Hot, Tight Asian Ass (2015)

Hot, Tight Asian Ass (2015)

Welcome to the land of the Rising Moon, where 5 nasty little Gaping Geishas are getting bent over and reamed with giant throbbing cocks as stiff as samurai swords. Jayna Oso is one happy little ass slut after getting getting her butthole stuffed by Julian St. Jox. Jazlyn is in for some serious rectal wrecking when Devlin Weed unleashes his massive fuck tool on her quivering little butthole. Then, Lyla Lei gets double fucked and DP'd into oblivion by Sledge Hammer and Chris Charming. For dessert, she sucks both of them off like a good little fuck whore until they plaster her with load after load of steaming hot jizz. Mika Tan just can't get enough of Alec Knights giant hard cock in her butt, he fucks her ass raw and then stuffs her mouth full of his massive manhood until he blows his load all over her face. And finally, it's party time on Roxy Jezels asshole when I stuff every last inch of my throbbing beef stick up her bunghole 'til she howls like a banshee and begs for more. I know you'll have as much fun watching this anal extravaganza as I did making it!

Cast : Mika Tan, Roxy Jezel, Jayna Oso, Lyla Lei, Jazlyn
Genre : Asian, European, International, Interracial
Studio : Diablo Productions

Format: mpg
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: 852 x 480
Duration: 01:57:31

FileJoker
https://filejoker.net/pq3ah419sju2/Hot_Tight_Asian_Ass.mpg