Guys alone - Gays Solo!

He Takes A Facial From His Own Big Uncut Cock!

Genres: Twinks ,Trimmed ,Blond Hair ,Smooth
Video language: English

It's hard to believe Kelly was once a straight young twink exploring things but a little reluctant to enjoy some jizz play. The handsome young man is back and ready to show off that amazing body, his big uncut cock, and treat us all to a jack off session with a very creamy finish too! Watch him blasting his own cum into his face in this amazing solo!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1394kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

Download He Takes A Facial From His Own Big Uncut Cock!

Zeb Atlas A God In Paradise

Studio: Zeb Atlas Productions
Cast: Zeb Atlas
Genres: Muscle Video

Join legendary superstar Zeb Atlas as he takes you on a sensual journey to the beautiful island paradise of Hawaii, where the exploration doesn't just end with the sandy beaches and mountainous terrain. Zeb's primed and rock-hard body takes center stage as he explores and enjoys every sculpted inch of his phenomenal physique on the beach, in the gym, and in his private hotel room. Prepare for a Hawaiian eruption you won't soon forget!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:10
Video: 680x496, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 932.8 MB

Download Zeb Atlas A God In Paradise

Straight Guys Caught on Tape vol.16

Release Year: 2006
Studio: XP Video
Genres: str8, hidden camera, voyeur, amateur

We've all got those friends... young... fresh... built... and ye! These are the adventures of brave, boy-loving hornballs who've found straight guys in the act! See how the other half live (and what they've got)! It's straight guys as they were meant to be seen!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 808.0 MB

Download Straight Guys Caught on Tape vol.16

Svandylove Ep. 177

の井田が日本に帰国!
約1年ぶりにAV出演してもらえることになったので、美人女優さんを用意し、本人もヤる気満々のはずが...
挿入直後早々に射精してしまい、交渉の結果『けつあな確定』に!!

Duration: 6:13
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download Svandylove Ep. 177

Curious Cutie Might Want More

Genres: Lube Play ,On The Sofa ,Huge Load ,Cum Jerking Off
Video language: English

Oh, how I do so love an innocent local guy who's simply been dying to get his clothes off for the cameras! Yes, young Doug is just such a treasure... straight, perhaps curious, but oh so eager to get his rock solid uncut meat out and up for the entire world to see. But beneath that hard-man exterior lies a fella wanting to be admired... and man, is he worth some admiration or what!
Quite simply, gorgeous Doug is a Plymouth lad through and through. He's got that cavalier, "come what may" attitude that just makes you want to be bold and make a pass, but then he also has that "look but don't touch" edge about him. And to be honest, it's just that borderline invite that makes such guys so horny and attractive!
Straight, curious, bi or gay' Well, he may be all 4 for all we know, but it's that curiosity that makes me so very, very hungry for more! All I can say is the way he strips, gets hard and beats that lovely uncut meat just makes me go weak at the knees... but hey, at least I have something very hard to grab hold of, if you know what I mean.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1083kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Curious Cutie Might Want More

Svandylove Ep. 179

東京の夜に必要なものは実はそう多くはない。
「あなたがあなたらしく」なれる一夜を探す旅に一緒に出よう。
眠らない都市(まち)、渋谷。
私たちの新たなカルチャーがはじまる。

Duration: 10:07
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Svandylove Ep. 179

Tallfitjake Ep. 018

による変態リバ生中出し交尾!変態になった2人はお互いの体を貪り合い、生挿入。汗だくになっても腰は止まらない。1人が中出しすると、交代でもう1人が相手のアナルに種付け。

Duration: 16:47
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 740.8 MB

Download Tallfitjake Ep. 018