Funbags.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- My Video-&nbspLi_l Phi Gets Her Li_l Phi - The Movie

Description:
This is a long story. As you can see in my Freestyle contribution this week, I used to have a racing stripe. Damien showed me pictures of Li_l Tigress_ V and Arrow and I told him I wanted something special. I wanted a φ (that_s a lower case or little phi in the Greek alphabet). Yeah, I know, kinda geeky, but it_s my name.So, D said, No problem, you just have to grow out the monster bush and I_ll do the topiary._ Yeah, he really talks like that. So, for the entire summer, I had to let my pubes grow. I hated it.The day finally came last week when we had time to do the job right. I tell you now, this was my first experience at waxing and not loving it. Just sayin_. But the ouchies only lasted for a few minutes, then the fun started. And I_m lovin_ my little phi.This is the six-minute, R-rated version of the video. Had to trim it down (LOL, a double entendre) for both time and I couldn_t let my naughty bits show on this site. Actually, we had to blur out a bunch of the video just to allow it on the site. Believe me, there is a better version.I hope y_all like this one. I sure had fun making it. φhi
Model:
Damien
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 153977-5178.mp4
File Size : 13.13 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:153977-5178.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Angelina - Touch Me...

Description:
Hello voyeurs, again I want to thank you all for so many great comments to my other videos. Here_s another strip dance to one of my favorite sexy songs. This time everything comes off and there are more close ups and ass shots as requested by many commenters. I also sent in few pics in this outfit to the dressed sexy for sex e-contri in rc, where I spread my legs and show all the pink that I can_t show here.I really hope you all enjoy xoxo Angelina P.S. hope you approve EYE ) lol
Model:
Angelina69
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 99319-6067.mp4
File Size : 12.32 MB
Duration : 00:04:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:99319-6067.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Topless Amateur-&nbspAsian Lady_s Tits

Description:
Lovely Asian Lady_s Tits rubbed by myself, then she_s playing on her own...She_s looking forward to your comments, if positive, there will be new video (and maybe harder ones :) ).
Model:
KatHanA
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 140437-4219.mp4
File Size : 2.34 MB
Duration : 00:01:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:140437-4219.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Lala_s Ride

Description:
As promised here is the video of Lala flashing a pick-up truck driver. Don_t mind the broken mirror I blurred it in the EIP contri because I found it distracting but I wasn_t able able to do it here. It_s since been fixed. Thank you once again to all of you who left nice comments and votes. I tried my best to respond to them all with a bonus pic. If we didn_t get to you sorry we_ll get you on the next go round Enjoy.PEACE-Phil &amp Lala
Model:
Phil Cups
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 94202-5731.mp4
File Size : 1 MB
Duration : 00:00:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:94202-5731.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Amateur in Swimwear-&nbspTq-tbanoverde1

Description:
This is one of my videos in the sea I did during my latest trip to the beach.Email me your comments on the page to read and do not forget to write your mail to answer, I will send a gift personally.Thank you very much for your votes too.Kisses to you The Queen
Model:
The Queen Mex
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 139567-4157.mp4
File Size : 1.23 MB
Duration : 00:00:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:139567-4157.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Topless Wife-&nbsp*DT To The Mall

Description:
I had to go to the mall to buy a pair of platform heels and thought I would leash up the puppies and take them out for a ride. Hope you like them.Look foward to hearing your comments and other kinky suggestions on future posts.
Model:
sexy chic
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 137030-3988.mp4
File Size : 9.9 MB
Duration : 00:03:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:137030-3988.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Amateur Video-&nbspBeach Hidden Camera- Tits And Asshole

Description:
I have a mini-camera hidden in a key ring, that_s why the picture is not perfect. But, goshhhhhh, it_s so much easier to filme. First, a gorgeous pair of tits. After that, a big, bright ass, with a revealing view. Hope you like.
Model:
Openeye
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 147761-4726.mp4
File Size : 2.97 MB
Duration : 00:00:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:147761-4726.mp4