Scorepass.com- Pretty In Pink

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Pretty In Pink

Description:
It_s always nice to sit down and get to know one of our new full-figured sensations. Especially when they_re as bubbly and cute as the lovely Alaura Grey. The best thing about Alaura is that she_s also very shy. And there are few things we love more than a busty, somewhat timid, girl-next-door hoping to break out of her shell. Especially when that shell conceals a plush set of 34JJ naturals we can_t help but fantasize about burying our faces in. Alaura_s tits are pouring out of her tiny, overmatched pink bra. She_s trying to contain them, but it_s just not going to happen. This bra is a bit too small, she says with a giggle. I_m a 34J or K. This is much smaller. Well, we wouldn_t want Alaura to feel uncomfortable in her first visit to our hallowed halls of hooters, so we told her she should free her mams from their restraints and let her girls breathe. Alaura is relieved when she sets her holy hangers free, but she_s still feeling a bit shy about letting her boobies fly. Alaura pinches her nipples a bit, and we_re treated to a pleasant surprise. Alaura_s boobs are lactating Just a little bit, but we_re simple guys and easy to please. And saying we_re pleased would be an understatement. Especially when she picks up her boob and licks her nip to sample her freshly-squeezed milk. And it only gets better from there. Alaura douses her tits with baby oil--and we all know there_s no better look for a busty girl than covered in baby oil. Alaura definitely seems to be warming up. And right now, we_re just caught up in fantasies of our cocks sliding between those oiled naturals.
Model:
Alaura Grey
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_31055_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 532.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:11
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.2 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: