Sicflics.com- Punch fisting Tabbys hole

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sicflics.com- Punch fisting Tabbys hole

Description:
The insatiable American MILF Tabby Tender returns in this outrageous cunt destruction movie, having her weeping bucket hole punch fisted and obliterated by her husbands huge Hands, till she squirts in orgasm Its her ultimate pleasure, and theres nothing she loves more than his clenched fist punching her drooling hole, which is precisely what she gets in this scene. See her laid back on a foot stall with her legs spread apart as he immediately begins a savage fisting onslaught on her snatch. Listen to the sounds of her loud, sloppy hole squelching with her orgasmic juices every time he slams his fist entirely up to her G-spot and cervix, then yanks it back out and repeats the process with hundreds of thrusts. Fist Fuck My Cunt Tabby screams, whilst gasping for breath and edging close to her powerful mind blowing climax. He pulls out his fist and stretches her puffy, swollen, throbbing hole apart till it prolapses like a mound of ruined cunt flesh, whilst she frantically masturbates her clit with a vibrator. This intense clitoral stimulation and maximum gaping stretch overwhelms her with euphoric sensations of ecstasy, and she finally succumbs to an explosive climax, squirting pools of her bodily fluids as she erupts in a body shattering orgasm she desperately craved
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Sicflics.com
Info:
File Name : 4568261.mp4
File Size : 158.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:00
Video : AVC, 2 639 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: