Shemax.com-

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Dark little Janny with her black dress, underwear and hair made me see the light.Despite the fact that I had met her at a ladyboy bar I couldnt believe she had a cock. So slim cute and feminine, how could this be? She comes across as quiet and demure but there is a silent sultry sexiness about her. She danced a little in her black dress before removing it and her shorts. I like flat chested girls to wear a bra or top, at least initially. There are some incredibly hot shots of her in just her black bikini top hiding her cock like she has a pussy. She sports tattoos in the same place on her back and front which add to her sexiness. She seemed a little shy about showing her dick even when she was sucking mine. But then her perfectly straight cock sprang up her lovely black muff. Then it was time to get that top off an see her nipples. Their size and shape show that she has not done any hormones which means that her sexy feminine body is completely naturalI met Janny at Club 131 on my second night in Pattaya. My buddy had recommended it and Janny as he is good friends with the then proprietor Frank. If you dont know Pattaya Club 131 is on Soi 131 (i.e. the Soi between Soi 13 and 132). This is in central Pattaya and there is one other ladyboy bar on this Soi called Stringfellows. This area is not as busy as Walking Street where there are 4 or 5 ladyboy bars clustered together. The atmosphere is pretty laid back despite the striking decor. The other main area I know about is Soi 6 which has the famous Hi Boss Bar as well as other bars with a mixture of girls and ladyboys.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 34.4 MB