Scorepass.com- Good Morning With Sarah Rae

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Good Morning With Sarah Rae

Description:
The best part of waking up is Sarah Rae_s boobs in her bra cups. It_s a pleasure to stumble into the kitchen and find Sarah Rae poured into her new, skintight punk dress as she pours you a good morning cup of coffee. This kind of curve-hugging tube dress should be in every girl_s closet We visited the set to see Sarah and catch up. The coffee was gone but who cares. Sarah_s cups woke us up real quick. XLGirls: So Sarah, what do you like to do for fun these days? Sarah: I like riding mopeds and taking pictures of hot chicks XLGirls: How do other women react to you when they see how stacked you are? Sarah: It_s a toss-up. The last lady I met told me that my boobies were held up by angels. XLGirls: Have any busty models in XL or SCORE been an inspiration to you? Sarah: My favorite model is Micky Bells. Her titties are inspirational XLGirls: What are your thoughts about breast reductions? Sarah: What a terrible idea I think reductions and enlargements are both silly. I think we should all be proud of the bodies we have unless there is a more serious condition going on. I would be stoked about my breasts regardless of if I had B cups or J cups. I wish more people would consider positivity over surgery.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_33061_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 944.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:17
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: