Scorepass.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Sapphire Lapdances U

Description:
It_s hard to believe that Sapphire first began modeling in 2003. She was a secretary. The SCORE Group has always been a kind of modeling academy for new girls. At the time, the ginger gal wasn_t nearly as plump as she eventually became. This reformatted lap dance video and trip down Mammary Lane was shot in 2005, a few months before Sapphire decided to try her first boy-girl hardcore scene. The P.O.V. photography and the hands-on tit-play is what gave this video its extra juice. Sapphire doesn_t lap dance for real (she does web cam these days) but it_s a shame she never considered trying it for real in a club that specializes in BBWs. When guys see Sapphire_s boobs for the first time, they freak. Most of them try to hide the shock, she said in an interview. They_re like _Whoa_ Even though they know my boobs are large, when they actually see them, their eyes do that popping-out-of-their-heads cartoon look. It_s funny. February 14th, Valentine_s Day, is Sapphire_s birthday. Happy birthday
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire_14900_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 174.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:45
Video : AVC, 790 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 55.2 kb/s (VBR), 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: