Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Asian Cherry Blossoms 1

Description:
We have taken the best Asia has to offer and put them all on film for you. These sexy, young girls offer you inspiration and understanding of the female body, especially all the good parts. Demur and playful, these honeys are here to tease and please. Indoors or outside, the sun along with her other assets are fully exposed and up-close for you to play along she enjoys the extra fingers. Cum often as each new video is yet another chance for you to explore every one of these sweet blossoms.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 521 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7373.mp4
File Size : 520.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/747c3eb8dc544

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Aiko Chinatsu

Description:
In this 2-fer video for VoyeurJapanTV.com, we have Aiko then Chinatsu. Both of these young girls like to have a bit of a tickle on the floor. As we capture their fun time, feel free to have a good time yourself. Aiko slides her fingers over her big boobs before going down into her panties. Massaging her clit, our cuties speeds up until the lingering sensations fill her entire body. Once she recovers, she stretches out and relaxes.

Chinatsu has just come home from school and is doing her homework. Going off to pee, she excites her clitoris as she wipes. Sitting up on her knees, this sweetie goes right for the honeypot and rubs diligently. Cumming once, Chinatsu then rolls over and slides her fingers back on top of her spot. Orgasaming for the second time, our school girl has learned a valuable lesson: sometimes the best things are self-taught.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 844 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7931.mp4
File Size : 844.08 MB
Duration : 00:25:07

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/179498b94fb24

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Frisky Fun In The Sun

Description:
This hot VoyeurJapan.com video features a playful couple outside, enjoying the air. Feeling frisky, the pair starts to tease and fondle one another. At first, shes a bit shy, afraid someone may see them, but she then gives into his wants. Going to a more secluded spot, he has her drop to her knees to please, once hes done with her boobs.

Gloving up and adding some spit, the boy takes her from behind as she braces herself against a wall. Pumping away, they try several styles until he cops a squat and pounds her twat. Putting her into the bitch position, their knees get a work out as they fuck. Rocking back on his cock, he blows inside of her. Cleaning up, the two then trot off, her wetter for the wear.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 222 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 8156.mp4
File Size : 556.13 MB
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/611b5b3aa7c28

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Lesbians At Play

Description:
Girlfriends Miki and Suki like to tape themselves having fun. These two cuties shower up before they pleasure one another for Sexjapantv.com. Miki wants Suki to pee where she can watch the sink is as good a place as any. Next, Miki props herself up and lets it go not filling up the sink, but a fun sight none the less. Chatting about some of their good times, Miki sits up and decides to start things off. The instigator of the pair, she strips them both, and teases her lover. Sucking and playing with Sukis hard nipples, Miki also adds some vibrations. Miki knows right where to get the best reaction as Suki cums quickly.

Suki, after a bit more conversation, gets on Mikis back and lets her mouth and hands go to work. Using her fingers, and then eating her out, Suki does love the sweet nectar Miki provides. Sitting her gal up, Suki then turns on the vibrator and arouses Miki more. After she cums, Suki then goes back to the sink to pee again. With this pair, all you have to do is aim a camera their way, and they cum to life.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 1 G
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7895.mp4
File Size : 1191.45 MB
Duration : 00:35:23

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5de1e120f63c0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Riye_s After School Romp

Description:
Home from school, Riye has some lunch before topping it off with a finger licking dessert. As our Sexjapantv.com camera spies on her, weve been watching this routine for a while seems like most days are filled with Riye working her brain then coming home to work her pussy. This cute school girl is all hands-on as she reaches below her skirt her yellow polka-dotted panties flap up and down, as does her hand. Removing her panties, we see that her pussy is shaved, a bit unique for an Asian girl. Riye orgasms and squeals loudly, then rolls over to get one her knees, presenting us with a sexy bubble butt.

Digits glistening, she continues to finger-fuck her way to a few more orgasms. Riye removes her skirt and spreads fully her ebbing and flowing increases, as does her juices. Rolling around on the floor, she slides one hand up her top, while the other is fully engaged. Moaning copiously, Riye does make us wish we were back in school as well. With her vagina gaping, three fingers have done their job exhausted, she lies on the floor exposed. Her hard nipples poke out of her bra before they are put away for the day. She wipes up between her legs, puts her clothes back on and continues with her daily routine see you tomorrow Riye.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 272 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7343.mp4
File Size : 684.37 MB
Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4f52b632fa907

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybodys going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 136 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7768.mp4
File Size : 344.08 MB
Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4c520a0a84a7f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sensual Seductions Episode 2

Description:
Getting back to nature is good, seeing a couple get it on in nature is even better. VoyeurJapan.TV has found a great spot where a couple can cum and we can watch. Feeling her up as he gets hard, it also takes a bit of nipple worship before shes ready to let go of her panties. Once he slips a couple of fingers in, shes all about the sensation and his cock. On her knees, she serves up a warm wet mouth to stiffen him. With a glove and some spit, he then slides in her and really gives her something to moan about.

Ass up and faced the other direction, he can then enjoy her jiggling end as he thrusts. Taking this bitch for a walk in the field, both are having some fun in the sun as her screams only rally him on. Pounding her from the back, this ramrod blows inside of her and drops her to her knees to regroup. Blown away by his stamina, she takes a minute to recover he hands her back her panties. This fieldtrip is over for today.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 463 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7766.mp4
File Size : 463.31 MB
Duration : 00:13:47

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3b3949703595f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Voyeur Bath Cam

Description:
Using our Voyeurcam, were able to enjoy a fun soaking, right along with this cutie. As the hot water relaxes her, she sowers off, using a hand-held sprayer, allowing the jets of water to work their magic. Blasting her nipples and thighs, she decides to relieve some stress, from the inside dont mind the person on the other side of the door, our girl cums quietly.

Stroking her body with the water, her nipples harden quickly. She then focuses the streams into her pussy. Letting the water fill her, she lies back against the wall and feels the warming vibrations. Massaging her clit, this honey knows right where to soap up. As she orgasms, her hard areolas redden and her body tightens. Her vagina pulsates as her clit becomes rock hard, sending sensations throughout her body.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 184 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7897.mp4
File Size : 460.08 MB
Duration : 00:13:44

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5c62fe3fc42e1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- After School Snatch

Description:
Home from school, Maiko goes to the kitchen for a snatch. Watching our Sexjapantv.com model in her school uniform is fun, but as she pulls her clothes up, the entertainment has just begun. Young and full of dirty thoughts, she plants herself in a chair and gets busy. Rubbing her hard nipples, Maiko hops up, undoes her skirt and makes short work of her panties. With it open wide, she swallows a couple of fingers and begins to moan.

Aroused, Maiko taps on her clit and then adds more digits for our pleasure. Whimpering and moaning loudly, this school girl shudders and gasps as she cums again. Taking a moment to recuperate, Maiko feels the sexual urges rising again, and grabs her boobs. Sliding her fingers down there for a third time, its not long before she is yelling wildly and spasmming from the sensation.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 140 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7333.mp4
File Size : 354.56 MB
Duration : 00:10:32

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/637806bb75a41

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- A Fuck In the Park

Description:
When you_re young and horny, any spot is fine to park. These two hotties share a few minutes enjoying nature and all its bounty. Fucking like there_s no one around, it_s lucky SexJapanTV.com brought our camera with us to film. As the pair coyly fondle one another, the boy thinks this is a perfect time to play Santa and puts the girl on his lap forget Christmas, she_s getting her gift now.

Finding the rhythm, he then takes her from behind, holding her hips tight. With her skirt flopping to the beat, he pounds and then spews. Take it from him it_s fun to be out in nature, but it_s even better to bet getting some, while at the park.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 213 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 8144.mp4
File Size : 533.49 MB
Duration : 00:15:53

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3f9faa949390c