Guys alone - Gays Solo!

CK - Draven Torres - When No-ones Around

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Four guys in the shower grab and dominate a younger, weaker boy, or jump that hot straight guy everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are straight boys who get tied-up and fucked for the first time. Some are gay boys from small Southern towns who love to play around but have never done bondage before. All of them are young, hot and full of cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 4460kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

Download CK - Draven Torres - When No-ones Around

Late Night Relief With Kody Lux (720p,1080p)

Cast: Kody Lux
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

There aren't many things more stressful than flying across the country, meeting new people and signing paperwork on your first day at a new job. After a long trip like that, Kody Lux was ready to get a much needed load off. Working late to prepare for the upcoming shoot, one of our producers happened to be at the house with a camera, ready to film anything exciting. So, Kody sparked up a conversation to see if he could jump right into the action and shoot his solo scene on his first night! He's looking comfortable in front of the camera as they start rolling, his demeanor calm and collected. Before long, the shirt comes off, followed quickly by his pants and boxers. Kody strokes his way to a giant cumshot, spraying all over the coach. Someone's going to have to clean that up!

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Late Night Relief With Kody Lux (720p,1080p)

Lost at Sea 2 Cabin Fever

Avast ye salty sea dogs! These hot, horny, and hung sailors may have lost their way at sea, but that doesn't mean they can't take a few minutes alone to rub one out! With their fit bodies and rock hard cocks, these sea-men are ready just as anxious to drop anchor as they are to drop some loads!

Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 844x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Lost at Sea 2 Cabin Fever

LatinBoyz - Ethan

We've always dreamed about seeing Latino street fighter monster cock, but most us have never had the opportunity (or nerve) to get one of these guys to take their clothes of and jack off in front of a camera. Recently our photographer became one of the lucky ones. That's because he got to film our newest LatinBoyz model Ethan. Ethan is only twenty years old but already has a fully defined rock hard body. That would be enough on it's own but he also happens to have a huge monster cock swinging between his legs.
What people enjoy sexually about him is his dick and how savage he fucks with it. And how he loves to talk dirty while fucking. He also likes to get his dick sucked when he is laying down or standing up and them on their knees. He has about 14 tattoos. The one on his lower leg represents and signifies that not everything about is bad! We know he has fucked around with women but he never answered when we asked him about men. He has a beautiful hairless ass so we can only hope he had someone at least rim him in the past or fuck it on the down low.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download LatinBoyz - Ethan

Svandylove Ep. 50

部活動で鍛えた身体を舐めまわされて、保健室で生交尾!!!練習後のマッサージ中、股間を触られ、お互いのちんぽにむしゃぶりつく!コーチの生挿入で我慢できず濃厚精子を同時射精!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 223.3 MB

Download Svandylove Ep. 50

Late Night Relief With Kody Lux

There aren't many things more stressful than flying across the country, meeting new people and signing paperwork on your first day at a new job. After a long trip like that, Kody Lux was ready to get a much needed load off. Working late to prepare for the upcoming shoot, one of our producers happened to be at the house with a camera, ready to film anything exciting. So, Kody sparked up a conversation to see if he could jump right into the action and shoot his solo scene on his first night! He's looking comfortable in front of the camera as they start rolling, his demeanor calm and collected. Before long, the shirt comes off, followed quickly by his pants and boxers. Kody strokes his way to a giant cumshot, spraying all over the coach. Someone's going to have to clean that up!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

Download Late Night Relief With Kody Lux

Kallum Is A Real Horny Show Off

Genres: Solo ,Cum Jerking Off ,Ass Play ,In The Bedroom

OK guys, you can stop emailing me to release Kallum's solo feature now! Yes, I finally got around to editing it and I have to say the finished result is bloody hot!!! As you'll see from the interview, his story about his first sexual encounter with another guy got me totally flustered as I imagined the scene he was describing... and he wasn't even naked!
But then you're not here just to listen to the guys, you want to see them get naked, get hard and have a good old wank, eh' Well, at the end of the interview I asked Kallum to sit back and enjoy himself but he wasted no time in stripping off his clothes. Within a few minutes his cock was rock hard and the fun began...
Now, some guys who feature on the site are somewhat shy but Kallum is a downright exhibitionist! He just loved the feeling of being in his birthday suit, stroking one out in a very sensual manner just for me and you guys! He certainly knew how to get me all hot and bothered and his cum-shot ended the event very nicely indeed .

Duration: 20:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 192.7 MB

Download Kallum Is A Real Horny Show Off