Scorepass.com- Terri s After-School Special

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Terri_s After-School Special

Description:
I bet you boys could teach me a thing or two, says Terri Jane as she loosens the tie of her sexy schoolgirl uniform, a very traditionally British little number that she looks ready to rip apart. The plaid skirt. The white cotton panties, the knee-high stockings. A super-hot look. Terri_s rounded mounds strain the fabric of her bra and tight, white dress shirt. We bet that Terri could teach us a thing or three Do you like my uniform, guys? Terri asks. Do you want to see what I_ve got under this shirt? This is our kind of after-school special. Terri_s tits and ass need freedom. She_d much rather do a striptease for us and squeeze and rub her gorgeous, huge tits than crack a book and write a report on her notebook. She_s too happy and giggly to spend the afternoon studying some boring lesson. She_s happier when she can let guys study her anatomy. So hot in here. Just wanna get naked, I think. Such a naughty girl. Terri needs to spank her ass for being a naughty English schoolgirl and thinking about sex instead of reading. Knees on her chair, panty-covered butt to the camera, Terri disciplines her tush cheeks. Now that_s true school spirit.
Model:
Terri Jane
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : TerriJane_27133_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 944.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:17
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 107 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: