nervously in the room waiting for his special treat to come inside and blow his mind. When I show up to rock his world. Wearing all black with my zipper stilettos and my sheer black thigh highs with my garter straps, my tight wet look top and my corset. I start teasing him giving him a lap dance first and grabbing his hands to show him how to properly grope my body. Followed by me letting him slowly strip off my clothes then me sitting on his face. Rubbing my pussy and my tits all in his face over and over before I show him what it means to be fucked.
Garter &amp Stockings - High Heels - Corset - Kissing - Face Sitting - Creampie - ***To view other video formats please visit all categories***
Model:
CASEY CUMZ Twisted Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_12080673.mp4
File Size : 574.93 MB
Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_12080673.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Tightened Straps Ruthless Straps

Description:
Flirting, challenging, handjob tease &amp denial. Mean blindfolding and gagging with tape. And teasing. You can tell even across the room, how much I have him. The grunts. The crazy efforts to pull away. How could anyone not be an addict after a treatment like this. All the immensely talented divas in this dungeon of mine. All I can do is draw my wet, psychic hands over you until your mind spills, when your dick doesnt.
Model:
Kat Turner
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25502267.mp4
File Size : 329.98 MB
Duration : 00:17:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ca5589431e86d