Scorepass.com- Texas Big Top Star

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Texas Big Top Star

Description:
Dani Moore_s friend back home in Texas, where they grow their tits big, recommended she apply to The SCORE Group and try modeling. So Dani went to our models_ ad on the net, SCOREModelsWanted.com. I applied, not thinking I would actually get picked, said Dani. But that was not the case. Having 47-inch, 38DDD hooters will always get girls through our doors. Dani likes to suntan with a bikini top. She works in a tattoo shop, which sounds to us like a great place to meet busty women and whisper in their ear about modeling. Dani is not a swinger and she_s not a nudist. But she was curious about hot modeling, and as fate worked out, her friend knew all about us. Dani did a voice-over for this video as she masturbates on a couch. It_s a neat touch as many times a girl is so wrapped up in baking her cookies that she_s too preoccupied to talk. Dani watched the video as she did the voice-over. That would have been an interesting video too. I masturbate as often as I can, usually with one or both of my vibrators or just using my fingers, says Dani.
Model:
Dani Moore
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : DaniMoore_29656_1080p.mp4
File Size : 610.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:51
Video : AVC, 6 456 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: