Lady-sonia.com- Bondage And Fucked Orgasms With A Stranger

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lady-sonia.com- Bondage And Fucked Orgasms With A Stranger

Description:
A couple of weeks ago a guy contacted me on Twitter and asked if I had ever been made to orgasm continually while in bondage. I told him that I had a couple of times (at parties) and he told me that he had a thing about making married women to orgasm continually while in bondage and he said that perhaps it would be good to record it on video for the site here. I thought about it for couple of days and then said ok as I have never shot anything like this before and a date was arranged. I was actually quite nervous as the ground rules had to be that I was completely secured in bondage tied to the couch and he insisted that he was going to use my VERY powerful _mains powered_ Hitachi vibrator on me. The guy is married so had to be hooded and after just a few minutes it was very obvious that he knew what he was doing... After pulling me about and exploring my entire body with his hands he placed the Hitachi on my clit and my first orgasm came quite quickly but after that it was sheer torture My now hyper sensitive clit was not left alone as I squirmed and trembled and I came over and over again as he enjoyed himself with me This was an experience which is almost impossible to describe unless you are a woman and you really have to see it for yourself to understand the sheer torture and intensity of my hyper sensitive clit just not being left alone
Model:
Lady Sonia,
Studio:
Lady-sonia.com
Info:
File Name : 30718.mp4
File Size : 456.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:03

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:Bondage_And_Fucked_Orgasms_With_A_Stranger.rar - 8.2 MB

Download VIDEO: