Scorepass.com- A Breast Feast With Krystal Swift

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scorepass.com- A Breast Feast With Krystal Swift

Description:
Krystal Swift. One of the big favorites at XLGirls and SCORELAND. A delightful, big-boobed beauty you can count on in every way. She_s a girl who believes in always keeping a positive outlook. This scene begins in bed with Krystal telling Stanley that she_s hungry and needs him to make some breakfast for her. Hungry yes, but not just for food. Krystal is hungry for a fat cock to suck on. Man-meat makes her hungry for more. While she_s impatiently waiting for Stanley to bring in a plate, Krystal rubs her great big tits. Stanley enters the bedroom with some goodies for Krystal and gives her a taste, but what she really wants is a good morning fuck. She swallows Stanley_s dick, savoring every inch. Stanley is hungry too. Hungry for Krystal_s big, soft tits to suck and fuck and her sweet, wet pussy to lick and fuck. They forget about food and give in to another craving. XLGirls: Krystal, you love sex and it shows on your face. What satisfies you the best? Krystal: I love everything about sex. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Krystal: When I have a boyfriend, then three times per day. XLGirls: Your favorite position? Krystal: It depends on who I_m with but I like the classic style when I_m on top or doggie.
Model:
Krystal Swift and Stanley Johnson
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : KrystalSwift_36600_2160p.mp4
File Size : 7034.22 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:28:41
Video : AVC, 34.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: