Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slow Stroke - Ep. 5

Colt - Waterbucks - Intimate Hours - Steve Kelso

Studio: Colt

Enjoy a peaceful and quiet interlude with Colt Legend Steve Kelso. His fur covered musclular body, his handsome mustached face and his low hanging manhood - its all on display as Steve enjoys a little quiet time at the beach-house. Stripping down and relaxing to the sound of the waves Steve gives himself a long break in the day to enjoy his body for some Intimate Hours. Hitting the beach in his tight bathingsuit, Steve makes some waves.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 434.7 MB

Download Colt - Waterbucks - Intimate Hours - Steve Kelso

Colt - Waterbucks - Macho Mountain - Jake Tanner

Studio: Colt

After a hard sweaty, workout near Lake Tahoe, Jake Tanner's aching muscles are ready for relief. With no one around to oblige, this beefy super stud decides to give himself a rubdown. Instead of cooling off in the showers, things heat up as Tanner's awesome arms pump the one muscle he'd overlooked. By the time he shoots his unbelievable load, you'll be grabbing for some handiwipes yourself!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 226.5 MB

Download Colt - Waterbucks - Macho Mountain - Jake Tanner

CockyBoys - Jason White Jacks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Have you ever jerked off watching yourself in the mirror? I have to admit I FUCKING LOVE mirrors. I have a giant one right by my bed. I get off on seeing a bottom's face wince in pain when I drive my cock up his ass. My boy Jason White can actually get off watching himself stroking his cock in a mirror. Jason was telling me about his jack off skills one night out at Popstarz in West Hollywood. He has a big dick, and the more we talked about sex and shooting our loads, the harder his cock got. When a cock that big starts to get hard, you can't help but notice. I challenged him to show me his jack off trick. He was so fucking horny he couldn't agree fast enough. We went back to my place, and he was out of his pants when we were barely in the door. Before I knew it he was in front of the mirror stroking his monster cock. I wondered what was going through his head as he jerked his dick. At times it almost seemed like he wished that big dick was up his ass, especially when he started rubbing his hole. As he was getting close, somehow I could just tell he was going to blow a huge load. A part of me kind of wanted him to shoot all over my face, but I kept my distance. He ends up blowing cum all over my mirror. A huge fucking mess, but a hot fucking scene! Have a mirror handy?

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 47kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

Download CockyBoys - Jason White Jacks Off

Dan Darlington

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dan Darlington
Genres: Bodybuilders, Freshmen, Gym/Locker room, Masturbation, Outdoors, Piersing, Solo, Tattoos.

Dan Darlington is a walking mountain of muscle with a huge fucking dick.When this mountain of muscle known as Dan Darlington walks into the gym the gay men all want to do him and the straight men want to be like him, and some of them want to do him too. He is just that sexy. He likes both guys and girls, having a special interest in pubic sex and threesomes. With his dirty blond spiky hair and piercing steel blue eyes, he smiles and you and you are blown away. Even long sleeved shirts would not hide his massive arms, but luckily this horny gym jock is most often found in tank tops and gym shorts. And since the Randy Blue gym is clothing optional he slips out of those quickly enough, down to a designer jock strap that perfectly frames his bubble butt. He flashes his guns and if you are a body building fan you will need a moment because he is a mountain of walking muscle. And if you think he had topromise his manhood for a beautiful body you could not be more wrong. He has a dick that could momentarily choke even the most fervent cocksucker. He starts out with a good pump but working those huge arms around his huge cock makes the muscles just pop and when he fingers his furry ass your mouth with water. We could watch him jerk off all day but therees a point where he can hold off no longer and he shoots a nice big load all over the gym floor.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Dan Darlington

Christian Wilde: You're All Mine

Cast: Christian Wilde
Video language: English

Christian Wilde is back again and eager to dominate you. He you his piercing blue eyes, his cool and charming personality, and his masterpiece of a cock. Let Christian own you while you stay on your knees and do what he says. With his leather gloved hands, he gives you his load, jerked out of his big hard cock.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Christian Wilde: You're All Mine