Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Filipina Gets Her Pussy Pumped Full of Semen

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Filipina Gets Her Pussy Pumped Full of Semen

Description:
When I place online advertisements for sperm donations, I sometimes get some strange responses. All kinds of girls message me back seeking my valuable alpha-male western semen, but I wont donate to just any whore who wants to get knocked up. Some girls are too old (over 30) and some are too ugly (hey, I dont want ugly kids right?). Ill definitely impregnate girls who are in their 20s but nothing beats knocking up a fresh young teenager. Many countries in the world actively campaign against teen pregnancy, but it seems counter-intuitive to me why stand in the way of nature? An 18 or 19-year-old female is at the perfect age to start popping out babies, especially if they want a large litter over the course of their breeding years. Theyve got to start early And thats why Im here to help.

Analyn was a great example of an ideal breeding candidate. At 19 years old, this cute little filly was just blossoming into womanhood and greatly needed a strong stud to make her a mommy. She had a pretty face and a nice, fecund, hourglass body with strong, wide breeding hips. I was more than happy to help her get pregnant...with hips like those, she could possibly produce twins

After stripping Analyn down and examining her body, it was time for her to get me in breeding mode. I dont know if it was her natural cock-sucking instincts or if she had a foreign man teach her how to give blowjobs earlier in life, but Analyn was a natural cocksucker. She really knew how to deepthroat me and make me hard. When I instructed her to lick my asshole clean, she did it without hesitation, sticking her tongue deep into the depths of my bowels (good girl).

I pumped Analyns face and pussy in numerous positions before finally shooting my load deep into the recesses of her fertile breeding box, then proceeded to cork her. Turns out I didnt even need the cork as my sperm was lodged WAY deep inside the complex labyrinth of her female anatomy. When I uncorked her after 15 minutes, the sperm simply refused to come out Ive read that some girls pussies will naturally act as reverse-plungers, sucking up semen like a vacuum past the cervix and deep into the uterus. Well, this definitely seemed to happen with Analyn as my sperm did not want to leave its new, happy home.

After a few minutes of prodding Analyns birth canal, my sticky spooge finally found its way out and dripped from Analyns tight pussy lips. She thanked me profusely and I was happy to help. I honestly havent heard from her since I bred her (I lost her contact info), but I have no doubt my rapacious sperm did their job.
Model:
Analyn
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 010_analyn.mp4
File Size : 1206.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c398e381126db