Sexy Gay Love Sex - Best Gay Video (VIP Collection)

Hot Fucking of Taylor Mikel & Xander Pax Perry 1080p

Cast: Taylor Mikel, Xander Pax Perry
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Xander finally met a cock that was too big for him! But he conquered it in the end. Literally. Xander clearly loves to be fucked, but Taylor's dick was very thick. You can tell they can fuck for a minute or more before he taps out. Taylor would stop to get hard, and at one point, Taylor, who also loves to bottom, has Xander push a dildo in his ass. This actually made things go smoother, and Taylor fucks the cum out of Xander, followed by Taylor's massive load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7993kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Taylor Mikel & Xander Pax Perry 1080p

DallasReeves Johnny Forza Introducing Vadim Black Bareback

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Johnny Forza, Vadim Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

We're proud to introduce to you Russian hunk Vadim Black as our newest member in our cast of top models. Catch him in his debut scene with fellow hot stud Johnny Forza.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7476kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DallasReeves Johnny Forza Introducing Vadim Black Bareback

Matt Lucious (Creamy Gorilla), Rowan , Max Lorde (The Horny Mechanic)

I repaid that intensity because it goes without saying that I was just as much into him.

Duration: 27:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1839kbps

File size: 403.2 MB

Download Matt Lucious (Creamy Gorilla), Rowan , Max Lorde (The Horny Mechanic)

HotCast Martin Hovor & Casper Ivarsson - 2 cocks for Bastian Karim

Studio: HotCast
Cast: Martin Hovor & Casper Ivarsson

Bastian Karim has become his roommates Casper Ivarsson and Martin Hovor's cum dump. Both guys know that Bastian loves cock and is always up for it. And when you've got such a cute guy on hand in your apartment, whenever you feel like cumming, you go to him. Casper and Martin love to share Bastian's holes and fill him up. And Bastian is more than happy to take loads every day. Even today, the cutie dude still gets fucked in turn by his buddies and ends up drenched in semen.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download HotCast Martin Hovor & Casper Ivarsson - 2 cocks for Bastian Karim

Amsterdam 4way orgy

Studio: BelAmiOnline

Hot orgy! Passionate sex of Group handsome guys...kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking tight asses.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2440kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 536.0 MB

Download Amsterdam 4way orgy

Vadim Black and Jack King playing strip Bareback Poker

Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Vadim Black and Jack King
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos, Twink

Vadim Black and Jack King find a new twist into the strip poker, winner choose what to do with the other, and of course, nothing better to see how the other ride your big cock bareback.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2252kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download Vadim Black and Jack King playing strip Bareback Poker

Hot Creamy Pizza

Slurping on fat uncut cocks, giving smooth holes a tongue-lashing, and other naughty antics are all just a lead up to that primal pleasure of a cock fucking deep into a tight twink ass.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps

File size: 971.2 MB

Download Hot Creamy Pizza

RawFuckClub La Perrera Is Ready To Receive New Caninos

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Antony Misett, Flguy, Rey Berra, Zetheldominado2, Zhair 20cm

At La Perrera we take group sex very seriously, we love to fuck anywhere. This new Canino Maduro decided to lend us his grandparents' house to fuck hard, we made so much noise that we had to stop several times. The best part was breed his ass with 4 loads, it was his reward for letting us fuck there.

Duration: 29:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub La Perrera Is Ready To Receive New Caninos

Facundo Argboy - Ep. 2

作業中の同僚が我慢できなくなり、無理矢理発展へ
セックスがヒートアップすればするほど、熱くなり汗だくで必死に腰を打ちつける.
そこに、様子を見に来た先輩に見つかってしまう!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Facundo Argboy - Ep. 2

Colt - Big Rig Scene 5

Studio: COLT
Cast: Colby Taylor, Gus Mattox

Colby finally connects with the trucker of his wet dreams. Gus has pulled over for the night, and Colby pulls over to see if he can turn his dream into a reality. He does - Big time. In a worthy grand finale Colby finds that Gus' muscular arms and muscular cock are everything he hoped they would be.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

Download Colt - Big Rig Scene 5

Adam Russo's Gang Bang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Adam Russo, Jon Shield, Joseph Rough, Kyle Ferris
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Group Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Piercing, Tattoos

Adam Russo is one lucky man taking on 6 delicious cocks in one sitting, that is until this gang bang turns into on all out sex fest when these hot guys rip into Joseph Rough, Kyle Ferris, and Jon Shield. Can you blame them when this much hotness is in the room? To be continued...

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download Adam Russo's Gang Bang

Ezra Michaels ,Cameron Parks - Field of Wet Dreams

Cast: Ezra Michaels ,Cameron Parks
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Baseball is a great all american past time. It's also full of sexy, in shape, hot jocks who play to win. Cameron parks and ezra michaels know to win, one has to practice. Also, cameron has had his eye on michaels cup covered manhood the entire day, dropping hot hints while playing with their "balls." the sexual tension goes into overtime and the boys must bring the action back to home plate for some privacy. Starting out at first base, the boys suck salty sweat from one another's sun kissed faces. Cam steals second, sliding ezra's jersey off and caressing michael's muscled chest. Parks makes a mad dash down to third base, where a sexy black jock strap shows off ezra's ample ass and encases a nice, big ball bat ready to swing for the fences. Parks plants his cock sucker on michael's massive meat, choking and gulping at all the goods. Michael's is hungry for some baseball hotdog and swiftly slides park's pants down. He eases the red hot jock strap to the side to get at cameron's cock and inhales it before moving on to the hot blond's dugout. Michael's keeps the jockstrap on for added hotness as he eats the kid's perfectly smooth, peaches and cream caboose. He ads a thick thumb to prime the pink pucker for his bat sized boner. Grabbing cameron's jock, ezra eases his bareback baseball bat inside the boy's anxious butt as parks pulls his piece out over his jockstrap to get at it easily. Ezra eases up and a sultry stillness cums over him, he lets his bottom know "i'm about to cum." he plunges his piece deep inside and unloads half his load. Then, he pulls his still rock hard rod out and skyrockets another nasty nut through the air onto his tasty teammate. It's a good thing ezra can't be stopped, because cameron desperately needs some sweet release. Our bionic baseball boy flips parks over and keeps pummeling away. Cam's cock explodes, covering his creamy complexion, and then miraculously, michael's meat manages another magnificent, manly sized schlong shooter! It's all about teamwork as their jocky juices mix together covering cameron's red jock strap with several sticky, white hot home runs! Take me out to the ball game indeed!

Duration: 26:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 971.4 MB

Download Ezra Michaels ,Cameron Parks - Field of Wet Dreams

Bound and Humiliated at Helios Resort

Cast: Cole Streets ,Gianni Luca
Genres: Voyeur ,BDSM ,Facial ,black hair ,bottom ,Gay ,Tattoo ,Rimming ,Cock Worship ,Athletic
Video language: English

Gianni Luca is bound and taken to Helios Resort in Palm Springs. People are hanging out by the pool and Gianni is begging to be groped and used by all. Cole Streets humiliates Gianni by shoving his big foot in the boy's mouth. As a reward, Gianni gets a hot load from one of the guests. Still in bondage, Gianni is tossed in the pool. There are guys around for safety purposes of course. Gianni is made to suck cocks underwater. The rowdy guys drag him out of the pool and flog his ass. They take turns fucking him while everyone watches.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bound and Humiliated at Helios Resort

Incident, Part 385: Cock Breath 720p

Cast: Danny Shine
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Us House Managers never pass up a chance to fuck with a resident, especially if there's some good dome and jizz swallowing involved. As per usual, this teen went to bed very late, and he slept right through his appointed time to get ready and go to work. We find this important here at the House, since if a resident doesn't work, we don't get our weekly fee. Things tend to go badly for the residents who are slothful. Eventually this guy was able to make some dough, but in the meantime, I got some great head from this smooth, athletic twink. He actually has a mouth that feels amazing, so my dick was standing at attention as he licked, slurped, and swallowed his way toward me busting. He's awfully good at what he does, once he is trained correctly. Sure, he needs to be slapped around and degraded a bit in order for him to get it through his thick skull what needs to be done. However, he rose to the challenge in this occasion, and he was rewarded with a big mouthful of sperm. He also swallowed it like a good boy. Once he drained my balls, it was off to work so that he could apologize. I wonder if his manager smelled his cock breath?

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 318.0 MB

Download Incident, Part 385: Cock Breath 720p

Auto erotic part vol.2, scene 01

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Boomer Banks, Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal Sex, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, First Time Bottom, Deep Throat, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Kissing, Hairy, Piercing, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots

Boomer Banks and Sean Zevran are lip locked and hard cocked. Boomer's dick is the biggest you've ever seen, but its Sean's huge meat that Boomer wants to suck on. Boomer doesn't neglect an inch of Sean's boner, and Sean crams Boomer's monster cock down his throat. When Sean switches from blow job to rim job, Boomer's knees go weak, and he clings to the open door of the convertible Mustang for support. Sean's hot tongue lubes Boomer's hole with slick spit, and Boomer leans back to allow Sean's tongue even further peration. As Boomer--the monster-cocked top of the century--moans and shouts with pleasure, the thought of getting fucked by a cock almost as big as his own bes irresistible. For the first time on film, Sean perates Boomer's hole with his raging erection. Abs rippling, Sean positions Boomer at the perfect angle for deep doggy style fucking. Boomer growls with pleasure and strokes his massive cock as Sean pounds deep and hard. Just when it looks like Boomer's close to cumming, they flip! Boomer goes from bottom mode to power top mode, and Sean arches his back to get Boomer's cock all the way inside. Standing over Sean's face, Boomer strokes his gargantuan cock until his load shoots across Sean's neck, and Sean jerks out ropes of cum onto his bristling abs.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Auto erotic part vol.2, scene 01

Tatum & troi raw

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Tatum, Troi
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, 69, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Hairy, Facial Cumshots

Tatum and Troi are definitely an odd visual pairing.Tatum, with his hairy, stocky and beefy build is at odds with Troi's lean and hairless body. But one thing they do have inmon is Tatum loves guys with big dicks that can make his cock super hard from ass ramming while Troi loves when someone can take his entire cock balls-deep! Tatum voraciously goes after Troi's big uncut cock, and their energy together is magical. Not sure when Tatum turned into such an aggressive bottom, but my favorite moment is watching Tatum flip Troi upside-down to devour Troi's hairy hole with his tongue. There is a moment of surprise on Troi's face as he his is man-handled into that position. Usually he is the aggressive one and finding himself upside down getting rimmed did take him totally by surprise!Troi also enjoys the fact that some of these guys can easily take his big cock at full-fucking-speed, when most girls have to take it slow-and-easy when he fucks their pussies.Tatum does pull a groin muscle halfway through bouncing up-and-down on Troi's cock. Surprisingly it was while riding his cock facing him, and not in the reverse-cowboy position, that gives even the most quadriceps-endowed muscle-dude a work out. There was an audible "pop" sound as something got strained, and puts Tatum off his game for a bit.So we actually have Tatum twice on his back in order to give his muscles a break. It allowed Troi to fuck the cum out of him though. Tatum limped around a couple days after this shoot, not really sure what muscle got pulled. He must have not been hurting too bad, because later that night he met a hot girl, and they ended up hooking-up. These boys are always horny!As for Troi's cumshot, I wanted to capitalize on Tatum's cum-hungry attitude and total lack of fear of having a dude unload in his mouth. Troi drops his load into his mouth, then follows it up with some hot cum-soaked kissing!

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 616.9 MB

Download Tatum & troi raw

Max Lorde , Persian Wolf

I felt warmth in my loins as I was anticipating getting inside of that beautiful ass.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Max Lorde , Persian Wolf

Max Lorde with Beau Butler , Tristan Jaxx

His muscles were big and tight and I felt the weight of his cock press up against my hips too.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2361kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Max Lorde with Beau Butler , Tristan Jaxx

Xaddy x timothy champagne

He was kissing me deep, riding my cock, and playing with my nipples that sent shock waves up and down my body causing it to shake uncontrollably.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1080x1350, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 405.5 MB

Download Xaddy x timothy champagne

Angel Rivera dillonroman9

綺麗な筋肉とデカマラ、顔出しでも伝わるイケメンな感じ!そして、エロい腰つき。 顔射好きのマッチョ兄貴は、もちろん最後は顔射とお掃除フェラさせちゃってます

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps