Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Darts with Raquel and Star

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Darts with Raquel and Star

Description:
Each girl throws three darts, with the lowest score losing a piece of clothing. The winner not only gets to strip the loser herself, she gets to choose what the loser takes off. I like this rule because the winners usually go straight for the breasts or pussy, leaving the other half of the body fully clothed until the target is fully exposed. This means we don_t get to see much of Raquel_s vintage bra before it hits the floor, but sacrifices must be made, because tits.

Raquel had better be careful, as Star is one of our winningest players. She_s both tenacious and lucky, a fearsome combo. It_s back-and-forth for awhile.

The loser has an extremely sensitive pussy and she reacts immediately as the winner penetrates her. This despite the fact that like most women without experience wielding a strap-on, she_s not great at it. (Ladies, using a penis is hard work. I hope watching girls struggle to use a strap-on helps you appreciate this.) But after awhile, the winner starts to get the hang of it. The loser_s eyes go glassy, then cross-eyed, and her face gets red as her body inevitably succumbs. Trying hard to avoid cumming on the winner_s cock, the loser is unsuccessful and cries out a frustrated god damn it as she loses control and gives in to orgasm.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-514-Strip-Darts-with-Raquel-and-Star-HD.mp4
File Size : 675.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-514-Strip-Darts-with-Raquel-and-Star-HD.mp4 - 675.5 MB