Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Angela, Keenly, and Dante

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Angela, Keenly, and Dante

Description:
Three hot players are back for a steamy game of Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors. Two of the players play a best-of-three match, then the loser strips while the third player steps up to take on the winner. They play until two are naked and one is the winner. And the stakes are high.

The losers become the winner_s sex slaves, servicing him (or her) however he (or she) desires, and doing each other at the winner_s direction. It_s a tough call who I_d like to see lose. Keenly got her comeuppance in a big way in Episode 406, but she still hasn_t gotten a good fucking. Dante got the same comeuppance but it still wouldn_t hurt to see him and his cocky grin on the receiving end. And poor Angela_s pussy is still a bit sore from the rough treatment it got in Episode 400, but she_s a trooper and is prepared to give it her all, win or lose.
Model:
Keenly
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-414-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Angela-Keenly-and-Dante-HD.mp4
File Size : 635.78 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-414-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Angela-Keenly-and-Dante-HD.mp4 - 635.8 MB