Funbags.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Sandfly I Guerrilla

Description:
Gentlemen of the voyeur senate, lend me your ears, and eyes of course. A sweet 10 minutes of girl-next-door pussy to soften the Fall. ===== Those moments in time you all wished you_d carried a camera for, that they may live forever Some lunatics do carry cameras, and some lunatics do not pass on by, but stop stoop and shoot. It_s jungle warfare out there on the beaches, and some of it needs shaving. ===== For the greater glory of mankind I deliver these everyday hotties daring to bare all. Your eye candy this season: A surf blonde with a penchant for self-photography (ah, the post-modern irony here), a buttock-twitching talent at 2:55, a sandfly tickling the pie at 3:40, a saucy read and furtive pussy fumble at 5:35, and a conclusion with quite the hottest, cutest, comic-cuts dressing scenario ever to lift the libido. ===== All smashed together with a wacked-out soundtrack to rock yer socks. It_s angled, it sways and swipes, but it_s REAL. And it_s Sandfly. It_s fucking ART ===== Man. Enjoy.
Model:
Sandfly
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 119943-7613.mp4
File Size : 24.99 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:119943-7613.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- College Girl Gone Wild

Description:
Just a lil Vid I made for my baby, while he was serving our Fine Country, I emailed it to him while he was on his ship in the Persian somewhere He emailed me and said how much he loved it......along with his bunkmates OMG LMFAO Oh well, I hope you like it as much as all of themKissesCJ
Model:
Carrington
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 103808-6413.mp4
File Size : 9.72 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:103808-6413.mp4