Funbags.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Getting To Know TT

Description:
I wanted to give all my fans a little more information about me What better way than an Erotic Video Clip interview )Wendy was away for the holiday, so I got a friend to interview me...This VW contribution was filmed strictly so that you all can get to know more about me. :)Make sure to watch the 5 minute mark... :)More soon from my adventures with Wendy.
Model:
TTTompson
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 123629-7838.mp4
File Size : 40.79 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:123629-7838.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- My First Video For You

Description:
Hi It_s my first contibution of this new year, I wanted to try something new... so I have made this video, it has been really funny and exciting I_m sending it also for wishing you a fantastic 2009HAPPY NEW YEARHope you_ll enjoy itKisses GattinaPS. For enjoying in a better way my video put a soft audio volume -)
Model:
Gattina
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 94228-5734.mp4
File Size : 12.45 MB
Duration : 00:06:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:94228-5734.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Bottomless Amateur-&nbspMy Pole Dance 2

Description:
This is my Pole Dance video no. 2 for you I love your commentaries for me to my first video tell me your works for me in th page thanks by your vote too.
Model:
Giovanna
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 150649-4932.mp4
File Size : 15.98 MB
Duration : 00:04:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:150649-4932.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Funbags.com- Amateur Video-&nbspTits Ass Paradise

Description:
Lets follow the girls to the beach. Look at how little they wear on the street on their way to the beach. Imagine how little they wear once they get there. I pulled some of my best tricks to get a couple of these asses up close and in our face. I asked the one girl with the tiny dental floss g-string for a cig, she did not catch on at first as i floated my cam in the bag past her ass as she bent over.But i wanted a frontal of her tiny thong shot with tits so I asked for the time after smoking by the water. She didnt see the cam but she shook her head as if to say, yea right the time? She knew I was just looking for excuses to hover over her sexy body and gawk.Plenty of this type of shots... Enjoy fellow voyeurs.
Model:
voyboy69
Studio:
Funbags.com
Info:
File Name : 131409-3578.mp4
File Size : 16.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:131409-3578.mp4