Guys alone - Gays Solo!

CockyBoys - Maximo Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Maximo. Ah, Maximo! Sounds like my favorite ice-cream when I was a kid. I would get one every day during the summer and I would lick it, lick it, lick it. Just like I would do with our hunk over here. That body looks like it was made out of gold. Maximo gets on the bed after he had just showered and starts stroking his giant dick (for which he needs to use both hands at the same time) and then starts playing with his hole for a bit before shooting a mega-huge thick creamy load. Ah, Maximo! It's time for an ice-cream again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 322.7 MB

Download CockyBoys - Maximo Jerks Off

CockyBoys - Mickey Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Last week Leo took us on a journey into the private world of a gogo boy and I found it fascinating just how many tricks a gogo boy has for making money. This week, we are taking a look at Mickey's approach which is totally different from Leo's. Mickey is as straight as the pole he uses on the dancefloor but that doesn't stop him from flirting with the boys like a pro! "For me, it's a job!", he says. With his rock hard abs and lean muscular body, Mickey has no problem attracting the attention of any guy. Want to see how he does it? Stick around for the end because Mickey does what he doesn't do even in his private dances!

Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 202.2 MB

Download CockyBoys - Mickey Jerks Off

Massimo Piano

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
Video language: English

When we received Massimo's audition tape we couldn't believe our luck. We offered him the chance to do a video for us and the result was incredible. Exactly what you have come to know and love from Fuckermate. The camera loved every contour of his body and sensual movement. This is our latest Fuckermate discovery. Words can not describe so simply sit back, watch and enjoy Massimo.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Massimo Piano

Viktor Rom

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Viktor Rom
Genres: Cumshot, Leather, Masturbation, Muscles, Nipple Play,

This guy has a huge cock and is ready for action. This introduction to Viktor is purely sensual.In collaboration with emciphoto this week we bring you a new Latin discovery.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5005kbps

File size: 578.9 MB

Download Viktor Rom

New model Zach Rode

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Zach Rode
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo

Zach Rode is a 19 year old certified peral trainer. Just what I need to get in shape this year! With his dark features, strong chiseled body, and best of all, dat ass, I will make it to the gym everyday. We did put him on the spot with some tough questions in the interview but who was paying attention anyway with this stud in front of you. This man was hot enough that I even flew out to him, just to get him beating it on film. Zach Rode ladies and gentleman, turn up your mics.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download New model Zach Rode

MisterMale Triga - Straight Delivery

Studio: MisterMale Triga

Some straight guy like to show off. Those who show off for gay guys are rare but we found one who does. Be ready for this: super butch, super sexy, super hung, a delivery hunk is proud of his big dick and he loves the thought of men jerking off to him. Check him out!

Duration: 9:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

Download MisterMale Triga - Straight Delivery

MVMD-36 Hour Jerk Off

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1376x776, AVC (H.264), 5224kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 747.1 MB

Download MVMD-36 Hour Jerk Off

Massimo Piano

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.

When we received Massimo's audition tape we couldn't believe our luck. We offered him the chance to do a video for us and the result was incredible. Exactly what you have come to know and love from Fuckermate. The camera loved every contour of his body and sensual movement. This is our latest Fuckermate discovery. Words can not describe so simply sit back, watch and enjoy Massimo.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Massimo Piano