Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with Tessa, Jesse, Jake, and Leilani

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Tessa, Jesse, Jake, and Leilani

Description:
Tessa and Leilani along with their boyfriends Jesse and Jake return to play Ill Show You Mine. if youre not familiar, its a simple game where theres a card for each players articles of clothing and one card is drawn each round, revealing the garment to be lost. I wrote the digital version of this for our game platform Marvin II, but I forgot to account for the fact that the game might be played by male players, so it only says Playername lost her garment. Which is why one of the players quickly lost her pants and her underwear to reveal her cock, which she waves around suggestively. Ive since fixed this. By the way, weve all seen girls reach under their tops to remove their bras without exposing themselves. It turns out that dudes can do this too when theyre wearing T-shirts under their shirts. Duly noted.

Ive tried to make all of our wet and messy forfeits different or at least varied. Weve turned losers into sundaes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot, cakes, tossed salads, pina coladas, and more. But this time theres something novel: the two losers get turned into those delicious treats made with marshmallows and crisped rice cereal. They get smeared with marshmallow cream and have the crispy rice slathered on. After, the losers give each other a big hug at the request of the winners, although one of them is extremely reluctant to do so.

If you know anything about W.H. Kellog, you know that hed be absolutely horrified at this misuse of his companys cereal. Yes, if he were alive today, hed be spinning in his grave.
Model:
Leilani, Tessa, Jesse, Jake
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-641-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Tessa-Jesse-Jake-and-Leilani-HD.mp4
File Size : 495.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-641-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Tessa-Jesse-Jake-and-Leilani-HD.mp4 - 495.0 MB