Rachel-steele.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- Fetish183 - Foot Worship, Stacie Suck My Toes, Part 1

Description:
Part one of Fetish182. Stacie bought several new pairs of shoes. She was checking them out when Rachel called round. Together the two friends sat admiring and commenting on the different shoe_s qualities - their shapes, styles, colors, heels. Rachel then stretched out her long, sexy, fishnet stockinged legs, and showed Stacie her own pair of shoes. A kind fan called Stain had purchased and mailed them to her as a gift. Stacie liked them as much as Rachel did. Their look was very sleek and classy. After a while, the shoes came off, and Rachel rested her bare feet in her friend_s lap. Being a foot-fetishist, Stacie enjoyed getting to examine and touch them. While massaging Rachel_s feet - the soles, arches and toes - she praised their prettiness and asked Rachel about her foot-wear and foot-care habit. Rachel gave her a detailed reply. She then mentioned how standing up all day at work in tight shoes had given her bunions. Stacie studied them through Rachel_s sheer stockings and found them very intriguing. Before long she was kneeling and caressing Rachel_s feet with more fervor than ever. While Stacie ran her hands back and forth over Rachel_s silk-clad legs, Rachel leaned back contentedly - the pose causing her short skirt to show her stocking-topped thigh.
Model:
Czech girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : Fetish183.mp4
File Size : 137.94 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Fetish183.mp4 - 137.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- DID1267 Wunder Woman Vs. Plain Jane, Part 2

Description:
Part two of three. She does the same to Wonder Woman_s thighs and bottoms-clad butt. Seething with indignation, Wunder Woman cries out and calls Plain Jane a sick and twisted bitch. But this only nets her another round punishing slaps to her body. Plain Jane has an inferiority complex. She loathes proud and beautiful women. Witnessing the Amazing Amazon_s righteous defiance, she becomes doubly motivated to bring her down. Yet more slaps and verbal tormenting ensue. Then she strips Wunder Woman of her bottoms so that she stands naked except for her tiara, bracelets, and knee-high red boots. Next, Plain Jane produces a vibrator, kneels, and forces it up into Wunder Woman_s exposed and defenseless pussy. Wunder Woman groans at her humiliating violation. But her spirit is as yet unbroken. Contemptuously, she challenges Plain Jane to do her worst. She will endure it, she says, and one day get her revenge. Plain Jane obliges Wunder Woman with glee. After spending a long time fucking her writhing and whimpering captive with the vibrator, she dons a big strap-on and stands behind her. Presently, Wunder Woman_s pussy is once again being invaded. She weeps and strains futilely against her bindings as Plan Jane aggressively works the plastic cock in and out of her.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : DID1267.mp4
File Size : 288.19 MB
Duration : 00:12:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:DID1267.mp4 - 288.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- MILF828 - Taboo Stories, Falling for Aunt Rachel, The Funeral

Description:
Jeremy sat alone in the back of the church as the reverend gave the sermon. Rachel was late and disrupted the service as she bolted to the back to sit with him. The relatives were disgusted with her low cut dress and her blatant way of inappropriately showing off her cleavage. Rachel had little respect for the church since they had turned their backs on her and were mostly hypocrites. As the reverend babbled on Rachel became fidgety. Lusty impure thoughts came to her as she consoled her hot young nephew. She thought of the way she had seduced him just hours ago. His cock was erect through his pants. Rachel saw it and began to brush her hand over it. Jeremy could not help it, whenever she entered the room he became hard. She oozed sex to him. Rachel knew no one could see them and she began to take his cock out. Jeremy pushed her hand away but Rachel already had hold of his throbbing member. She bent down and sucked his cock right there in CHURCH That was one of the hottest experiences either one of them could imagine. As soon as the reverend was done Rachel quickly popped up and said amen. She giggled at Jeremy as he fumbled to put his rod back in his pants. They got up and filed out of church. They arrived graveside. The funeral service was short. The family was gathered and ready to go to the reception. Rachel and Jeremy stood at the grave. Jeremy was still upset. Rachel told him she was not going to the reception since the family treated her like an outcast. Jeremy confided he did not want to go to it either. He wanted to be with her in her loving arms. His mother saw him and walked over to him when Rachel walked away. His mother told him he was to leave aunt Rachels house and come home to greet the family as they arrived. He told her he wanted to be with Aunt Rachel because he needed to heal. Mother was furious at his betrayl. Jeremy and Aunt Rachel went back to her home. Rachel offered him a cold drink. She told him he was welcome to stay as long as he wanted. Rachel did not get along with her sister in law and despised her deceased brother. This was an opportunity to get the entire family back. Keeping Jeremy with her was the perfect plan. His mother phoned to talk him into coming home, she cried and shamed him into agreeing to return. Rachel overheard the conversation and knew she had to convince him otherwise. Rachel came out in a silk robe and sat next to him. Jeremy sadly told her he must go. Rachel tried to talk him out of that. He confessed that he felt guilty and thought their relationship was wrong. Rachel moved closer to him explain that he is a grown man now and he should do what makes him happy. Time to cut the cord Jeremy was easily swayed by his aunt_s sexy suggestions and agreed to stay at least the night. Rachel knew she had to work harder to convince him more. She kissed his mouth softly pressing her bosom against his chest. She felt his cock at attention. She made her move, Jeremy was putty in her hands. Rachels robe slipped off and she was on top of him, smothering him with her warm massive tits. She got on her knees and began to slowly lick and suck his beautiful cock. Then they went to her bedroom where she would again seduce her young nephew into staying with her. They made sweet love, fucking slow and deep. Rachel kept eye contact as a predator would prey. Soon Jeremy was ready to cum. Aunt Rachel pulled him up to her chest and opened her mouth as wide as she could looking deep into his eyes with love. He came into her mouth. Rachel let his cum sit on her tongue. She smiled at him knowing he would be an easy catch. Jeremy was falling hard and fast for his aunt, but they were both perfect for each other. Will Jeremy stay??
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF828.mp4
File Size : 526.91 MB
Duration : 00:22:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF828.mp4 - 526.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- FO27 made Orgasm 27 - Stress Reliever

Description:
Rachel is having trouble having an orgasm. She tells her husband it?s due to stress but he is tired of it. He ties her up and tells her he will not let her go until she cums for him. He pulls out a huge vibrator for her. Rachel cannot believe how powerful it is. She tries to buck out of the chair and avoid the contact of it. He then puts it on the high setting. Rachel screams out in pleasure as she is drained of her juices. He leaves her with the vibrator in her lap. After he walks away she grabs it and shoves it between her legs for one more.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : FO27.mp4
File Size : 44.95 MB
Duration : 00:03:47

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:FO27.mp4 - 44.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- MILF966 - Rachel Steele - The Legacy, Nephew Visits, Part 1

Description:
Part one of MILF965. Rachel_s eldest son Jack had passed away leaving Rachel everything. Jack was a successful artist and a bit of an eccentric. The reason for that no one but Rachel knew. Rachel and Jack early on had a sexual relationship. He moved Rachel away to try to have a normal life but he found other women less than satisfying compared to Rachel. Rachel never recovered from her loss either. She never remarried and had sexual relations with her other sons. Since the and her moving into Jack_s house, she had been contacted by estranged family members. Her nephew Brad called her office. He wanted to reunite with her. Rachel was thrilled to see him. The house was big and lonely. When Brad arrived, they caught up on life. Brad was amazed at how his aunt looked. What a body, what a face, no wonder Jack wanted her Rachel had no clue what Brad was thinking. One morning Rachel_s cleavage and up skirt views were killing Brad. Rachel told him to go get ready to eat out. He went to the guest room to change. He sat on the sofa with a pair of Rachel_s panties that she had dropped on the floor. The aroma of pussy and perfume was delicious. He closed his eyes and began stroking hard. Brad drifted off into a XXXX. He dreamt that Rachel appeared on the pool table in a tight sexy dress, her tits spilling out of the top. She walked over to him and told him she knew what he wanted and was going to give it to him.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF966.mp4
File Size : 159.5 MB
Duration : 00:12:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF966.mp4 - 159.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- MILF490 - Text Message Leads to Sex with Son - Part 1

Description:
Part one of MILF 489. Joe checked his phone and saw that he had two new text messages, both from his mother. The first one he opened said, Umm sorry hun, that wasnt meant 4 u, just pretend u didnt c that. The earlier one said, my pussy is sooo wet, thinkin of what i will do 4 u next time we r 2getha again, im so horny, i cant wait. After a moment_s consideration, he typed back, I can_t wait 2 c u again 2, my big hard cock is dyin 4 sum more of ur special attention... oh, oops, hi mum. Much flirting and teasing went back and forth on the phones until they signed off. That night Rachel came home from work. She asked how his day went. He replied that it was fine and watched TV. Rachel told him that his father was out of town tonight so it was just the two of them. He grabbed his phone and texted her, even though she was sitting right next to him, asking, so whens dinner &amp wot u got in mind. She replied for to go clean his room. The texting turned to sexier matters. Rachel texted about how it would be fun to get fucked but she could not do it because it was too naughty. Joe wanted to know what position she liked. The tension built to a head until Rachel set her phone down and said, what are you going to do about it. Joe stuttered a reply. Rachel said that he could not fuck her but had some other ideas. She told him that it would be very naughty if he jacked off for her. She told him that he had 10 seconds to get his pants off before she changed her mind. Joe was out of his pants in 5 seconds. Rachel was taken back because she did not think he would do it. She leaned back against him and told him to start jerking. She stared as he jerked his cock until she felt his hand on her ass. She said, mmmm, you are being a little touchy don_t you think Joe, touching your mother_s behind. Rachel slid to the floor, her fingers spread out as her hands slowly slid up his hairy thighs, and as her hands moved over his hips and up his sides. She licked the inside of his thighs and moved to his cock. Joe said, I cannot believe my own mother is licking my dick. Joe groaned in pleasure. Rachel asked him if he wanted to take it one naughty step further. She reached into her purse, opened it and pulled out a condom. She held it up as she smiled at him, I would not want to get pregnant by my own son now would I? No, we would not want that. He slid the condom on. She stepped out of her panties but left the skirt on as she stepped up and straddled him. Rachel said, now, remember I said that you cannot fuck me. He replied that he did. She said, well, that does not mean that I cannot fuck you. She slid down onto his hard cock taking it deep inside her.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF490.mp4
File Size : 173.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF490.mp4 - 173.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Rachel-steele.com- MILF1094 - Daddy_s Girl, Part 3

Description:
Part three of MILF1091. It seemed to him like a dream as Monica stripped off and knelt to take his cock out his shorts. But how good it felt as she started to suck him off She did it so gratefully, and with a daughter_s tender love. Her father could only groan helplessly in response to the forbidden pleasure he felt. For Monica, she was having the time of her life. At last she knew that her father was all her_s. She would be his special girl forever. Nothing confirmed it more than the moment when she took his cock into her tight, hot pussy for the first time. It was electric for her as she rode up and down in his lap, her pert tits trembling, her lissome body straining and her ecstatic moans filling the air. Her father proved a wonderful lover, and she knew she_d never be able to get enough of him. Later, when she lay back on the desk, offering him her hungry, sopping pussy, she was delighted at how eagerly he accepted it. The pounding he gave Monica was so good that she wanted him to keep on going, even if it meant filling her up with a risky creampie of his scorching cum. Her father, however, was not quite so far gone as to chance that. He decided instead to pull out and shoot his load it all over her pretty face. Monica did not mind a bit. She loved her father and gladly took every drop that he gave her. Besides, this was only the beginning between them. Now that her mission had been accomplished, the devious young lady was already looking forward to having thousands more future fucks with her beloved father.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF1094.mp4
File Size : 311.21 MB
Resolution : 720x540 @ 852x540
Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF1094.mp4 - 311.2 MB