Scorepass.com- Mae Montgomery: XLGirl Goes To Her Happy Place

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Mae Montgomery: XLGirl Goes To Her Happy Place

Description:
Spending quality time with lovely, plump playmate Mae Montgomery is XLGirls heaven. She likes to drive guys crazy-horny with her lush body and giant tits. Mae gets playful in the kitchen and even more playful once she reaches the bedroom. She gets very vocal when she_s going to her happy place, and that_s a good thing. XLGirls: So Mae, what kind of dates do you like? Mae: I_m pretty easy-going. Just a dinner where we both love the food and walking around Target makes me happy. I love walking, so if we could grab drinks and walk around a park or do a picnic or walk to dinner, I_d love that. I also love lights, so anything with a great view of a city or a dark restaurant with crazy lights just makes me feel warm and comfortable. But when it comes down to it, I just like good food and good company. XLGirls: Do you consider yourself sexually assertive or passive? Mae: I can be both. I love to be dominated and to have the ability to just let whatever happens happen. But I also love to be in control when it comes to oral. I have a technique and a rhythm and I can_t give my best performance if I am being controlled.
Model:
Mae Montgomery
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : MaeMontgomery_36259_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3188.59 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:24
Video : AVC, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 188 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: