Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Pool Love

Description:
Anna likes being fucked for a long time... and a day off by the pool is the perfect time and place for that to happen. Logan, obviously, has no objections and cannot wait for the fun to start... and luckily for him, he doesn_t have to wait that long. :) Before you know it, Anna is perched over him and his tongue is inside her sweet pussy.... getting her wet and ready for the fun these two are going to have. While she_s getting her pussy licked, she is giving Logan his own special attention. These two could do this all day... and have all day to do it. They_re in no rush and nowhere to rush to - and wouldn_t rather be anywhere but here right now anyway. Come on in and see for yourself how, position after position, these two enjoy some real pool love. Enjoy
Model:
Anna P., Logan P.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP-LoganP_PoolLove_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 801.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ec750054eabdf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- In Bed with Josephine

Description:
Den and Josephine know each other well. Really well. They know each others bodies intimately and what makes them feel good. So much so that they know when it_s time to add a little extra something to their lovemaking. This time, it_s a new little toy Josephine bought for herself, but Den decided to use it on her this time and she couldn_t be happier about it. It_s just what she needed to intensify what is already an intense relationship and take it over the edge. After using it on her sweet pussy, Josephine is more than ready to have Den inside her... and it feels so good when he is. It_s a new level of pleasure that both of them have been craving. Come on in and see for yourself what it_s like to be in bed with Josephine...
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_InBedWithJosephine_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1124.76 MB
Duration : 00:12:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/89846cbd0d610

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Time for Me

Description:
Sometimes, Kari - like many women - just needs some time to herself. Thankfully, she has it, and she plans on taking full advantage of it. She goes slowly though, because she wants to enjoy every moment... every sensation...and she has a lot of them. :) Her sweet pussy hasn_t been touched in a while, but she waits, and it_s that much better when she finally starts rubbing it with her anxious fingers. When she does, she realizes the panties she is wearing have to come off... and so they do - quickly After that, her pleasure rises just as quickly as her fingers give her pussy just what it wants... or so she thinks... because what she really wants is something else, so she grabs it and... well, we_ll let you experience it for yourself... :) Enjoy
Model:
Kari
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Kari_TimeForMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1094.44 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/96b5b65273cb9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Cherry On Top

Description:
Cherry loves being on top... but before that, she likes to spend some time getting herself all wet for her man with her favorite toy. She loves touching herself and exploring her body in every way she can. It makes her a better lover, and receiver of pleasure. When Jay appears, Cherry is all ready for him. After a good bit of special attention, she wants him inside her, from behind, and Jay is happy fulfill this wish. After a while, she mounts him and Jay fucks her hard and fast... just the way she likes it. She_s so wet at this point, he_s able to go really fast and really hard. The longer they go, the more exited she gets... which gets Jay more exited until... well, let_s just say he likes it when she_s on top too. :)
Model:
Cherry K., Jay
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : CherryK-Jay_CherryOnTop_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 803.58 MB
Duration : 00:14:29

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/306af7db88c44

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Pure Hotties

Description:
Alexis and Petra are definitely pure hotties, who both love their bodies and exploring them for pleasure. Thankfully for them - and us - that means they are open, and eager, to exploring with each other. These two cuties start of slow with some nice caressing and kissing, but it doesn_t take long before Petra_s fingers and tongue are on Alexis_ sweet, sweet pussy. There_s no denying the attraction these two gals feel for each other and it_s so nice to see them &nbsptake that attraction to another level. Alexis loves being touched and Petra loves touching her... but they make sure to balance things out by the end as they... well, we won_t spoil it for you. Let_s just say they both experience a whole new level of pleasure... together. Come on in and see for yourself :)
Model:
Alexis B., Petra Q.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AlexisB-PetraQ_PureHotties_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 971.83 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2bb5f1ddf8db0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Nasty Solo

Description:
Cherry has no problem being by herself. In fact, sometimes she prefers it... sometimes. :) She gets to explore her body in new ways and take her time to enjoy every second of it. Obviously, she knows her body better than anyone else and she can make herself feel certain pleasures that she doesn_t experience with anyone else. Sure, she could share this information, but she likes keeping certain things to herself. :) With her favorite toy, she massages her sweet, beautiful pussy, taking her time and enjoying every second of it. After a while, she turns her attention south and with her fingers in her pussy, her toy goes to town down under. It feels so good to be in control of this level of pleasure. Come on in and see for yourself just how much... enjoy
Model:
Cherry K.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : CherryK_NastySolo_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 825.6 MB
Duration : 00:14:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/98726267b9db1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Strapless Toy

Description:
When she has the chance, Alessandra likes to play around with members of the same sex. There_s just something about the female touch that she can_t resist. Luckily for her Athina is more than happy to oblige her... and she does just that. Athina loves to lick pussy and&nbspAlessandra loves having her pussy licked... especially by a female tongue. But Athina has brought a toy with her and&nbspAlessandra has no objections to using it. After Athina spends a lot of time on&nbspAlessandra sweet pussy, Athina breaks out her toy and the pleasure level goes up immediately. Athina realy knows how to use it and&nbspAlessandra happily goes along for the ride. Come on in and see how these enjoy each other and their strapless toy. Enjoy
Model:
Alessandra J., Athina
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AlessandraJ-Athina_StraplessToy_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1233.79 MB
Duration : 00:14:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6aa935bc46a6d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Introducing Mila

Description:
Gorgeous Mila has some extra time on her hands... and decided to spend them with herself. Luckily, she knows her body well and enjoys giving it pleasure. She likes caressing herself... getting her body warm and ready for what_s to come. As she pulls off her dress, she is already half way there as her hand gently teases her beautiful wet pussy. But she waits until her dress is completely off to really get started, at which point, her gentle hand finds it_s way there and stays until she is satisfied. Thankfully, it doesn_t take much as her pussy is very sensitive. All it needs is a little attention to feel wonderful.. and wonderful is exactly how she feels. Come on in and see for yourself how little it takes for this gorgeous gal to feel so good. Enjoy :)
Model:
Mila K.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : MilaK_IntroducingMila_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 641.9 MB
Duration : 00:11:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/01b9bcfcce953

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Sex With A View

Description:
Jay and Uma, with her bautiful small tits, spend a day together in the best way they know how. The view is inspiring, but the idea of making love with each other is even more inspiring. Uma likes to go slow and Jay has no problem with that. In fact, he enjoys it... what_s better than letting a beautiful, sexy woman like Uma take her time pleasuring you? Especially when he knows what_s about to come, which is Uma getting on top of him and riding his hard cock. Uma loves being on top, but she soon finds herself on her back as Jay pounds her tight pussy steadily. This couple sure is making the best of this day. Come on in and see for yourself what the view is like - from their perspective... and ours. Enjoy
Model:
Uma Z., Jay
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : UmaZ-Jay_SexWithAView_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 950.62 MB
Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bb2ef1baadacd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Roommates

Description:
Having a roommate can be great... especially when they look like Kari and Tess These two gorgeous babes love being roommates, as you can see, and when they are both home together, which is rare, they like to spend some quality time together. Being roommates, they know each other very well and what makes the other feel good. Both love to be kissed and caressed, and have their beautiful pussies fingered and licked. But what they really like is using their special toy to get the most pleasure from each other. We won_t spoil it for you...let_s just say these two really make the most of their time together. Come on in and see for yourself why these two love being roommates. Enjoy :)
Model:
Kari, Tess L.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Kari-TessL_Roommates_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 750.77 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3c2fac73111a9