Shemax.com-

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
My first Lao girl looks exquisite with bursting tits out of her shear pink dress. She starts off on the bed talking on the phone and showing us her tits. Not the best boob job I have ever seen but still spectacular as part of the whole package. She was out of that dress quickly to show us that her long lean body is perfect in every other way. The pictures of her sucking my cock show close up that her facial structure is quite different from that of a Thai person. She has a rather wide face and large forehead. I would not say that it is unattractive, just unusual. I believe a different hair style would be more complementary but I would not know what to suggest. I know that girls with short hair often change their look instantaneously with very natural looking hair extensions. There are some real nice shots of Ann stretching out to show us the curve of her tits, slim torso and perfect ass. She has a very nice sized cock and balls. Her pubes are trimmed short but she has left wispy hairs on her balls and anus which I like. She ends with a large milky cumshot.I met Ann on Walking Street during the day. I wish more girls would do this as many members have asked about daytime hook-ups. As ladyboys are creatures of the night it is uncommon to see them all dolled up during the day. Most of them stay up until sunrise and tend to sleep the day away. Even if you do run in to them during the day they often have no make-up which can be a bit disturbing depending on the girl. The best way to do a day date is to get some phone numbers the night before. Don`t be surprised if you wake them up if you call them anytime before 3PM and I would not suggest calling before noon. The advantage of this is that you can give them time to get ready which can take upwards of two hours. Maybe a better alternative is to simply keep the one from the night before. Of course you will have to pay them long time but if she likes you it will not be that much more. Make sure of course you agree to an amount before hand. Misunderstandings over the money are responsible for 99% of the problems falangs have with ladyboys.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
UbiqFile Zip:laoladyboylust-pichi.zip - 15.7 MB