Mongerinasia.com- Tiny Little Thai Teen Split Open By Massive Western Penis

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Tiny Little Thai Teen Split Open By Massive Western Penis

Description:
Cute little Noona was working as a waitress at a Soi 7 bar and had just arrived in Pattaya three days ago. She was straight from the farm and couldn_t speak much English. But I didn_t mind. With a face that cute and a tiny 18-year old spinner body like that, I could care less if she understood anything I said. As long as she understood that when a foreigner customer wants to grope her young, teen body when she_s serving him drinks, she needs to smile and giggle and let him do what he wants.

I decided to take Noona home with me so I negotiated with mamasan. Mama asked me to please be gentle with Noona since I was her first foreign customer. Yeah right. I gave mama my assurances, but when I took Noona home I made sure her first foreign cock was one she_d never forget.

Noona was inexperienced and it showed. However, she gave a nice slow blowjob and really showed reverence for my massive tool. After getting me nice and hard, I plowed my meat deep into her young, fresh pussy in many positions, finally unloading into her doggystyle. The look of pain on her face as I plowed my 9-inch cock into her from behind is priceless. That_s something you can only capture on hidden cams, hehehe.
Model:
Noona
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 009_noona.mp4
File Size : 384.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:47

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0f805269fa807