Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Max Mike - Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

Featuring the greatest insatiable power bottoms, greedy holes and perfect bubble butts ever to appear on screen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5792kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Max Mike - Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

RawFuckClub Huge muscled hunk gets fucked by a hairy bearded jock

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Kostya Kazenny, Peralta Silva

Peralta Silva bottoming me in Fortaleza. Huge muscled hunk gets fucked by a hairy bearded jock.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 400.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub Huge muscled hunk gets fucked by a hairy bearded jock

Allrealbareback Splendor Benjamin Bareback

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Allrealbareback
Cast: Alexander Splendor, Benjamin
Genres: Interracial, Bareback, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Hunks

The sexual chemistry between two men who truly connect can't be sex, and there's no doubt about the genuine and intense passion our brand new models Alexander Splendor and Benjamin share here.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1440x800, AVC (H.264), 4229kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 594.9 MB

Download Allrealbareback Splendor Benjamin Bareback

Active Duty - New Recruits Dereck Defendi

Dereck Defendi and Jeremiah Cruze make their ActiveDuty debut bangin each other raw!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6729kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Active Duty - New Recruits Dereck Defendi

RawFuckClub-From Hard To Impossible

Video language: English

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps

File size: 303.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub-From Hard To Impossible

RawFuckClub-Training a Hunks Hole At the Gym

Talk about lost files! I forgot we were in DC for a couple of days and Remy found out Jordan was there. He high tailed it to town so they could meet and hang out. I came back from dinner to find out they had been fucking. Fortunately, Woo had hung back and in true BK form he grabbed a camera...

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 407.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub-Training a Hunks Hole At the Gym

Trapped Scene 1

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Tegan Zayne, Kurtis Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hairy, Rimming, Kissing, Cumshots

Kurtis Wolfe is plowing Tegan Zayne's hairy hole on the couch for a nice long fuck session in the living room. Tegan loves every inch that Kurtis offers and spreads his legs wide to take as much of Kurtis as he can get. 'Pound that ass!' Tegan moans out as Kurtis picks up the pace to give Tegan what he needs. With a mix of gentle pleasure and rough pounding, Tegan and Kurtis kiss each before Tegan takes control and throws Kurtis down to ride his big hard cock. Tegan spreads his cheeks wide for maximum penetration.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8655kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trapped Scene 1

Damian and Martin Raw - Cherry Busting

On his knees, he looks up and me and chokes to the base; he's fuckin' sexy.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Damian and Martin Raw - Cherry Busting

Family Dick - Flying the Nest

Jack Bailey is trying to study, but Jax Thirio has a knack for distracting him while he attempts to focus. Jack expresses to his stepdad that one day, he will have to leave home and he's nervous about fucking guys and gaining the right experience. Jax offers to teach Jack and help him practice his skills. With many tricks up his sleeve, Jax gets Jack in a much better position to go out into the world.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2082kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 604.9 MB

Download Family Dick - Flying the Nest

CockyBoys Nick Floyd & Oliver Marks

Studio: CockyBoys

Oliver Marks returns in top mode, triggered by CockyBoys Exclusive Nick Floyd who actually brings out the power top In Oliver! Kissing reveals their obvious chemistry which grows more intense as Nick blows Oliver, who in turn eats out his hole. They also get more verbal with each other-especially when Oliver starts fucking, and picking up on Nick's signals , he pounds him harder.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download CockyBoys Nick Floyd & Oliver Marks

Alex Graham, Flex - Played, Editor's Cut

You can learn plenty from these passionate and highly aroused twinks. They deeply desire the pleasure of sexual release and they go about it in a bunch of ways.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7862kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alex Graham, Flex - Played, Editor's Cut

The Tourist, Scenes 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Donato Reyes, Dario Beck, Alessio Veneziano
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Double Oral Penetration, Group Sex, Flip-Flop, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation

Working the streets of Madrid, hustlers Donato Reyes and Dario Beck pick up a john, Alessio Veneziano. They retreat to an apartment and strip naked, reveling in the sensations of fur brushing against fur and hard cocks rubbing together. Alessio drops to his knees and helps himself to both cocks at once before lying down on the floor to get face-fucked by Donato. Dario sidles up and aligns his cock with Alessio's, and Donato sucks them both at the same time. Donato offers his ass for a rimming, then he takes turns fucking Alessio and Dario. His muscles glisten as he drills them with smooth and rhythmic precision. When Alessio is getting fucked, Dario sits on his face to get sucked and rimmed. Then Alessio fucks Donato, whose head is cradled in Dario's lap. Dario is the first to cum, and his orgasm triggers the others to shoot equally epic loads.

Duration: 35:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4656kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Tourist, Scenes 2

Scott Demarco & Calvin Michaels

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen

Austin Ponce services the uncut cock of Jacob Lord with his mouth and ass. Justin Jett takes on the dicks of Jeffrey Lloyd and Rudy Gram at the same time. And Harold Lopez returns for a beautiful sunset fuck with Ridick!

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download Scott Demarco & Calvin Michaels

Caught on Tape - Adam Champ and Angelo Marconi

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Adam Champ and Angelo Marconi
Genres: Anal, Hairy, Butt Play, Spitting, Oral, Foreskin, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots

In Your Area - Angelo Marconi is cruising for sex using the GPS system on his cell phone and an application where men meetup. Hot hairy muscle man Adam Champ is only blocks away!

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Caught on Tape - Adam Champ and Angelo Marconi

RawFuckClub Adam Wants To Buy A New Cockring (Roleplay)

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Mika Ayden And Adam Snow

Adam needs a new Cockring. I offer him several and he chose the XXL size! I suggest he try it in the back store! I help him put on his cock ring and I can't resist, I start sucking his Huge Cock! He sucks me back! In the dirt of the back shop he explodes my ass until he squirts inside my wide open hole!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps

File size: 204.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Adam Wants To Buy A New Cockring (Roleplay)

James Huck, Pedro Ramos - Pleasing his morning bareback boner

Studs get horned to the max then let it all hang out and hit it hard.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 724.1 MB

Download James Huck, Pedro Ramos - Pleasing his morning bareback boner

And My Friend Makes Three

When Dakota Lovell is watching TV with his stepdad Jax Thirio, they discuss Dakota's friend Amone Bane, who is about to come visit. Jax leaves the boys alone and they start making out on the couch, but Amone stops saying he isn't ready before asking Dakota if he could take a shower. While Amone showers, Dakota visits his stepdad in his room and starts tending to his cock like a good boy. When Amone catches Dakota with his stepdad in bed, he gets invited to join them and Amone is more than ready now!

Duration: 36:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2788kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 782.7 MB

Download And My Friend Makes Three

Kaden and Nick Tower

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: : Oral Sex, First time, Big Dick/Balls, BlowJob, Fingering, Toy, Cumshots

You remember big, strapping Nick Tower don't you? The massive hulk of a stud debuted in the War Chest way back on Nov. 16, 2011 in a solo scene, but since then, the 6'-tall man has been off your radar.
Well, that all changes today, as I was able to get him to take the next step forward (and then some)

Duration: 43:47
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 659.0 MB

Download Kaden and Nick Tower

Falcon 1971 - Ty Santana & Johnny Donovan

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FalconStudios

After stumbling across Ed Wiley and Bob Bishop's off-roading hookup in Falcon Studios' 'Ramcharger' on his motel TV, Johnny Donovan can't help but imagine going for a bareback joyride with his fuck buddy Ty Santana. Following their road trip, Johnny dreams about exchanging blowjobs with Ty before his thoughts run wild with images of the two flip-fucking across his bed. Next, once Ty has finished burying his big dick inside of Johnny and Johnny's raw cock has delivered its final thrust, the two cover Ty in some creamy cum with Johnny then finishing up by going in for a taste of his friend's seed.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps

File size: 979.9 MB

Download Falcon 1971 - Ty Santana & Johnny Donovan

Rey Kong - Ep. 19

大人気モデル陳光が遂にアナル解禁!!人生初の男の肉棒が陳光のアナルから出し入れする。
未開発の締まりのいいアナルがエロすぎる。
初めてながらも、アナルの快感に堕ちていく陳光に必見!!

Duration: 30:07