Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Chamber of Horrors Clip 02-MOV Format

Description:
A beautiful heiress inherits her strange uncles haunted warehouse. She soon discovers that the building is haunted. After having a bizarre encounter in the bathroom, an invisible entity strips her, tearing off her top, then fondling her big nipples and wet panties. Tape gagging her and taping her hands, the invisible entity pushes her to the floor where she is pleasured in a most humiliating way by the horny ghost.
Model:
ZFX Bondage Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_25140819.mp4
File Size : 49.79 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:12:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_25140819.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Veronica Ricci and Kymberly Jane in Where the Sun Dont Shine HD

Description:
HD VERSION

Kimberly Jane and Veronica Ricci are beauties who have hired some construction workers. Since the men haven_t done a good job, Kimberly Jane uses her special shrink ray to shrink them down - to a size so small that Veronica tells her they are now good for nothing. These two gorgeous Giantess_s pick up the teeny men and find some good uses for them They are pushed into their pussies, but when they try to fight back it only adds to the girls_ pleasure You_ll see all the action close up, as well as VOR, boob squishing, ass squashes, and hot girl on girl action They also give YOU their special looks Enjoy

Contains Dialogue

Time: 09:37
Model:
GIANTESS - TywestVideos--Naughty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10876593.mp4
File Size : 166.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_10876593.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Face Full Of Farts - FULL VERSION - SPECIAL PRICE: 43 MINUTES FOR US$ 21,99

Description:
Two hot Dommes Simone Reis and Angelica are very evil today and want to make their day a little more hotter and messier. They decide to release their farts all over the poor defenseless slave. They are two very angry Dommes and seating above Elaine_s face they drop farts on her nose obeying Elaine to smell everything. Elaine is to get her nose very close to their assholes and because of this she is suffering a lot. The poor slave is almost throwing up because their farts are so stinky but the angry Dommes are no backing off. Incredible Brazilian farting movie starring hot Mistresses Simone Reis and Angelica
THE WHOLE FILM IN HD 1280 X 720 HIGH DEFINITION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_9056671.mp4
File Size : 510.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_9056671.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Girlfriend Wants You to Fuck Other Women, POV - Dirty Talk, Fantasies, Confessions - HD 1080p mp4

Description:
**Starring Ama**
I think we_ve reached a wonderful point in our relationship where we can start bringing other women in. Just think of all the sexy things you can do - you can do anything you want and fuck whoever you want. Imagine feeling another woman_s lips and pussy wrapped around your cock. See, now I know you want to, I can tell you like the idea by your hard cock.
What turns you on the most? Is it the thought of your tongue twirling against another woman_s pussy? What about putting your cock into three different mouths and feeling their tongues flick against the head and shaft of your cock? Just think about all three of us bending over, sliding our panties off, and spreading our legs open. You could take turns fucking us, in and out...in and out. Doesn_t that sound like fun?
You could kiss my mouth while you fuck someone else, or I could watch you eat their delicious pussies while I masturbate in the corner and anticipate each orgasm. I want to taste someone else_s juices on your lips. I want to see them get pounded by your big cock. Just the thought gets me so wet and horny. I can_t wait to watch you cum in someone else_s pussy.
You wanna cum with me, baby? Stroke your cock while I pleasure myself. Oh yes, you turn me on so much, I_m going to cum See, I told you this would be a good idea.
This clip includes: Ama, POV, girlfriend wants you to fuck other girls in front of her, she talks about her fantasies of watching you get pleasured by other women &amp watching you pleasure other women, dirty talk, confessions, striptease, tit groping, she encourages you to stroke your cock as she masturbates, jerk off encouragement, JOI, masturbation, she wants you two to cum together, brunette, GFE
Model:
Fifi Foxx Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25566733.mp4
File Size : 160.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25566733.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Giantess Mikayla Captures The Tinies and Eats Them

Description:
In this clip Mikayla finds a group of tinies and teases and taunts them and then gets up close and personal with them. She threatens them with her giant tongue and mouth and then one by one eats them and swallows right in front of one another. If you love Giantess Mikayla and her Vore this is a MUST&nbsp
Model:
Mile High Mikayla
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25101701.mp4
File Size : 412.04 MB
Duration : 00:12:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25101701.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Mom Step-Son_s new Journey - mp4

Description:
(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP. YOU WILL NEED SOFTWARE TO VIEW IT) In order for my step-son and I to be together, we had to think of a way that others would not judge our relationship. We made a potion together. You drank it. Clip starts. You are tiny and we are both happy. I show you how much bigger i am than you. I am now your Giantess Step-Mother and your my tiny step-son i adore. I tease you with my mouth, expose to you how much bigger my tits, ass and feet are. You are overly excited and get hard. I tease you some more before i let you stroke your tiny dick. When i allow you to stroke you are ready to explode. Hold on my tiny step-son, step-mom has to give you a count down. I let you cum on my face. Now its time for me to shower and get ready. We have to figure out what to tell your Step-Father, now that he will never be able to see his step-son again. Our new journey begins.
Model:
Alexis Playground
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15752092.mp4
File Size : 186.87 MB
Duration : 00:11:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_15752092.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Shrunken Coworker In Giant David_s Bed - VR 360 SPHERE VIDEO

Description:
Looking for FREE software to view this video and future 360_ videos? See this post for instructions: http:www.coiledfist.orgforumsviewtopic.php?p=8827588275VR 360_ VIDEO - This video is designed to work exclusively with VR Software or a VR Headset. Please only purchase this release if you have done your homework and know how these sorts of clips work. It is a sphere video release, focusing on the viewer watching the action around them without the viewer moving around.Giant David has taken you home after a bad day at work. He_s unhappy with you and plans to crush you underfoot Using new 360_ technology, this video allows you to see the view above you as Giant David enjoys you seeing his soles before crushing you You_ll need software or a VR headset to view this video. In the end everything fades to black as David crushes you downThe black area around the bottom of this video is where the view rests on the bed. I_m working on creating new ideas that allow a wider range of view. This video specifically focuses on the action happening above you but does allow a good view to look around in. Think of it as being in a dome.
Model:
Giant Davids Macro World
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15584594.mp4
File Size : 24.96 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:04:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15584594.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- threesome sex in public

Description:
In a stadium, Naomi provokes Nico to fuck in public. A super muscular guy comes join us and a good public fuck begins. The voyeurs will allucinate
Model:
naomi public nudity BLOWJOB
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_23780711.mp4
File Size : 151.46 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_23780711.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Catburglar Meets The Ghost

Description:
Catburglar Tina picks the wrong house when she breaks in to the home of an old paranormal researcher and annoys the ghost who lives there. The ghost decides to have a little fun with her, first by stripping her out of her clothes and spanking her ass, then by controlling her movement to put her into any position it wants and finally with a good, old ghostly (invisible) face fucking finishing with a giant load of ghost jizz on her face. Tina cannot get away soon enough as she crawls out losing her heels and stocking behind her.&nbsp
*This is a custom video.&nbsp
Additional FormatsMobile4K You_ll also love Hauntings Of Hell Hurst HousePossession
Model:
That Kinky Girl
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25261567.mp4
File Size : 163.35 MB
Duration : 00:11:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25261567.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lesbian Lovers Shrunken Play Toy - VR 360 HD

Description:
**THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP***
Kelli has a special present for her lover Cheetah - a tiny little man These two man hating lesbians love to shrunken men while they pleasure themselves. The more pain they out you through the more turned on they get. They pull you out and start threatening to stomp you flat under their bare soles. They pick you up and try to feed you to one another, you get put deep into Cheetah_s mouth as Kelli grins from outside watching you scream in terror as you come close to being consumed by the giantess. They love to play with you with their feet, holding you up and making you kiss their massive soles. These two hotties have their way with you terrifying you the entire time before finishing you finally under foot
Starring: Kelli lynn Sage, Cheetah
CLip Features: VR 360, Mouth, Vore, Feet, Soles, Stomping, Crush
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15995290.mp4
File Size : 122.6 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:10:40

Download VIDEO: