Scorepass.com- Jackumentary: Sapphire

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Jackumentary: Sapphire

Description:
XLGirls.com praises the greatness of Sapphire in this special Jackumentary. Originally a secretary, Sapphire began modeling for The SCORE Group in 2003. More a Voluptuous Girl in the beginning, Sapphire began to fill out over time and was eagerly welcomed by the XLGirls community. I think it shows that real men out there don_t care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like, Sapphire said. You know, the anorexic type. I_m a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I_m grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. Sapphire won Plumper of the Year in Voluptuous magazine three times in a row (2006, 2007 and 2008). Arguably, her most popular appearance was in the movie My Big Plump Wedding with Samantha38G, Maria Moore, Cassie Blanca and Rose Valentina. I like girls and boys so it XXX came naturally to me, but I like having sex with men more. They can do things a girl just can_t do for me. But I also appreciate the softness and sexiness of a woman_s body and the special way they just seem to instinctively know how to touch mine. All hail Sapphire.
Model:
Sapphire, Carlos Rios, J Mac, Jarrod Steed, Juan Largo, pepito, and Shane Diesel
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SapphireJackumentary_30682_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1193.69 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:42:32
Video : AVC, 3 815 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:SapphireJackumentary_30682_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 1.2 GB