Guys alone - Gays Solo!

CorbinFisher Riley

Riley is a handsome young football player with a great smile and a sexy, easy-going manner. He likes to travel, and this is his first trip to Vegas. I'll have to make sure he has a good time so he wants to come back!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1028kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download CorbinFisher Riley

Sweet Looking Freddie Is Such A Show Off!

Genres: Solo ,Foreskin Play ,In The Bedroom ,Foot Fetish
Video language: English

It always amazes me just how diverse the guys who want to appear on this site actually are. Take our latest newbie Freddie, for example. He's a good looking guy with a lovely body but he's also got that "innocent" look about him. I bet if you met him on the street you wouldn't think for one second that he'd be up for some adult modelling - but Freddie's not quite as pure as you'd think!
Sure, he's got a sweet and shy nature just like his pictures suggest... but lurking behind that lies an exhibitionist streak which has now got the better of him! As I chat with Freddie I learn a little bit about what turns him on and what he's always wanted to do in the bedroom... and it turns out he's a very sexual young man. And once he's stood naked you can see why Freddie is happy being filmed - he's got lightly toned body and a thick, low hanging cock and balls.
It really is his secret weapon and once he works his uncut meat to a state of hardness it's at least eight thick inches in length! Freddie remains quite quiet during his jerk off but that only adds to his charm... but as he jerks his dick first sat on the chest and then stood over the camera, he really starts to get into the swing of things. He shows off his cock and takes some time to just admire it himself, before sitting back and dumping a thick load all over his tight abs.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7376kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sweet Looking Freddie Is Such A Show Off!

Horny Dave Is Big All Over

Genres: Masturbation ,Uncut ,Big Dick ,In The Bedroom

Dave has always been into cock, for as long as he can remember thinking about sex. The exclusive top is all about slamming a guy with his big uncut cock, and we can't help but notice he has size 16 feet to match that 8" uncut cock too. They say foot size is irrelevant, but we're not so sure! We get a great intro with Dave, but it's nothing compared to the wanking and cum load he delivers.
He loves to fuck scallies and chavs, and I think we can hear the swish of trackie bottoms lining up outside right now!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 825.2 MB

Download Horny Dave Is Big All Over

Zack Loves To Get Slippery With Lube

Genres: Lube Play ,Solo ,Other Location ,Cum Jerking Off

When asked "why did you want to come and make a film for us'" this lovely young fella simply replied "sounded like a bit of fun!" Indeed, I think that sums up this shoot and Zak perfectly. He's warm, friendly and chatters away with a smile on his face and a laugh in his throat - just the way I like 'em!
Stripping out of his clothes to reveal a fine example of uncut cock along with a very sexy slim body, Zak returned to the bed to get down to the business at hand. I just love the way he focused on his cock and worked it to full mast, giving the cameras a little knowing smile as if to say "there you go guys and gals, happy now'"
And as if his hard cock wasn't enough to please you, Zak also got a little carried away with the lube. Not only did he cover his cock but also his chest and fingers... and you can guess where those fingers ended up! All in all a very satisfying film, especially the incredibly intense orgasm right at the end

Duration: 21:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 217.0 MB

Download Zack Loves To Get Slippery With Lube

Nervous Mark Rubs One Out

Genres: Nipple Play ,Solo ,In The Bedroom

People apply to feature on this site for a number of reasons - and this fella was encouraged to do so by his partner! You see, Mark is a secret exhibitionist and he really liked the idea of getting naked for you guys all around the world. And even though he's been to nudist beaches when it came down to this shoot, he was actually quite nervous!
I did my best to try and put him at ease and so we talked quite a bit through the initial interview. Even so, his nerves were still there as he started to undress - I always find it so endearing when a guy's like this! Once naked and back on the bed, I continued to try and help him relax to no avail.
Anyway, it became pretty clear that me being in the room wasn't helping matters and so I decided to let Mark play on his own! I set the cameras up and left him to film himself and so this one's a little different from the norm. In some ways it's even more voyeuristic... and I just love the way he looks in to the camera while he's cumming.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 993kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.4 MB

Download Nervous Mark Rubs One Out

Another Sexy Army Boy Gets Freaky

Genres: On The Sofa ,Ass Play ,Lube Play ,Solo

Just look at what the guys have found for you this week! This soon to be squaddie is an absolute delight. A rare find indeed, Shay's a hot and horny specimen who is a total newbie to getting his kit off on camera. Naturally I couldn't resist getting him down for a shoot pronto and he was more than happy to make his debut here at <strong>BLAKE</strong>MASON!
Shay was eager to strip down to his army pants and happily showed off his impressive package, along with his beautifully tanned and toned body. As he pulls his sexy camouflage undies down he reveals a perfect peachy posterior! Then Shay turns to tease us with his magnificent 7'' untrimmed package.
He wasted no time in rising to the occasion and settled in to a nice steady rhythm. Once laid back he begins to work his uncut member with plenty of gusto, squirming about on the sofa in pure joy. Shay used both hands to give himself maximum pleasure; one was firmly gripped around his cock while his other was playfully teasing his tight pink hole and heavenly hairy balls... this guy sure knows how to have fun with himself ;-)

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2591kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Another Sexy Army Boy Gets Freaky

Axl

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Amateur, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military

Axl stands a whopping 6′ 3″ tall and weighs 185 lbs, he wrestled undefeated in high school, played a little bit of football but was more serious and interested in wrestling. He enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his German shepherd. When I ask Axl how he feels about sex with men he's quick to say that even though it's new, it's exciting and seems lessplicated than the relationships he's had with women. When I joke with him about being all smiles during a three way shoot the night before and wondering if he was having fun or just acting, he's quick to point out that he was definitely having fun. During that shoot we joked that he could probably suck his own dick and when he tried he was actually able to touch his tongue to the head. He was so excited that he tried it again during this solo but wasn't limber enough. But it was sure fun watching him try.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Axl