Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Choosing to Disobey- Enough is Enough Stevie - HD Mov file

Description:
Stevie Rose getting a heavy hand and the business end of the paddle for disobeying. The thick wood paddle cracks down mercilessly on the thin seat of her gym short as she is taught to obey.&nbsp
&nbsp
STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, REAL LIFE SPANKINGS, SCOLDING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, GYM SHORTS, PADDLING,
Model:
STEVIE ROSES I HEART SPANKINGS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4
File Size : 269.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Black Empress_s Feet - FULL VERSION

Description:
Mighty Mistress Brenda is back from the gym and is all sweated and tired from the heavy workout.The mighty Domme tells Monica to lick her sneakers soles before starts the feet job session.Slave Monica kneels down to the floor and starts sniffing her Mistress sneakers and socks.Mistress Valeria seems to be adoring that and tells her slave to remove them and begin to kiss and to lick her sweaty feet.Also in that incredible film we have the opportunity to see Mistress Valeria and her sexy slave in a very hot scene of feet fetish with many scenes of feet licking and feet sniffing.Mistress Valeria and her slave Monica on another super hot Brazilian girlgirl feet fetish movie
THE WHOLE FILM IN 640 X 480 HIGH RESOLUTION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FEET
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1514143.mp4
File Size : 182.75 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:33:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_1514143.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- You are upgrading to my bedroom. HD720

Description:
I must let you know that I am kicking your step-father out of the house. He has been unfaithful to me for quite some time now, with his secretary It_s time I took charge and make this house what I want it to be. First of all I want you to move down the hall to my bedroom that I used to share with your step-father. Even though you are his step-son and not mine by you get to continue living here. Not only am I kicking him out but I am making him to continue paying the mortgage and your college expenses. I convinced him it is more economical for him to keep you living here with me. He doesn_t have to know that you are now sharing the same bedroom with me. It_s been so long since I have felt like a desired woman. Can you help me feel like I am desirable? I am offering you my voluptuous body in exchange for your warmth at night and the feeling of security you can give me. Be a good boy and let step-mommie use your young cock. I need to feel like a woman. I like that. Touch me and lick me everywhere. Come close and kiss me on the lips. I need to feel you inside me. Yes, like that now make step-mommie cum. It_s your turn to cum inside me and fill me with your warm seed. You need this to don_t you? I feel your hot cum inside me That_s a good step-son Now you lay next to me and let_s have a nap then we can do more of this later.
Starring: Krissy Lynn
FEATURING VIRTUAL SEX SCENES SIMULATING THE FOLLOWING:
BRUNETTE BLOW JOB PUSSY LICKING COWGIRL REVERSE COWGIRL
KISSING INTERNAL CUM MISSIONARY BIG TITS BLOUSE MILF
Model:
Sex POV
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10479097.mp4
File Size : 176.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_10479097.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Paisley Pepper in "Step-Dad Wants To Join This Time" (Part 22) MP4 HD

Description:
Watch Part 1 in this 2 part taboo clip starring Paisley Pepper here
&nbsp
I was unsure&nbspwhat to think when I saw my own two fucking in our backyard last week. At first I was shocked and confused there_s no way that I was seeing this correctly My would never do something like this - with the constant bickering that goes on, I assumed they couldn_t&nbspeven stand being&nbspnear each other..
But after getting a closer look, I realized that my eye sight was perfectly fine. Obviously&nbspseeing&nbspmy little girl take every inch of her older step-brother was absolutely vulgar. Yet I found myself completely infatuated by the situation... Most fathers would have immediately put a stop to it, but not me. I&nbsptake out my phone and began recording them&nbspI_m sure this footage will come in handy..
I sneak into the bathroom while my step-daughter is in the shower&nbspto ask her what&nbspwas going&nbspon between her and Tyler.&nbspPaisley knows what she did was wrong and&nbspinstantly becomes defensive, putting on a facade&nbsplike nothing had happened between them. Of course she plays dumb,&nbspand yells at me to leave. But this won_t be the last time I bring it up..&nbsp
Once my wife leaves for work, I figure now is as&nbspgood&nbspa time as any to finally confront my step-son and step-daughter. I call them into my room to have a little chat about their recent actions.&nbsp
Did you tell him step-sis?
No I swear I didn_t, he found out on his own..&nbsp
What? How?
He took a video of us I told you it was a bad idea
Come on step-sis, you were into it just as much as I was
Ugh you_re so annoying.. Are we in trouble Step-Dad?
No you_re not in trouble, just be thankful that I was the one to catch you two and not your step-mother
We_re really sorry Step-Dad. We promise it&nbspwon_t happpen again
&nbsp
-My were preparing for the worst punishment. Maybe something involving more chores and no allowance..&nbsp But I_ve got a better idea up my sleeve...-
&nbsp
Show me what&nbspshe likes, Tyler
What do you mean Step-Dad?
I want you to do what you did last time with her make&nbspyour little step-sister feel good
Are you serious? No way&nbsp&nbsp
You_ve already&nbspdone it before. This time you_re going to fuck your step-sister in front of me&nbsp
-Paisley nervously looks over to her step-brother, skeptical of what_s to come next-
You wouldn_t want everyone at school to know you fucked your step-sister, would you?&nbsp
Definitely not...&nbsp
&nbsp
So then you_ll do this one thing I ask of you, and nobody has to know about your lewd behaviour
&nbsp
Tyler starts to undress his step-sister, touching her perky tits and rubbing in between her thighs.. I couldn_t have been more turned on watching my go at it It was much more arousing being a part of the fun as a family than it was watching from a distance.&nbsp
What does Step-Mom think of this?&nbsp
&nbsp
She isn_t going to find out as long as we keep this secret between the three of us
&nbsp
The fear of anyone finding out about this sick family affair soon faded after Paisley submitted to her step-brother and I. He pounded her tight young pussy harder than the last time and I was more than ready to jump in on the action. She&nbsploved the feeling of my hand covering her mouth as&nbspTyler fucked her on my bed.&nbsp
My step-daughter goes to grab my cock as I instruct Tyler to fuck&nbspher harder until she couldn_t take his big dick anymore Before my step-son got the chance to cum, I tell him to leave so I can have Paisley to myself for a bit..
She rubs her clit and fingers her wet&nbspinner lips for me as I stroke my throbbing cock. I so badly wanted to fuck my little girl and show her what a real man feels like. But I know what she really wanted at that point was to be covered in her step-daddy_s thick white load&nbsp
Model:
My Pervy Family
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19336835.mp4
File Size : 467.64 MB
Duration : 00:22:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_19336835.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- GIRL BURIED ALIVE IN HER QUEEN_S ASS TO SMELL FARTS (FIRST TIME MALEVOLA) BY MALEVOLA EVANS AND AKEMY CRUEL (CAM BY RENAN) FULL HD

Description:
description:&nbspMELEVOLA is starting her reign of terror, she will fart in the face of her slave cruelly, and she holds Akemy in her ass with the strap and ties Akemy_s hands with ribbons so that Akemy_s own weight pushes her against Malevola_s ass, then Malevola farts in the face of his submissive and squeezes the slave_s face to suffocate incessantly
Model:
GF STUDIOS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25500711.mp4
File Size : 470.83 MB
Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25500711.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Left Alone With My Evil Step-Sister - VR 360 HD 1080p

Description:
**This is a VR 360 clip to be viewed with Ricoh Theta Software or a VR headset**You\\_ve been left alone for the weekend with your 6\\_1 amazon step-sister Sablique and you know you\\_re in trouble now. She somehow slipped some shrinking powder into your drink and you\\_ve been shrunken to a tiny size. You thought you could hide from her but she finds you soon after walking into the room. You picks you up to inspect you at your tiny size and tells you that you will have to do whatever she wants a your mini size. She humiliates you under her gigantic sweaty size 10 feet which look eve more enormous at your new size. She laughs as you shake and quiver at her mercy. She makes you worship them and rub them for her. SHe stands over you lowering her foot onto you making you feel your giant sisters massive sole slowly crush the life from you. Maybe she should taste you? She knows oyu rarely shower and thinks that\\_s kinda nasty. No you\\_re better off on the floor at her feet where you belong.
Starring: Sablique Von Lux
Clip Features: VER 360, Giantess, Shrinking fetish, Foot domination, Mouth fetish, Crush, Soles.
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15872224.mp4
File Size : 95.14 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:09:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15872224.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Pantyhosed Cock Handjob WMV

Description:
It is a custom videoI was asked to put my worn pantyhose onto your cock nice and tight. I_m using super slow strokes to edge you. I_m bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm with my fingertips only. Your precum is wetting through the pantyhose as I_m rubbing your cock gently. I barely touch your cock and you can still barely hold it back. I_m stopping when you are close. After edging you for a long time you explode Your cum burst through the pantyhose Your sperm stays in one place on the top of the pantyhose. It looks like you filled a condom with your cum There are no words to describe how sexy it is You have to see this Watch this video now
Hundreds of fetish videos in my main store Check it out now:&nbsphttps:clips4sale.com133879Message me for a custom video My email address is on my store page
Model:
DC Production
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24376291.mp4
File Size : 509.58 MB
Duration : 00:24:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24376291.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Red Panty Asian gloved cock stroker

Description:
A very sexy Asian girl in red panties starts out with sensual cock-handling with her bare hands, kissing and stroking it. She also has fun rubbing her really cute tits on his cock until he_s throbbing with excitement. Then she slides on a sexy pair of leather gloves and masturbates her man until he cums hard, spilling his seed all over her gloves.
Model:
Kinky Asian Glovejobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_3756437.mp4
File Size : 79.87 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_3756437.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Your face is my sewer - Full Version NewMfx 2013 Full HD

Description:
STARRING: Sabrina Senna and the sewer slave girl Tati

SYNOPSIS: Sabrina Senna is crazy to go to bathroom but Tati is taking a shower... Sabrina real needs a toilet... it_s an emergency and Tati opens the door. Sabrina starts to do real farts into the sanitary vase, the strong odor is too bad that Tati is being suffocated, Sabrina is furious with Tati and decides to use her face as a sewer, evacuating her stinky farts in Tati_s face. Sabrina puts the little head of Tati into the vase and give long and real farts, she uses some objects that are into the bathroom to give bad farts to Tati, she was to swallow some farts into the mouth, causing Tati to be sick
Model:
MFX FARTING
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_9899221.mp4
File Size : 805.66 MB
Duration : 00:31:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_9899221.mp4