Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- (Complete Video) Mystery Fan From California (CREAMPIE)

Description:
In this film my a fan from Twitter booked a shoot with me.. I get so down and slutty with him and just had to have him Bareback... Watch as he makes out, eats me, and fucks me real good until he unloads his cum into my pussy for a hot creampie...
Model:
Lynns Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13286674.mp4
File Size : 143.27 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_13286674.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- VR360 - TINY BATHROOM VOYEUR feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)

Description:
HD 1920 x 1080p --- You_re a tiny human watching me shower in my bathroom. And you think you can get away with that???This is a VR 360 degree video You don_t need an expensive VR Headset to watch this video.You can also use Google Cardboard and a Cardboard enabled VR player.Oh my, you sure picked the right spot to hide today didn_t you? You managed to find your way into Giantess Sydney_s bathroom And just at the right time. There she is, ready to take a shower. You did not expect to see your Goddess in all her glory today. Now you just have to hope she doesn_t notice you. You can_t believe this. As you watch her washing her hair and her entire body, shampoo and soap everywhere. You_re in heaven. Until she spots you. You_re in trouble now----------------------------------------------------------------------------Click HERE for more GIANTESS videosClick HERE for more SHRINKING FETISH videos
Model:
AstroDomina
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15752362.mp4
File Size : 55.4 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:10:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15752362.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Worship My Ass In Sexy Cross Back Panties And Thigh Highs

Description:
I always love when you show Me how much you adore Me and My big ol_ juicy ass Today, I am wearing some extremely sexy purple cross-back panties, that barely cover all that bubble My ass even keeps on trying to suck the panties into My booty crack, because of all that bass To make My booty look even more voluptuous, I wear thigh high fishnets all the way up to the top of My thighs. They really cup the booty this way, making it look like 2 big ol_ bouncing balls.&nbsp
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25480869.mp4
File Size : 143.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25480869.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Cheertastic Slut 4k

Description:
* 3840 x 2160 *
Jessica Marie is a senior but may not graduate because shes failing her classes. Mr. Cartel the school counselor makes an appointment to come by and speak with her step-dad. However, when he arrives her step-father isnt there. Jessica tells her counselor shes 18 and he should speak with her, not her step-father. Mr. Cartel agrees and asks what she plans to do about her grades. Jessica tells him she been focusing on cheering because she wants to be the cheerleader captain.
He explains the cheer squad already has a captain. I know its your step-daughter, but I think youll see Im a better head cheerleader she says pulling up her skirt. Jessica then begins the new cheers shes been working on, 2-4-6-8 want to watch me masturbate? 3-5-7-9, I think you look mighty fine. By now Mr. Cartel is stroking his cock as he watches his student masturbate in front of him. She leans over and starts blowing her competitions step-father.
Mr. Cartel cant help his urge to fuck his 18 year old student and her lips around his dick isnt helping. Jessica climbs sits on his lap and slides his cock in her tight pussy. Hes slightly concerned her step-father may come home but that doesnt stop him from banging his step-daughters 5 foot rival. Mr. Cartel leaves her with a creampie, a promise to help her graduate and hopes shell do it as a cheerleader captain.
(Creampie)
Part 1 of 4
Model:
Taboo Family Affairs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_25391395.mp4
File Size : 1037.99 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:29

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:2160p_15000000_25391395.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Taking A Naked Nap

Description:
Sigh... I love a good nap, especially in the middle of a long day of filming. Hence why my makeup is done. I got sleepy and figured, might as well film it hehe So here I am, resting and naked on my couch. I turn a couple times to offer ample views of my ass, face, feet and body. Sometimes my arm hangs off the side of the couch as I attempt to find a comfy position. My couch is definitely a comfy thing to rest on, I will say that
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25415887.mp4
File Size : 113.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25415887.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Fart meditation - Full Version NewMfx 2018 Full HD

Description:
Starring:&nbspDemmi, Bianca Santos and Saori Kido
Synopsis:&nbspThese three amazing girls are having some meditation time together when someone farts. Saori doesnt like it and cant stop complaining about the horrible smell that is all over the room. Bianca and Demmi get very mad about all of that complain and lose their temper. They dont let Saori storm out like she wanted and they will make that stupid girl shut up If she wasnt liking to smell one single fart, you can only imagine how she will feel after that festival of farts that is about to begin. She tries to get away but those two girls are very gassy and ready to release all of that gas right inside Saoris nose. They hold Saoris head in each other_s assholes, they also sit in her face and scissor hold her on their asses, they even try some different positions to make that girl pay for her complain. You can see that Saori is not having an easy time with those stinky noisy farts.&nbsp
&nbsp
MOVIE AVAILABLE IN 4K - VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Model:
MFX FARTING
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20033817.mp4
File Size : 938.84 MB
Duration : 00:35:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_20033817.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- VR360 You_reJust Gonna be Mush

Description:
Life as a tiny in Goddess Holly_s home is dangerous, but exciting. Hunting and catching the many tiny slaves that she sets loose in her home is Holly_s favorite game Every day you see at least one of your fellow tinies eaten alive or crushed by this beautiful, sadistic giantess. You know the risks, but as a shrunken man with a foot fetish you can_t resist the many opportunities you have to crawl inside of Holly_s shoes and socks that she leaves around her home. You_ve never been caught before, but today your luck is going to run out. Holly is on her way to a brutal trample session and she_s looking for her favorite heels, which you happen to be hiding inside of Do you like feet and toes? Holly asks as she looks down at you. You know when I_m in this kind of mood and you_re in there, I_m going to just crush you she says, blocking your only way out of her shoe with her giant foot. Since you seem to be so interested in her feet Holly decides to take you along to her trample session She_s going to slip you inside of her fishnets, all the way down to her toes where she plans to leave you all night. You_ll be completely trapped beneath the ball of her foot as she slips her heels back on. You won_t be crushed right away, being shrunk has a way of making people more durable than they look, but by the end of the night you_ll be nothing but mush. You_ll feel her weight crushing you over and over with each step, stomp, and jump during the session. Lucky little bug, Holly says with a laugh as she pushes your down her fishnets until you reach her toes. You hear her saying goodbye to you as she slips her foot inside her shoe, sealing you inside with no chance of escape...Goddess Holly, Giantess, VR 360, Foot Crush, In Shoe POV
Model:
The Queendom
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15957642.mp4
File Size : 42.89 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:04:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15957642.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Cory Chase in Catching Step-Mom Alone - Part 3 (DVD)

Description:
Oh he is so big...If only my husband were his size...He must have the penis size from my side of the family...I asked him to finish inside of me and assured him I was on birth control...His big cock exploded in my pussy and he gave me an orgasm my Husband never could...He got up and walked away not knowing he will soon be the step-father of his own step-brother...He will never know though, that will be my dirty little secret...
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_5341491.mp4
File Size : 46.44 MB
Resolution : 872x480
Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_5341491.mp4