Scorepass.com- Amazing Student Bodies of XLGirls

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- Amazing Student Bodies of XLGirls

Description:
Lavina Dream and Roxanne Miller together. They make a terrific pair of bosom buddies. Miracles like this didn_t just happen. The girls are studying for an important exam. Roxanne looks flustered, a pained expression on her face. She closes her book with a thump. Roxanne, what_s wrong? asks Lavina. I_m bored, says Roxanne. I want to do something else. I think we can pass another way. This is boring. Roxanne shoves the book away. Here we have a good girl-naughty girl match-up. Guess who_s the naughty one? Lavina presses Roxanne to be a good student. Stop being such a geek Roxanne says. She leaves the room while Lavina writes her essay. Roxanne returns with a giant ice cream cone. She offers it to Lavina. They share it and lick it together. It_s better than studying, Roxanne says. A dab of ice cream gets on the corner of Lavina_s lips. Roxanne leans over and licks it off. Study takes a low priority as they taste each other_s lips and tongues. The girls escalate their studies. Not of their books but of their lush bodies. Lavina and Roxanne make a hot pair of lipstick lovers.
Model:
Lavina Dream and Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : LavinaDreamRoxanneMiller_29954_1080p.mp4
File Size : 866.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:15
Video : AVC, 6 455 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: