Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ariana Marie - The Vacation MP4 Optimum

Description:
1280*720 Optimum Quality and File Size&ltP&gt
PART ONE Ariana and Nathan are traveling with there parents for a vacation but the hotel screwed up the reservation. Now they have to share a bed in a Honeymoon suit. The whole room is set up to put people in the mood and it is awkward&ltP&gt
Later that night, Ariana turns over and wakes up, seeing her step-brother so differently. She has always had a thought at the back of her mind, but now, seeing Nathan, his cock hard while he rests, everything is becoming so confused..&ltP&gt

PART TWO The next morning Nathan wakes up and Ariana is gone, step-mom is calling on the phone that she and step-dad are going to breakfast. He promises to catch up, but he worries about last night. Ariana comes in from the pool, her body looking so good in her little bikini. Nathan wants to talk, but Ariana doesn_t
&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19776129.mp4
File Size : 457.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:44:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_19776129.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 4K KKQing keeps growing and growing * CUSTOM * - MP4

Description:
* Custom * Similar to the first KK growth vid, she is once again exacting justice on those who caused her anguish in the past. Now growing to a giant size, eating people and crushing the, under her feet. Until she grows even better and now the tiny people are more like crumbs than snacks. But she grows even more until whole buildings fit in her and cities under her giant feet &nbsp - Audio Adios&nbsp
Model:
Amateur soles giantess and footjobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_24450541.mp4
File Size : 671.1 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_24450541.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Eat Mommies Dingle Berries Hi Def Full Screen

Description:
Step-Mommie is in the mood today for you step-son to clean out mommies asshole and eat her Dingle Berries. Step-Mommie wants you tongue fucking her ass so deep you are tasting step-mommie while eating her Dingle berries. Step-Mommie spreads open her tight asshole for you giving you easy access to mommies asshole. Give step-mommie a huge load of cum while fucking step-mommie in the ass.
Model:
Afton_s Movie Theater
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_9932779.mp4
File Size : 234.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_9932779.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- ANRABF4

Description:
In this clip, they_re hanging in his face. He does his best to drain me, but my huge tits contain more sweet, creamy milk than he can handle.
Model:
Juggernips Milking Parlor
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16323718.mp4
File Size : 83.54 MB
Duration : 00:07:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_16323718.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Jerk it to Tay_s Wiggling Toes (m4v)

Description:
Tay knows what a stressful week you have had. It_s OK, go lock your door, make sure no one can hear you- unzip your pants, and begin jerking your cock to Tay_s wiglling flexible toes. With every wiggle of her toes back and forth you feel more and more relaxed. Let the cares and stresses of life just float away. All your work struggles and relationship issues don_t even matter anymore. All that consmes your mind is Tay_s perfect feet. The faster she wiggles her toes, the faster you jerk off. When she slows her toes down, you do too. Keep jerking. Tay wants you to cum all over her soles and toes. She wants to play with your warm cum as she continues to wiggle her toes. The hot goo feels amazing squishing between her toes and they move back and forth. Wiggle Wiggle.
Model:
The Foot Infatuation
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_22501065.mp4
File Size : 114.82 MB
Duration : 00:10:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_22501065.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Stuck up friends BIG FAT SOLES - MPG

Description:
BIG FAT SOLES Ugh this friend of mine has some huge feet, size 9 I believe, anyhow finally after some convincing she decided to let me film her feet. You know that feeling you get when you finally reach what you_ve been grasping for, almost felt like a when she put her soles up to the camera. Just look at her face and how annoyed and apathetic she is, I almost can_t help myself when I get someone to pose who was on the fence, drives me wild but anyhow she is pretty friendly but this first time filming her feet, she wasn_t having it But we get to enjoy it - No Audio
Model:
Amateur soles giantess and footjobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15314163.mp4
File Size : 217.16 MB
Duration : 00:06:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_15314163.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- BBW Claire First Fart Humiliation - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 34 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
BBW presents this delicious farting movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
BBW Claire is a farting machine and will use her new slave Julie as a target. The mighty Mistress obeys the poor girl to smell their smelly farts a lot. She is a angry Domme and seating above Julie face drops farts on her nose and mouth obeying her to smell and to lick it. Julie gets her nose very close to her dirty asshole and almost throws up because those farts are so stinky. BBW Claire is a bad girl so she keeps blowing some heavy farts all over the girls nose.
VERY HOT SCENES OF: FARTING, BIG BUTTS, DIRTY ASS, ASS SMELLING, BBW, ASS SNIFFING, AND HUMILIATION
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL BBW
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24247209.mp4
File Size : 845.99 MB
Duration : 00:34:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24247209.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Eating Step-Mommy_s Farts For Breakfast - MP4

Description:
Katja welcomes you into her living room dawning a revealing purple top as she brings you in and makes you suck her nipples like a good little boy She bends over and makes you sniff her ass through her skirt saying, I see you checking out step-mommy_s ass every time I walk up the stairs She you to the floor and inches up her skirt pulling her panties to the side so you can sniff her dripping wet pussy and tight round asshole She peels down her panties and spreads her cheeks making you watch as she fingers her tight asshole before she fills your face with a nice big gassy fart I hope you suck that all up, you little fart-eater she tells you while the gas keeps coming over and over again Stay on your knees and sniff the fart gas right out of step-mommy_s ass she commands you, I_m only going to feed you once a day, so eat up Just when you think the gas will keep coming forever, she stands up and tells you, That_s it. Feeding time is over. You_ll have to come back for more tomorrow
Model:
Fraulein Katja
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16605158.mp4
File Size : 91.26 MB
Duration : 00:07:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_16605158.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Stinky Dirty Flats

Description:
My first video for you to worship while wearing the most dirtiest, worn-out &amp smelly ballet flats
Worship my legs and sexy feet.
&nbsp
*Walking around, dangling, taking them off and on and ofcourse showing you my wornout flats
Model:
Goddess Amber
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21665085.mp4
File Size : 103.75 MB
Duration : 00:04:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21665085.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Daisy Stone in Breaking Our Step-Daughter (HD-1080p)

Description:
Scene One: Rude AwakeningLast night his step-daughter Daisy came home late, and now it_s time for her to get up and go to school. Step-Dad pulls down the covers and wakes her up in a very special way. Stripping off her clothes and touching her body. She starts to yell at him as she wakes up but he puts his hand over her mouth. Shhhh He whispers as he slides his cock inside her young pussy.She moans and tries to free herself while he gropes and sucks her tits. Daisy can only lay there and squeal as her step-dad violates her. Not knowing what to do she lets him pump hard into her body. She can feel his cock shutter inside of her and a stream of burning hot cum fill her. Finished he leaves her to get ready for school.
Scene Two: Couching the problemStep-Dad feels empowered to do whatever he wants to his step-daughter. As she comes home from school he grabs her and throws her to the living room couch. He rips open her shirt destroying her top and exposing her tender nipples to his hard hands. Then he rips open her tight pants, leaving her pussy open and quivering with fear.She_s left wearing rags as her step-father opens her up and rams his cock inside of her. None of the other dads do this She pleads with him. He shushes her and makes her suck his cock. Taking the rags of her shirt he ties up her hands. In her mind the fucking goes on forever. Pain, humiliation, fear and pleasure all rolled into one. Step-Dad please just finish She begs him and he does. Fucking a load of cum into her and making her a woman. Her skin is covered in goosebumps of fear as he leaves her tied up and shaking.
Scene Three: Step-Mom is in denialDaisy_s finally gained the courage to confront her step-mom and tell about step-dad fucking her. But no matter how much she explains step-mom wont believe her. I think you_re just coming up with stories step-mom says getting mad. Step-Dad walks into the room and begins groping Daisy_s tits. She yells to her step-mom to look at what_s happening but all step-mom sees is a loving and affectionate step-father.When he gets behind her and lifts up her dress, sliding his dick inside her, step-mom ignores what_s happening and leaves the room telling Daisy she_s making it all up. STEP-MOM WAIT Daisy yells to her as her step-dad plows into her. How many times are you going to make me take it She cries to him. He fucks her and teaches her how to be a good little daddies slut for him. Grabbing her tiny body he puts her on the floor. her to speak she repeats with sadness in her voice Cum in my little whore mouth step-daddy and he shoots his cum all over her face and open mouth. What a good cum dumpster step-daughter he has.
Scene Four: A flower bloomsSTEP-MOM What are you doing Daisy screams. Just getting ready for bed her step-mom attacks her and pins her down. You_re here for step-daddy and step-daddy is going to take very good care of you Step-Mom tells her. Holding her down she strips and touches her step-daughter, getting her ready to be fucked by her step-father. Daisy can_t believe what_s happening. Why are you doing this to me She screams again and again.Step-Dad opens up her legs and pushes himself into her, splitting her open. While step-mom holds down her struggling arms, step-dad has full access to her and fucks her as hard as he wants. You need to become a woman. You look so pretty Step-Mom tells her as she screams and cums against her will on her step-dad_s cock. He pulls her hair and rides her until he_s ready to cum. Step-Mom holds open her cute little mouth for step-dad_s big load. Just remember that your step-mom and step-dad love you very much Cory kisses her. Daisy goes to bed with fresh memories of violation and the taste of cum on her lips.&nbsp
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17647644.mp4
File Size : 905.22 MB
Duration : 00:38:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_17647644.mp4