Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Creamy Coffee

Description:
Making coffee in the morning has never been so sexy, or satisfying. Tommy is always ready to be with Lara and she can_t manage to refuse him. The coffee can wait as these two need something else to wake them up each other. After receiving a good amount of special attention, Tommy bends her over and starts pounding her from behind. As satisfying as this is for both of them, Lara likes to be on top and makes sure she gets a good ride in before she climbs the counter and lets Tommy fuck her from behind again and fuck her he does. We won_t spoil it for you let_s just say these two have forgotten all about the coffee they were going to make as they both feel very satisfied. Come on in and see just how much. Enjoy :)
Model:
Lara, Tommy D.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Lara-TommyD_CreamyCoffee_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 576.29 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d834817167c33

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Through The Back

Description:
Daniel and Paula have been together for only a short time, but they have gotten really close, really quickly. So close that they feel the desire, and freedom, to explore more ways of experiencing pleasure with each other - in addition to what they know already feels good. :) After having her beautiful pussy rubbed and licked, Paula returns the favor before mounting and riding him. It_s not too long, however, before she decides to have him inside her back side... and she loves it. After a change of position, Daniel goes back and forth between the two and Paula does not know which she enjoys more... but it_s clear that she enjoys both. :) Come in and see for yourself just how much. Enjoy
Model:
Paula S., Daniel
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : PaulaS-Daniel_ThroughTheBack_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 728.35 MB
Duration : 00:13:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/80c86e879b13f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Getting Laid

Description:
The beautiful and sexy Lara has just gotten home from a night out with Tommy and has been thinking of one thing and one thing only since they got back... getting laid. Even though a man in a suit really turns her on... she can_t wait to get it off, and Tommy is more than happy to oblige. After wrapping a souvenir around her wrists, and giving Tommy some special attention - which only makes her more wet - she mounts him and rides him hard. She loves being on top, and being in control, and Tommy has no objections. :) Eventually, it_s Tommy_s turn to take the lead and he does so with pleasure... literally... by bending Lara over and pounding her from behind until... well, you_ll just have to see for yourself. Enjoy :)
Model:
Lara, Tommy D.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Lara-TommyD_GettingLaid_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1937.96 MB
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d7908e26c0dfe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Two Girls

Description:
Ivy and Uma are two beautiful girls who really like each other. What else is there to say? It_s so simple. They just want to enjoy each other without any distractions. They have the chance so they are taking full advantage of it. Ivy likes using sensual lotions as they intensify the experience for her and Uma is more than happy to intensify her experience as well. :) Both like taking their time, teasing each other a bit, but once they get started, there_s no holding back. Both girls are very sensitive and love having their beautiful pussies licked... and licking one another_s pussies as well. These two really make a nice pair and it_s wonderful to see all the pleasure they give each other. Come on in and see just how much for yourself... enjoy :)
Model:
Ivy, Uma Z.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Ivy-UmaZ_TwoGirls_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1192.49 MB
Duration : 00:21:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d19ea5e0c93b4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Loft Love

Description:
Alessandra and Ryan just moved into a beautiful loft together and the thing they like doing most in it is making love.&nbspAlessandra loves to get things started and Ryan has no objections whatsoever. She loves sucking his cock and getting him exited to fuck her... which he is very ready to do,, but not before playing with her beautiful pussy and getting her even more wet than she already is... which works out for both of them as she effortlessly slides her wet pussy onto his dick and starts riding him quick and hard. They continue with him fucking her from behind as she continues to moan with pleasure. A few positions later and he_s ready to explode... which he does. Come on in and see for yourself how these two spend time making loft love. Enjoy
Model:
Alessandra J., Ryan
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AlessandraJ-Ryan_LoftLove_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1572.12 MB
Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f91cd0bd6a34d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Sweet Fingers

Description:
Lucy finds herself alone this afternoon, and still feeling horny even after last nights special evening with her man. Thankfully, she can experience those feelings again with her sweet fingers. She pretends it_s him touching and rubbing her and what it would be like if he were there right now. She_s got all afternoon and is no rush, so she starts off soft and slowly... getting her sweet pussy as wet as she can before she goes any deeper. And when she_s ready to go deeper, she really goes deeper... as deep as she can... for as long as she can... which is a long time. Come on in and see for yourself just how long, and just how deep, and just how sweet those fingers are. Enjoy :)
Model:
Lucy L.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : LucyL_SweetFingers_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1439.86 MB
Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/afa6cc2fb68bf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- POV

Description:
Josephine just got a new toy and wants to capture her sexy time with Den. She likes to watch them so she can pleasure herself when he_s not around. Obviously, Den has no problem with this and is happy to provide her with what she needs. As the camera gets handed off back and forth, it captures everything Josephine loves to see. Sometimes it_s hard to keep the camera straight because it feels so good, but she tries very hard. When it_s time to get fucked, she hands the duties over to Den so she can feel him inside her and enjoy every second without worrying about the camera. She_s really glad she did because she gets fucked really good and hard. Come on in and see for yourself how good a job they do capturing their time together. Enjoy
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_POV_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1476.73 MB
Duration : 00:16:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f375e572bd187

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Blonde Beauties

Description:
Ah, blonde beauties... how we love them - and for good reason :) And even if blondes are not your type, you have to acknowledge the sheer beauty and sexyness of these two blondes Cherry and Victoria. At least we know that they do - which is all that matters to them... and why they are so hot for each other. They love being together and giving each other pleasure. They like to take their time too. Lots of kissing and caressing, and special attention where attention is due... their soft, sweet pussies. Cherry takes the lead as she cannot resist going down on Victoria... and Victoria has no problem with that In fact... she LOVES IT :) Of course she does... because Cherry loves it too... and is very good at it. Come on in and see for yourself. Enjoy
Model:
Cherry K., Victoria P.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : CherryK-VictoriaP_BlondeBeauties_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1132.78 MB
Duration : 00:20:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/28a9c10a4f5ef

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Strip Poker

Description:
Alessandra loves to play games... especially with boys. But she_d rather play with the boys themselves. Luckily for her, Ryan and Lutro would rather play with her too :) And they don_t waste any time either - while Alessandra gets her sweet pussy licked by Ryan, she takes the Lutro_s dick in her hand and gives him some special attention of his own. Soon after, things get reversed and Alessandra is on all fours getting fucked from behind while giving Ryan some special attention of his own. This is turning into a fun game :) Next thing you know, she_s on top of Ryan, riding him cowgirl style... until, well, things just keep getting better and better. Come on in and find out just how much. Enjoy :)
Model:
Alessandra J., Lutro, Ryan
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AlessandraJ-Lutro-Ryan_StripPoker_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1911.44 MB
Duration : 00:21:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6b435adc8b7a9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- My Bestfriend_s Boyfriend

Description:
Clover and&nbspSicilia&nbspare best friends. They_re been close for years... very close. So close that Clover_s boyfriend feels more than comfortable joining in when these two sexy gals are having fun with each other. After a good amount of special attention from Silica, Clover is hotter and wetter than ever and ready to be taken to the next level. Enter Sean, with libations in hand. Clover doesn_t need anything to drink to get in the mood and she proves it by giving him some special attention of his own while Sicilia continues to focus on Clover_s sweet pussy. The tables turn as Sean takes Clover from behind, allowing her to give Sicilia a good deal of attention herself. Her pussy is just as sweet and in need of this attention. Thankfully, Clover understands this and makes sure not to leave her out of the fun. Come on in and see just how close these girlfriends are... enjoy :)
Model:
Clover, Sicilia, Sean
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Clover-Sicilia-Sean_MyBestfriendsBoyfriend_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1758.88 MB
Duration : 00:19:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/15b9be042ae97