Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Jacob Hansen ,Sebastian Cruz - Tech Support - Part One

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jacob Hansen ,Sebastian Cruz
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

When the tv won't work on game day, jacob hansen calls his buddy silas over from tech support, while boyfriend, sebastian cruz bends over, and fiddles with the wires. Silas has the tv fixed in seconds, giving the beautiful boyfriends an hour to get busy before company arrives. And, the boys sure do make the most of it! After some sensual kisses, caresses, and ass grabs, cruz takes jacob's juicy jock down his throat, with a five star suck job that has hansen throwing his head back in ecstasy. Anxious to get at his boyfriend's girthy gift, jacob orders sebastian to stand, while he drops to his knees. His hunger for dick, mixed with his sucking skills shines bright, as he bounces those pretty lips up and down on that d. Still hungry, hansen maneuvers the bronze beauty over the ottoman, and eats that butt till cruz begs for a fucking. Anxious to please, henson heaves his hefty hog in deep, getting right to work opening sebastian's sweet ass up. Cruz's cock swings in time with every thrust jacob pumps out. Sebastian comes up for a kiss, and hansen asks for some ass action; so, the guys switch it up, and jacob climbs on top of his bf's beefy bone for a bouncy ride. After getting his fill, hansen hops off, and crams his cock back up cruz's beautiful booty. He bangs the boy out, legs in the air, till sounds of ass smacking pleasure, and moans for more fill the air. Hansen's hard hammering brings cruz to the brink, and the boy busts, covering his sexy six pack with fresh cream. The sizzling sight causes henson to heat up. He pulls out and paints sebastian's smooth posterior with a hearty load. The gooey gift glides down the dude's crack, and into his freshly fucked hole, as hensen plunges his pulsing, cum covered piece back in, over and over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jacob Hansen ,Sebastian Cruz - Tech Support - Part One

Beau Fucks Dave

These stunning young men know they've found their perfect match and they want to show them off every gorgeous inch of them!

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5603kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Beau Fucks Dave

OnlyFans Musclular Bottom Romance - Araw, Ron

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Musclular Bottom Romance

Ron with ultra-low body fat becomes stronger and stronger. Spread your legs and show me your vagina shyly. It was originally very tight and was fucked until it became more and more open.Finally, I sat on it and sucked my dick so hard. It was so good that I ejaculated all over my body

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 710.2 MB

Download OnlyFans Musclular Bottom Romance - Araw, Ron

Made In Canada Trio

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AndoliniXXL
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore

Amateur canadian gays, awesome hardcore threesome anal sex action.

Duration: 34:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Made In Canada Trio

Xaddy vs. marcusknightt

I could see my work had paid off as his hole was nice and open and dripping precum and spit.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Xaddy vs. marcusknightt

OnlyFans - Teninchtopxxx and Diego

You can almost see the killer chemistry between these guys as they feed off each other, tasting every inch of toned flesh before dipping their dicks between taut ass cheeks and sliding into an opening that craves attention.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Teninchtopxxx and Diego

LL-Numero 40

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download LL-Numero 40

Shea and Tito

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Shea, Tito
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

"We got a newbie," director Kaden says, as we start our brand new scene tonight with Tito and Shea.
The newbie in question is Shea, who we have yet to see before, but tonight, he goes all-in with Tito. The two take turns sucking and fucking one another something fierce -- and I'm super stoked to post it tonight for you guys.
Kaden asks Shea how nervous he is, and he answers, "On a scale from 1-10? Like, a, 7?" Kaden jokes that Shea is super nervous, but he feels that Tito should be able to "relax" him a little bit, and "calm those nerves."
Kaden acknowledges how I'm working a little backwards, and throwing Shea into the mix super fast -- since he hasn't even shot a solo. Well hell, when you've got a guy that's as cute as Shea, why *not* get him into some action asap? I'm doing it for you guys -- the members -- after all. lol.
Kaden leaves the guys alone to get to know one another, and it isn't long before the shirts and jeanse off. They startparing tattoos . . . and their brightly-colored underwear. A handful of seconds go by before Tito starts sliding his hands up and down Shea's inner thighs -- and we're off!
"Gonna get you up and running here soon," Tito growls at Shea, as the two guys start manhandling their briefs-clad dicks. Tito yanks off Shea's underwear and starts going to town. Hell, Kaden has only been out of the room for a hot minute and we're already on to blowjobs. He better get back fast before these guys carry on too far without him. lol.
"Doing good so far?" Tito asks Shea, who smiles and says "Yeah!" That's what I like to hear!
Kaden has returned and he starts to get in close with the camera, catching every slurp of Tito's mouth on Shea's sizable dick. It's Shea's turn to go down on Tito, who orders him to "suck on my balls." Kaden gets right up in there with the camera so we hear every "pop!" of Tito's balls as they drop out of Shea's mouth.
Shea is able to slurp Tito all the way down into his mouth, which Tito is highly-impressed by. The guys switch it up and get into a 69 position, but soon enough, the guys can't hold back any longer and decide to move on to the fucking.
Tito is up first, and he takes his place behind Shea and pounds him hard -- grabbing onto Shea's hips, slapping his ass, and grunting all the way. "Like it? Huh?!" Tito barks at Shea, who can mostly only groan appreciative moans in response.
Soon, it's time for Tito to get his fill -- so to speak -- of Shea's cock up his ass. Shea mans Tito's ass and starts railing him. The guys change positions so that Tito is sitting on Shea and riding him like a cowboy at the rodeo. Aw hell! "Ooh, fuck yeah!" Shea exclaims, "Ride that dick!"
You're gonna have to watch the scene yourself to see how it ends, but it's safe to say that Shea's first time was a success!

Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1798kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

Download Shea and Tito

Greasers Scene 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Horned up grease monkeys Kyler Ash and Kory Houston are hitting the hooch hard and soon they turn their attention to each other's hard cocks. Right in the middle of the throat-fucking, ass-pounding action the young greasers are joined by boss daddy Trenton Ducati who shows these punks the ins and outs of a hot flip-flop-fuck three way!

Duration: 36:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Greasers Scene 1

Suck my dick and let me cum all over your face featuring Xaddy

He was up and banging the entire weight of his ass down onto my cock.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Suck my dick and let me cum all over your face featuring Xaddy

RawFuckClub Plugged and Pounded

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Avatar, Trip Richards

Rough and kinky and nasty! avatar akyia finds me face down/ass up in slutty torn shorts. Avatar rips off my shorts, shredding them to expose that my asshole is already filled with a big glass plug. He fucks me with the plug, switching it between my ass and pussy until both my holes are sloppy and slick. Then he adds his cock, stretching me wide with the combo of plug and big uncut dick. I am in ecstasy, loving the rough treatment and being just a set of holes for him to pound and switch between.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub Plugged and Pounded

Surprise Bondage

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Lance and Sherman are old fuck buddies. They hooked up about five or so years ago and had some of the hottest sex of their lives. Then their paths took them separate ways until GuyBone brought them back together.

Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Surprise Bondage

Park Pickup - Asher Haynes ,Dante Clark

Cast: Asher Haynes ,Dante Clark
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Dante clark is working out inbox the park, when asher haynes saunters in to exercise as well. However, once haynes notices delicious dante stretching, he's more interested in the view. Cocksure, and confidant, asher takes off his shirt; and, it definitely does the trick. Soon enough, the pretty pair are no longer flirting from afar, but up close, and personal. The interaction leads the lusty lads to the bedroom, where their exercising continues. They enjoy one another's well worked out bodies, with kisses, and caresses, before clark winds up on his knees, eating asher's thick meat like a carnivore. Next, asher unzips his new buddies jeans, and quickly gets to work on dante's delicious dick. For dessert, asher enjoys a hefty helping of the hottie's fine ass. Horned up, and ready for more, haynes heaves his hefty hog in, and goes buck wild on the boy's banging' booty. Then, haynes orders his new exercise partner onto his rig for a ride. Bottom boy bounces up,, and down like it's his b-day, cock towards camera, hyptnotizing, and hot as hell. After, haynes hits that hind-end hard! He stands up, and smashes that ass, like a hot, hammering, hard-on hero. His thick dick thrusts cause clark to cream, coating himself in a super splatter of fresh spunk.Asher, feeling his bottom's butt clench around his coco, can no longer hold his erotic excitement either. He pulls out, and points pretty boy's pucker with an extra large load of nasty -good nut. It drizzles down towards the twink's taint, and freshly banged out backdoor. Haynes can't resist the heat, and plunges his perfect, cum covered piece in once more.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 931.5 MB

Download Park Pickup - Asher Haynes ,Dante Clark

Angel Rivera josephcastlian

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

Download Angel Rivera josephcastlian

Best Of BroNetwork 2023

You can almost see the killer chemistry between these guys as they feed off each other, tasting every inch of toned flesh before dipping their dicks between taut ass cheeks and sliding into an opening that craves attention.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Best Of BroNetwork 2023

FM-Stallio Fabio & Tyler Roma

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download FM-Stallio Fabio & Tyler Roma

SayUncle - A Gesture of Humility and Service

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Matthew Figata, Ander Wolfson
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, fucking, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, sucking, wanking

As Elder Woflson's worthiness check takes place, President Figata shows particular interest in the boy's relationship with his mission companions. The authority is concerned that there might have been some inappropriate physical contact between them, but the elder reassures him that nothing happened. Nevertheless, the President must be thorough and penetrate the boy if needed to properly warn him of the ways of sin. Elder Woflson accepts the President's guidance as a gesture of humility and service.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 482.6 MB

Download SayUncle - A Gesture of Humility and Service

OnlyFans Damian Night & Johnny Donovan

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Damian Night & Johnny Donovan in a latest hot video scene update where Damian fucks Johnny. Enjoy!!

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 731.4 MB

Download OnlyFans Damian Night & Johnny Donovan

Cock Hunter

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

As tatted hottie Jake Nicola is cruising the bathhouse for some cock to suck, he discovers daddy Drew Sebastian sitting around waiting for a hungry mouth. Jake quickly whips out Drew's cock and falls to his knees to fill his mouth with Drew's massive dick. Eager to showcase his cock sucking skills, Jake slurps and gags on Drew's girthy cock before bending over to let Drew eat and finger his hairy ass. When Drew has Jake's hole lubed up with spit, he goes in deep with his long rod, slamming his cock on Jake's prostate doggy-style and bareback. After slipping through a couple different positions, Jake settles on top of Drew, riding his meat up and down to maximum depth until Jake unleashes a thick load that coats Drew's hairy stomach. Covered in his buddy's cum, Drew stands up and delivers a powerful facial directly on Jake.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3625kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Cock Hunter

Gun Show Scene 2 Daymin Voss, Tristan Jaxx

Cast: Daymin Voss, Tristan Jaxx
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Anal, Boots, Interracial, Hairy, Shaved Head, Sneakers

Gay gun seller Daymin Voss is running a booth at the gun show when Tristan Jaxx shows up just as Daymin's stand is closing for the day. Tristan is looking to buy something for self-defense but doesn't know much about owning a gun. Daymin shows him how to hold it and when Tristan is holding the weapon up, Daymin comes up behind him. The touch of Daymin's big manly hand on his side makes Tristan get a stir in his pants and the two studs start to make out. Daymin gets the stranger out of his shirt before peeling off his own. The scent of Daymin's manhood is almost more than Tristan can handle and he goes in to worship Daymin's ripe sweaty pits. The session drives Tristan wild and he gets on his knees to take Daymin's big cock in his mouth. Daymin loves dick and can't wait to taste what Tristan has pressing against the fabric of his pants. Daymin removes Tristan's pants and gets dirty by sucking his cock. Daymin loves every inch of it in his mouth and tells his new friend that he's going to open his ass for him. Tristan is more than willing to honor the request and bends Daymin over the gun table to eat him out. Tristan takes his time with the fresh meat and gets as far inside Daymin's butt as he can get with his fingers and tongue. When Tristan is convinced that Daymin is good and opened up, he stands and slips his hard cock deep inside. He gives Daymin a pounding that the stud won't soon forget and stretches him even further with each thrust. Daymin begs for Tristan to go deeper and grunts harder the further in Tristan gets. Tristan's pelvis slaps against Daymin's bubble butt as skin hits skin. The two studs switch it up more than once and finally settle with the gun dealer on his back getting plowed. Tristan increases his intensity to get himself closer and plugs away as Daymin begs for him not to stop. Daymin yells out: 'Dude, you're so fucking deep!' as his cock explodes and varnishes his hairy body with a thick layer of cum. Tristan is happy to have given so much pleasure and pulls his cock out of Daymin's tight hole to blast his own load of cream. It's a real gusher, and it covers Daymin's bush and stomach with a seemingly never-ending barrage of squirts. Daymin can't believe his eyes and feels lucky to be covered in so much jizz!

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6640kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gun Show Scene 2 Daymin Voss, Tristan Jaxx