Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Gael Fucks Oliver

These sexual lads do battle with each other as they get past all defences to claim the ultimate prize - a red hot ass that's begging to be fucked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gael Fucks Oliver

Lucas Ferraiii mavamboxxx bareback medium

寒い中、多くの方にご参加いただき有難うございました!
21時以降はドリンクチケット無効です街コンサポーターの皆様、ご協力してくださった店舗様、有難うございます

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 702.0 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii mavamboxxx bareback medium

NS-Mateo Tomas & Timothy Chance

Video language: English

I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1642kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 257.4 MB

Download NS-Mateo Tomas & Timothy Chance

Gay Twink Divino worships his first XXL Dom Dick

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Divino, Kalys
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Interracial, Facial

Divino loves guys in sportswear. He's always loved sex and thinks he's experienced. The twink will realize he's got a lot to learn from Kalys's XXL dick. When he sees the huge cock, Divino tries to pretend he's not too impressed. But he has trouble hiding it... He's never seen a dick this thick and he realizes that sucking meat like this is hard work. If he really wants to appreciate the guys in the neighborhood and become a recommended bottom, he'll have to show that he can worship. Clearly, there's still work to be done: Divino is quick to exhaust himself in deep throating, and can still perfect his ball licking. But he's motivated and he likes it. And you can tell he's happy to finally be playing with a huge bossy dick. Kalys will take him under his wing and help him progress.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

Download Gay Twink Divino worships his first XXL Dom Dick

CorbinFisher Grayson Fucks Finn

Studio: CorbinFisher

Barron and Rocky's history at CF goes way back - they were both shy young newcomers to CF around the same time, and have both grown in to the ripped, buff, studly young men they are now, with the confidence and swagger fitting such big-dicked hotties.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CorbinFisher Grayson Fucks Finn

Andrei & Niko, Part 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

It's all about the body today as we paired up our 2 fittest and athletic models for this flip flop special. Although we have seen Andrei regularly this year this is just Niko's 4th outing during 2021. Although both guys have had to move aside in the filming roster for the newer guys they are still very much part of the team and we keep inviting them back when we need a real professional to show our newbies a thing or 2 about sex. In part 1 we have Niko on top with the guys swapping places for part 2.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 138kbps

Download Andrei & Niko, Part 1

Colt - Wide Strokes Scene 3 - Chris Wide, Leo Rocca

Studio: Colt

Scene Three brings Chris Wide back in a great pool encounter with new Spanish-Sexsation, Colt Man Leo Rocca. Chris is swimming while Leo is in the adjacent hot tub. The smiles say it all -and spitting water on each other escalates to potent man-on-man kissing. In one hot maneuver Chris grabs Leo out of the water and lays him out to gain access to his Rocca-hard cock. Watching Chris fucking Leo on the side of the pool is a thing of beauty as his six pack abs shine in the sun! But Leo is as versatile as Chris is, and when the action flips the Latin passion comes full-on out! Leo fucks with a rapid jackhammer style that raises the pool temperature considerably. When he slows down for some solid deep dicking, there isn't a soft cock on deck. When they jack off together poolside - viewers can't help but join them!

Duration: 26:22
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

Download Colt - Wide Strokes Scene 3 - Chris Wide, Leo Rocca

Motopapi - Ep. 6

イケメンの友だちとハメ撮り撮影!
リアルなプライベート撮影ですので、いつもとは違う感じになってます。しかも、彼がハメ撮り配信初めてで、本編には目線モザイクありません!

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

Download Motopapi - Ep. 6

Motopapi - Ep. 36

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達がナマ交尾で盛り合う!
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。
のみ顔出し動画配信中ドロドロの精子が零れ落ちる。

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 349.7 MB

Download Motopapi - Ep. 36

ViktorOnee, Dimitry, Nathan Castro

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達がナマ交尾で盛り合う!
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。
ドロドロの精子が零れ落ちる。

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

Download ViktorOnee, Dimitry, Nathan Castro

Kieran benning & jim durden

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BelAmiOnline

Kieran Benning & Jim Durden - Young, muscular guys fuck in the shower and on the bed. They are very beautiful and passionate!nning & Jim Durden - Young, muscular guys fuck in the shower and on the bed. They are very beautiful and passionate!

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10755kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kieran benning & jim durden

OnlyFans - Baxxx's and Scott Wild

The scene is very free form affair, where the lads are just horny and experienced enough to perform without instructions.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps

File size: 911.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - Baxxx's and Scott Wild

Sam and Max Raw - Full Contact

Lascivious kissing soon leads to wanton cock sucking that makes these guys moan with utter pleasure as mouths inhale like vacuum cleaners.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sam and Max Raw - Full Contact

Scout Colton - Chapter 4

I guess you could say that my sexual initiation came at the hands of Scoutmaster Wheeler. For a while, back in the early summer, we couldn't get enough of each other. He was my first and he took his role incredibly seriously, teaching me everything I needed to know about sex - and more! He was also a gentleman. He took everything at the speed I needed it to go and as a result I never once felt out of my depth, or uncomfortable. I loved our time together.
In the end, we had to take a step back. It was all too intense and it was messing with my head. I still miss him of course, but I'm also young and I need to get out there and start living my life.
Without wishing to sound like a tragic cliche, there is one other Scoutmaster I've got a bit of a thing for. Talk about having a type! I've been trying to fight off the feelings I'm developing for him, but it seems that the more I try to avoid him, the more we get thrown together. Life can be funny like that, can't it? Anyway, Scoutmaster St. Michael is tall, blond and very strong and he has this incredibly sexy Southern drawl. He's insanely practical in a really cool way. He can get a fire going with the dampest leaves, open cans of food with stones, lasso something from twelve feet away. I often found myself watching him in awe. I kept having to tell myself that he's clearly not gay, and, even if he was, that he wouldn't be interested in a little runt like me. but then, every so often, he'd shoot me a glance which made my head spin. It was the same sort of look which Scoutmaster Wheeler used to give me when he was feeling horny and wanted me to follow him into the woods. And it made me just as hard.
So yesterday, Scoutmaster St. Michael took me out to the woods to show me how to hang a hammock. For the record, it's a series of way-too-complicated knots that I'm never going to remember, but he seemed pleased with me.
And then, just like that, it suddenly kicked off. To be honest, it's all a bit of a dream-like blur. Our eyes met, he got a little closer towards me, and then we were making out. I remember two thoughts occurring to me. The first was how surprisingly soft his lips were. I could have kissed him forever. And the other was how amazing he smelled! We'd just spent about an hour hauling bits of canvas and rope through a forest and yet he smelt so fresh and clean. and masculine.
The next thing I knew, he was pushing my pants down and running his huge, manly hands over my rock hard penis. We weren't that far away from camp, so I was trying to keep really quiet, but everything he did seemed to make me gasp uncontrollably.
I remember him dropping to his knees and flinging his hat off so that he could suck my dick more effectively. I then remember looking down and seeing him staring up at me, almost as though he were looking for my approval, and I thought how incredibly hot that was.
I was surprised by the size of his dick and the way that it sort of curved upwards. It tasted so good and felt so hard in my mouth, like a big, veiny block of marble. My overwhelming desire was to impress him. I wanted to give him the best head of his life.
He pushed me against the big tree which we'd attached the hammock to and bent down, using his tongue to get me ready for penetration. I have absolutely no clue what he was doing down there, but it almost made me cum on the spot. At one point I felt like waves of pure pleasure were rolling up and down my body.
Then he stood, unzipped his shirt, uncovered the seriously sexy rug on his chest and told me to get in the hammock. I remember wondering if he'd taken me into the woods to show me how to attach a hammock to a tree purely so he could fuck me in it, or whether he was just going with the flow. I kinda liked the first thought, but both were hot as hell.
He got me positioned in it so that I was on my back with my ass hanging over the edge, seemingly at exactly the right height for his dick, which surely wasn't a coincidence.
He was certainly inside my ass pretty darned quick, and, lemme tell you, his cock felt so good. My hole simply opened up for him. I felt like I'd gone to heaven, just staring up at him as he pummeled himself into me, a look of deep concentration on his face, which would periodically turn to one of utter pleasure. At one stage he slowly rolled my socks off. It sounds so innocuous, but it was so seductive and intimate, especially when he gave my bare foot a tender little kiss.
I jerked myself throughout. I just needed to touch myself on the outside because my insides were being massaged so spectacularly.
I could have gone on like that forever. We were just locked in this magical space... entwined, intermingled, like one living, breathing, orgasmic being. He slowed down the pace and I assumed he was trying to stop himself from cumming, but it was all too much and I suddenly felt the semen rising from deep within my body and then frenziedly flying out of the tip of my penis.
He stayed inside me afterwards and kissed me so wonderfully - like I was his special boy. And I knew, right then, that something amazing had just begun.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Scout Colton - Chapter 4

BlakeMason - Muscled Boys Love That Dick

Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Mattia Price, Jake Matthews
Genres: amateur, anal, bareback, fucking, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, twinks

It should go without saying that we would arrange for jock boys Mattia and Jake to meet for hot fuck. We know a lot of you have been waiting for it and you're not gonna be disappointed! The hot boys start out sensual enough, which is Mattia's method, but with those cocks glistening and Jake's hole wet with spit the hairy young hunk is soon filling him up with his stiff pole and giving gorgeous Jake the fucking he came for. If you can hold back until the end you'll be rewarded with a great wank off on the couch!

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download BlakeMason - Muscled Boys Love That Dick

Lucas Ferraiii riccvilarimm bareback long

綺麗な筋肉とデカマラ、顔出しでも伝わるイケメンな感じ!そして、エロい腰つき。 顔射好きのマッチョ兄貴は、もちろん最後は顔射とお掃除フェラさせちゃってます某有名マッチョ兄貴が登場!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1080x1908, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii riccvilarimm bareback long

Banging Twinks Scene 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Pavel Lettina, Julian Kolp
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Here is the great first bareback scene of the new release for Bareback Boy Bangers.
See those 2 horny boys doing it hard and raw.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6794kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Banging Twinks Scene 1

Viciousmen gangbang with Viktoronee

制作会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 425.0 MB

Download Viciousmen gangbang with Viktoronee

ViktorRom Moan My Iberian Male

Studio: ViktorRom
Cast: Scott Carter & Viktor Rom

Viktor Rom has been feeling for a while that his buddy, a very hairy Iberian guy needs to let loose. He's going to make him a bottom and drive him crazy. The guy thought he'd never could welcome a cock as big as Viktor's in his ass. But Viktor is an expert and knows how to make any guy wet from the hole. His buddy, usually so manly and in control, finds himself being fucked and moaning loudly. Now that he's had a taste of letting go, he's going to find it hard to get enough...

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5146kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

Download ViktorRom Moan My Iberian Male

Only Fans - Austin Avery and Baxxx

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Austin Avery, Baxxx
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, hunks, jocks, oral, twinks

Our today's heroes Baxxx and Austin Avery decided to have a good sex. They are very passionate and caress each other with great desire. First, oral sex... the ability to suck cock at the highest level. Well, guys with experience are also hammering in the ass. Enjoy anal cleansing.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 860.1 MB

Download Only Fans - Austin Avery and Baxxx