Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Go-Go Dancer Strips And Plays With Vibrator

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Go-Go Dancer Strips And Plays With Vibrator

Description:
One common theme youll encounter after mongering for many years is that the old ex-pats you run into always say it was better in the old days. The girls were thinner, the barfines cheaper, and the service better. I dont know if this is really true or simply a result of becoming more jaded, but I will agree with the older ex-pats about one thing: the girls used to dance a lot more.

Ill often walk into a bar on Walking Street during the low season and girls are literally sitting on stage playing with their phones. And when mamasan claps her hands to get the girls to stand up, they act like theyd much rather be playing Candy Crush than enticing a customer to part with his money. Its pretty pathetic.

Thats why when I do see a girl shaking her hips and bouncing her ass up and down with enthusiasm, it definitely gives me a rise. Take Kiana for example. When I entered her bar on Walking Street in Angeles last month, most of the girls were just standing around looking bored. But little teen Kiana was all smiles, bouncing her bubble-butt up and down, side to side, her body language suggesting she just couldnt wait to be filled with sperm. So naturally I did what any horny, virile monger would do: I barfined her and took her back to my hotel room.

I begged and pleaded with her to let me film myself fucking her hot little twat, but she was way too shy. She didnt want her friends and family to see her taking a big foreigner dick on camera. However, when I offered her a Jollibee dinner if shed let me film her dancing naked, she agreed immediately (God bless you Jollibee and your strange culinary sway over these girls.)

I played some music on my bluetooth and Kiana got straight to business, shaking her sexy little ass to the beat and stripping down to reveal her sexy teenage body. After a few minutes I handed her a vibrator and, without hesitation, she started going to town on her barely legal beaver. It was really fun to film and it only cost me 5 bucks

Although I couldnt film any hardcore action this evening, I at least got something to tide me over until I barfine her again. And dont worry guys: I promise next time Ill set up some hidden cams to capture this naive little hooker in the act Stay tuned...
Model:
Kiana
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 011-kiana-freeones.mp4
File Size : 640.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7e07c0858efad