Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Crawl Underneath Me and Lick my German Ass - Katja Kassin

Description:
Beautiful Katka is displeased with you, so you must be punished. She starts by shoving her boobs in your face, and then makes you crawl underneath her so you can clean her pussy. She sticks it right in your face... then turns around so you can shove her tongue right in her dirty little asshole LOTS OF DEGRADING DIRTY TALK IN THIS CLIP. KATJA_S GERMAN ACCENT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO OBEY Hi-Quality MPEG - View it full screen
Model:
MeanBitches POV Slave Orders
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1362314.mp4
File Size : 65.18 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/460889806f85c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- POV Blonde Goddess in the Massage Parlor - Phoenix Marie

Description:
Phoenix Marie is a Blonde Goddess with an amazing body She invites you into the massage parlor, but you_re not getting a massage. Instead, you will worship her She orders you onto your knees so you can start by kissing and licking her feet. Then she shoves her big curvy ass right in your face so you can appreciate it with your tongue. The ass closeups are great in this clip Then she makes you lie down so she can sit on your face. Finally, she orders you to jerk off and cum for her amusement. THIS CLIP IS OVER 14 MINUTES. YOU GET A NICE LONG CLIP WITH A VERY HOT MISTRESS HI-QUALITY MPEG - VIEW IT FULL SCREEN
Model:
MeanBitches POV Slave Orders
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1333977.mp4
File Size : 85.05 MB
Resolution : 658x480
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b4842aa5dbf91

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MANDY_S SELF FOOT SMELLING (HD wmv)

Description:
MANDY just got home from a long day of shopping and she_s happy to finally get to sit down and relax, she walked so much at the mall in her CONVERSE TENNIS SHOES and ANKLE SOCKS. MANDY slides a SHOE off and notices the SMELL of her FOOT and SWEAT in the air. The scent is really strong and powerful and MANDY wants more of it. MANDY SNIFFS her SHOE before removing her other SHOE to INHALE the SCENT deep in her. MANDY really likes the SMELL of her FUNKY FEET. MANDY puts her SHOES aside and thinks she will have better luck getting more of the SWEATY SMELL by SNIFFING her SOCKS. MANDY puts her SOCKED FEET to her NOSE and breathes in the PUNGENT and VINEGARY SMELL. MANDY can_t resist she is liking this even more. MANDY takes her SOCKS off going straight to the source and SMELLING her BARE SOLES and TOES. Watch MANDY CANDY as she enjoys SELF FOOT SMELLING.
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_12749308.mp4
File Size : 78.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4c9b6f9288c06

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Bitten

Description:
Miss Bitten has decided to come fart for us today. You may have seen her around on other stores, she_s a fetish mistress and she can fart like a professional She came over in a pair of tight yoga pants and a tank top. This sexy blonde milf has some of the nastiest smelling and sounding ripper farts you_ve ever heard You_ve definitely got to see this one.

Clip Time: 5:24
Model:
Fart Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1299378.mp4
File Size : 27.98 MB
Resolution : 722x480
Duration : 00:05:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9eba7b97d1171

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Summer_s Bound and Cumming

Description:
Summer Hart is in a bondage predicament, all right Move in close to see this incredibly sexy girl completely at the mercy of a powerful toy that will turn her cunny inside and out. This curvy cute redhead with huge titties and big nipples is secured to a chair by black rope, with a black ball gag to bite down on as the Hitachi wand positioned at her lightly hairy ginger pussy sends one wave of bondage orgasm pleasure after another right into her helpless core
Dressed in a classic black garter belt, black nylon stockings that come to her mid-thighs, and beige pumps, Summers gams are secured by black rope to the chair, just as her wrists are. With every pleasurable jolt of the vibe, she kicks her knees up, just enough to emphasize how totally and inescapably restrained she is in the chair.
Her girlish cries and sighs mix with the pounding of her heels against the floor as she submits over and again to the buildup of orgasms in her beauteous box, and the thrumming of the wand almost sounds like a truck barreling down a highway as it throws Summer into an overdrive of orgasms with jiggling titties and clenching hands
Model:
Fetish Pros Bondage Fetish Videos
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21406541.mp4
File Size : 170.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/534d346b11fdc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Princess Elise Roped N Blind Is Teased N Forcced 2 Cum HD 1080

Description:
Elise is a new girl on the neighborhood. She is a beautiful blonde with gorgeous face and perfect body. She is 18 years old. Elise has delicate body and perfect butt. Elise is the real Barbie Girl. She has the face of Barbie and loves the pink color. Maybe it_s the reason she has so soft pink and succulent pussy. Elise has fleshy lips, natural succulent tits and perfect butt. Elise books a maintenance service. When the maintenance guy arrives, Elise asks her to unscrew the crown of her piercing. Till then, alright. The point is, the piercing is on Elise_s pussy. The guy gets surprised. He tries hard but the piercing is really hard to take off. The guy got even more surprised when Elise asks him if he has ropes. Elise warns that to compensate his failure, the guy needs to make her fantasy comes true. She warns him that he needs to rope her on bed, on X position, and tease her until she has an orgasm. And besides that, Elise wants to get blindfolded. The guy ropes her. The guy starts kissing Elise_s body down to up. The guy takes Elise_s lips and suck them. Elise tries to resist but she can_t move. The maintenance guy kiss Elise neck slowly. Elise has goosebumps on the whole body. The guy sucks Elise perfect natural tits. He licks and sucks Elise goosebump nipples. The maintenance guy gets some ice cubes. He lets some drops fall on Elises tit and belly. The maintenance guy licks the wet nipples of Elise. He passes the ice cube on her belly and inside her deep navel. The guy licks everything with a lot of desire. He gets the big vibrator. The guy pushes it against the girl_s pussy trough her transparent panty. The guy goes down slipping her tongue over Elise belly. Elise has hard goosebumps. He goes a little bit down. The maintenance guy takes off the girl_s panty. The guy sucks Elise_s clit. Elise contorts in pleasure. The guy licks all parts of Elise_s tasty pussy. Elise can_t move. Only her skin is having goosebumps all the time. The guy touches Elise_s pussy. The guy turns on the big vibrator again. He passes it against the girl_s pussy while suck her nipples. Nothing she can do roped and immobilized. He passes the vibrator very slowly on Elise_s nipples and clit. Elise is wet and horny. We can feel that Elise_s pussy is wet. The maintenance guy focusses the magic wand on Elise_s clit. He rubs the vibrator on Elise clit willing to make her cum. Elise get twisted and squeals of pleasure. The perverted guy keeps passing the vibrator on Elise_s clit. Elise has her have the most intense orgasm of her life. The guy sucks the girl_s pussy juice for a while. After all, the maintenance guy can receive his jobs payment. Awesome.
24 Minutes-High Definition
Model:
Brazilian Girls N Boys Studio
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25347963.mp4
File Size : 578.71 MB
Duration : 00:24:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/360e0804b5876

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- POV Toilet Farting 18

Description:
Oh man, I_ve got such a bad belly ache I need to get my farts out or I_m going to explode. I pull my pants down and just blast off some wet, nasty smelling farts into the toilet and they echo back out at me. I_ve got some of the stinkiest gas today, wow it even grosses me out You_re going to pop a huge boner watching this one, I know, so get it right now
Model:
About Berlin_s Booty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1431354.mp4
File Size : 12.04 MB
Resolution : 722x480
Duration : 00:02:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/78aa398609cb1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Bon Appetit 3 -Full Course Edition (HD)

Description:
_Full Course Edition_ -Contains previously unreleased footage showing facial expressions of Sasara as she gets her butt eaten out.
I eat Sasara_s butthole out at the table, digging my tongue in as deep as I can to clean out any breakfast for myself. She_s been up since early morning studying for exams.&nbspI can_t study if you_re doing that -but keep doing that.&nbspappearing pleased I took the initiative to eat and lick her butthole out.
Sasara lowers her bottom on my face smothering it deep between her cheeks to the point where my face was so deep I felt like a chair&nbspIt_s like a butt cushion while I work. You_re so comfortable as a chair.&nbspshe says complimenting (?) me. Sasara pulls my head in further to the point where my nose was literally puckered inside her bumhole. The only way for me to survive was to inhale deep breaths in through my nose, filling my lungs with the scent of her gorgeously moist butthole.
Model:
Masorotica Productions
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24719033.mp4
File Size : 330.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8ba8bbdf830bf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Dressed To Impress AVI

Description:
Dressed an ready to roll out. I have a 12 oclock appointment an its 11:15 I should have been left out. I have over a 30min drive to my location. I feel like this poots are going to bus out my butt. I am so bloated an ready to let loose. I show you how my puckered asshole looks before it gets messy. Watch as it runs out my puckered asshole, I got some on the toilet seat too. I feel 10 pounds lighter now I have to rush to my appointment until next time freek
Model:
FREEKZCLUB
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_21256135.mp4
File Size : 26.51 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:04:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/09252d0504367