Scorepass.com- A Hot Day With Sofia Damon, Naty Kim Velez

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- A Hot Day With Sofia Damon, Naty Kim Velez

Description:
Outdoors on a warm, sunny day, curvalicious and boobalicious Kim Velez greets us, letting us know what she has planned. Today I_m going to have a delicious time with two friends, Kim says in Spanish, which we_ve captioned for the Spanish-impaired. But first, I want to show you my beautiful swimsuit that I bought for you. What do you think? Think? That_s a little difficult when Kim is standing there, no matter what she_s decorating her corpus-delicious with. Her friends? None other than Sofia Damon and Naty. With eager, bouncy girls like Kim, Sofia and Naty, is it any wonder Colombia_s been on our radar for several years? They take off their bikini tops to compare breasts, admire each other_s bodies and play water-filled balloon games. Getting under the outside shower, our sexy muchachas bounce and shake their tits and twerk their asses. Their bodies are soaked, their tits and booties dripping with water in tack-sharp slow motion. The girls pick up their wine and their rubber dicks and get into the pool. Let_s toast because today is a great day, Naty says. It_s a good time to test the physics of natural breast flotation. Exiting the pool to sit side-by-side on the edge, they bounce their tits in unison in slow motion, their dildos inserted deep inside their pussies. I love you girls and I love this afternoon, Sofia says. Let_s have some delicious drinks Waving and blowing kisses, the girls say goodbye. Guys, we love you
Model:
Kim Velez, Naty, and Sofia Damon
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaKimNaty_36425_2160p.mp4
File Size : 8591.85 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:34:04
Video : AVC, 35.0 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 235 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: