Scorepass.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose: Ready To Pop Part 2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose: Ready To Pop Part 2

Description:
Erin Star made an announcement the day before this scene was posted. Going into labor a bit earlier than expected This is so very exciting and scary at the same time Wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and thank you for your ongoing support Best wishes to Erin and her bosom buddy Sophie Rose, two sexy mammas. A few hours after Erin_s announcement, she gave birth to a girl. The talent behind the camera for this second scene is model and photographer Roxanne Miller, a SCORELAND and XL Girl since May, 2012. Sophie Rose, who calls herself Pregnant Doll, found out about XL Girls from Erin and Mia Sweetheart. Sophie enjoys doing sexy shows like this with other girls but she_s not into the sexual stuff and prefers soft eroticism. The girls play with maternity bras, undress each other, rub their huge baby bumps, cream their big tits, bellies and asses and give each other pleasurable erotic massages. Erin and Sophie rub their soon-to-be mommy pussies (but not each other_s pussies) lying side-by-side facing Roxanne_s camera. We asked Roxanne for her thoughts. XLGirls: So Roxanne, how were Erin and Sophie to photograph? Did they need direction or did they improvise? Roxanne: Erin being a pro already had some ideas and she knew how a SCORE Group photo shoot is going to be. Sophie, on the other hand, had her first photo session but she was very into it. They improvised and also listened to my ideas. And what was cute, was that Erin was directing Sophie a lot. XLGirls: Do you remember at what months the girls were at the time of the shoot? Roxanne: I remember Erin was 24 weeks and Sophie 30-32. Something like that. XLGirls: What was their favorite thing to do on-camera? Belly rubbing or breast play? Roxanne: I think they liked both. They had so much fun doing it. But since you know there is that stigma that you have to rub your belly with a lot of lotion during the pregnancy, they loved it a lot. XLGirls: Who was the more assertive girl? Roxanne: Both of them Erin was into it since she knew about what was going to happen and Sophie was excited about the new experience. They were both amazing
Model:
Erin Star and Sophie Rose
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : ErinStarSophieRose_35358_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1006.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:21
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: